Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

shitpost

12 hours ago, Pendragon said:

sadasd.jpg

Why we won this? 2 cps of BP were afraid to fight us and got squeezed by 1 sm cp and us.

Btw,last time didn't read properly and now realized this sentence. Rly? we were scared? What makes you think that? Dude, you just came to finish up No-MP parties at the end and you so proud about this.

Edited by Myrtan

Chill my dude, chill. It looked that way too us, we were standing close to the edge on the hill and thought thats why you ran from us so we would get down, all good tho, no one is super proud of this pvp in any case. It was early in the morning when i posted and was abit groggy and that guy above was acting all like a superior speciment because he was BP triggered me. All good tho.

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Chill my dude, chill. It looked that way too us, we were standing close to the edge on the hill and thought thats why you ran from us so we would get down, all good tho, no one is super proud of this pvp in any case. It was early in the morning when i posted and was abit groggy and that guy above was acting all like a superior speciment because he was BP triggered me. All good tho.

I explain you, we were informed SM is comming too, so we backed up to better position. I just don't like random assumptions man, we proved that we always trying to fight. If that was the case, we wouldn't fight you never 1 pt vs 1 pt, and now it was 2 vs 1. Why wouldn't we fight you?

Dude i just said i understand it now and i told you why it looked that way for us and why i rashely posted :) forget about it

EDIT: is it just me whos illiterate or is there autocorrect fucking shit up?

Edited by Pendragon

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Dude i just said i understand it now and i told you why it looked that why for us and why i rashely posted :) forget about it

Yeah np, just wanted to make things double clear. All cool, GL and have fun, hope we meet 9 v 9 more Times than in the past. ;)

15 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Btw,last time didn't read properly and now realized this sentence. Rly? we were scared? What makes you think that? Dude, you just came to finish up No-MP parties at the end and you so proud about this.

What a bullshit, lying king came back to forum?

When we rushed you, about half of you werent even flagged so how the fck could u be "NO-MP party" 

You always trying to fight? :D 

Sure, you u have at least 1 pt more

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

What a bullshit, lying king came back to forum?

When we rushed you, about half of you werent even flagged so how the fck could u be "NO-MP party" 

You always trying to fight? :D 

Sure, you u have at least 1 pt more

Lmao, when you rushed we basically were in fight with SM for some time. Stop making up things, all you did just finished the rest as uncle Bizz taught you
5:39 min

Edited by Myrtan

13 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Lmao, when you rushed we basically were in fight with SM for some time. Stop making up things, all you did just finished the rest as uncle Bizz taught you
5:39 min

Keep lying.

What am i suposed to see on video? (form june btw)

rasz2.thumb.jpg.e68efd061b03e6f7dcf06acb86208b9c.jpg

9 minutes ago, Rip said:

Keep lying.

What am i suposed to see on video? (form june btw)

rasz2.thumb.jpg.e68efd061b03e6f7dcf06acb86208b9c.jpg

And what was that supposed to show if you were kiting at the beginning guys that you see at the front, and our fighters mana was already used on SM when you actually rushed, + we had all CP lost + some hp? No, RIp it wasn't fair fight nor great victory, that was fair fight, even tho you had one more archer off party helping.

3:22

Edited by Myrtan

45 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

And what was that supposed to show if you were kiting at the beginning guys that you see at the front, and our fighters mana was already used on SM when you actually rushed, + we had all CP lost + some hp?

Yey, now u changed ur mind? Your party  werent "no-mp", only your fighters used some mana,,, C'mon next lie that we were kiting you. I didnt do even 1 step backward (not gonna post fraps cuz gonna keep it for longer video)

I'm not bragging how pro we are etc cuz this fight wasnt fair for anyone at all

My point is too show what a lier and hypocrite you are

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

Yey, now u changed ur mind? Your party  werent "no-mp", only your fighters used some mana,,, C'mon next lie that we were kiting you. I didnt do even 1 step backward (not gonna post fraps cuz gonna keep it for longer video)

And are you to stupid to realize that "No-MP" I said in general? (doesn't mean all don't have a single MP drop) Btw what can do a party from which main DDS, don't have mana? Rly Rip? Are you rly that braindead?

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

And are you to stupid to realize that "No-MP" I said in general? Btw what can do a party from which main DDS, don't have mana? Rly Rip? Are you rly that braindead?

I've already proved you that when we rushed you werent even flagged tell me what the fck you are writing?

Just now, Rip said:

I've already proved you that when we rushed you werent even flagged tell me what the fck you are writing?

Proved me that most of our DDs are concentrated in the fight with SM, and you catching defenseless buffers off guard and finishing us up. That is what you proved ;) From what I remember I saw you guys after some fight with SM, mby 30 seconds.

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

You saw as after 30s? (what is next lie) Wait, wait you saw as after 30s and we just came to finish no-mp partys, Whole fight was only 30s or am i wrong?

Sad part is that u cant admit that u lied. Funny part is that u keep lying and you show that you are clown

Edited by Rip

Just now, Rip said:

You saw as after 30s? (what is next lie) Wait, wait you saw as after 30s and we just came to finish no-mp partys, Whole fight was only 30s or am i wrong?

Poor part is that u cant admit that u lied. Funny part is that u keep lying and you show that you are clown

Cool to see you have 0 arguments to counter my last post so you comming with same argument again. GG, you lost ;)

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Cool to see you have 0 arguments to counter my last post so you comming with same argument again. GG, you lost ;)

15 minutes ago, Rip said:

@Rip CP appeared 12 seconds after our first engagement @Myrtan. (got that from my own fraps)
Which is totally enough to wipe everything on the battlefield becouse of both forces fighting there had just different priorities (moment of surprise).
Argument about "low MP" seems to me a bit invalid.

Edited by Kure

4 minutes ago, Kure said:

@Rip CP appeared 12 seconds after our first engagement @Myrtan. (got that from my own fraps)
Which is totally enough to wipe everything on the battlefield becouse of both forces fighting there had just different priorities (moment of surprise).
Argument about "low MP and HP" seems to me a bit invalid.

I don't play with timer, I thought it is +/- 30 seconds. He surprised us killing unprotected buffers when our majority was fighting your parties, and I personally lost majority of my mana and I got final hitted by Naitrino. The rest had indeed damaged HP, so it was easier for Rip party to finish all up.

Edited by Myrtan

P.S. I dont understand this argue at all, is it that hard to accept that we both lost there (bcs of numerous factors which every sane person see at first sight) and just move on? 
As I told here, it was fun for me, you dont see all three sides at one battlefield at all... I just regret we didnt have proper setup, it was just "yolo random gank pt"... this fight deserved better :( 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kure said:

P.S. I dont understand this argue at all, is it that hard to accept that we both lost there (bcs of numerous factors which every sane person see at first sight) and just move on? 
As I told here, it was fun for me, you dont see all three sides at one battlefield at all... I just regret we didnt have proper setup, it was just "yolo random gank pt"... this fight deserved better :( 

Gonna quote myself again...

38 minutes ago, Rip said:

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

Gonna quote myself again...

I don't give a single fck about raging nerd's oppinion. Only people that are close to me bother me. 

40 minutes ago, Rip said:

Well... What do you expect from someone who claims: Quote: "SoulMate is fucking zerg which recruit every fail CP which move"

Prolly it wasnt quote from himself (it was in Greek).. But it was for sure someone from his Bottaki cancer CP..

/yeah, flame_mode on.. i missed you @Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

Well... What do you expect from someone who claims: Quote: "SoulMate is fucking zerg which recruit every fail CP which move"

Prolly it wasnt quote from himself (it was in Greek).. But it was for sure someone from his Bottaki cancer CP..

/yeah, flame_mode on.. i missed you @Myrtan

You missed my flaming, but I go away because this is not worth my time. I play L2 a little now, got better things to do. I sense strong dickholding atm, so better if I back off, before getting infected. 

Edited by Myrtan