RoolBack

WTT DEMONS +12 Feoh lv 10 FOR SLS +++

7 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

I think there  is no +14 homu in server 

tyristiane had one, but i dont know if she broke it. btw lets encourage one guy to do that for us hehehhehe

There is 1, SK have it, dont remember the clan - Perkunas or ES. That homa was enchanted from +12 to +14 by "3%-girl" and dropped to this SK.

4 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

There is 1, SK have it, dont remember the clan - Perkunas or ES. That homa was enchanted from +12 to +14 by "3%-girl" and dropped to this SK.

was that girl?

ECR419g.jpg

homa+14 has 176 m.atk, demon+12 has 185 m.atk as I remember.

If you asking about the price, I guess should be around 1kkk (personally i would not pay more cause easier then buy homa+12 vs melee\archers and demon+12 vs mages)

47 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

If you asking about the price, I guess should be around 1kkk (personally i would not pay more cause easier then buy homa+12 vs melee\archers and demon+12 vs mages)

got it

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

that +14 homu before tyrastene bought it was on sale for 950kk for 1 month @ harbor. I considered buying it many times, but shields are shit as fuck on casters on classic cuze u need 50+( don remember exact breakpoint to get the good block chance value jump), only reason to use one is to get a c grace +8.

On 20/09/2017 at 5:28 PM, BlackJack said:

that +14 homu before tyrastene bought it was on sale for 950kk for 1 month @ harbor. I considered buying it many times, but shields are shit as fuck on casters on classic cuze u need 50+( don remember exact breakpoint to get the good block chance value jump), only reason to use one is to get a c grace +8.

Care to elaborate on that?

need 50+ what?
Pdef is the only thing that increases when you enchant shields isn't it?

1 minute ago, elfyyy said:

Care to elaborate on that?

need 50+ what?
Pdef is the only thing that increases when you enchant shields isn't it?

CON, base block chance goes from 40ish to 50+ at 52 con.