Arcanum

Game disconnects after logging in

it goes like this:

- i put the accaunt info in the log in window;

- i access the select server window;

- i move into the character selection window;

- i select a char and i digit the PIN to enter in game;

- loading screen pops up for 10~15 seconds;

- when it finally loads the main screen in game, it disconnects right after few seconds.

basicly it pops up the "you have been disconnected" window, then it sends me back to the login window.

i didn't change anything with antivirus or other stuff, it was all working fine 1 week ago. i also tried to do an update via launcher, in case i was missing some new files, but nothing changed.

any idea about what's causing that, and a possible solution, will be much appreciated.

[edit] i also deleted system and systextures folder meanwhile, re-downloading them via launcher now.

Edited by Arcanum

3 hours ago, Arcanum said:

basicly it goes like this:

- i put the accaunt info in the log in window;

- i access the select server window;

- i move into the character selection window;

- i select a char and i digit the PIN to enter in game;

- loading screen pops up for 10~15 seconds;

- when it finally loads the main screen in game, it disconnects right after few seconds.

basicly it pops up the "you have been disconnected" window, then it sends me back to the login window.

i didn't change anything with antivirus or other stuff, it was all working fine 1 week ago. i also tried to do an update via launcher, in case i was missing some new files, but nothing changed.

any idea about what's causing that, and a possible solution, will be much appreciated.

[edit] i also deleted system and systextures folder meanwhile, re-downloading them via launcher now.

Hello. Char name? 

Or you can contact me at skype: koll.classic

i also tried using other accaunts, but i was having the same problem.

when i'll finish the download of the folders via launcher, i'll try to log again.

[edit] problem solved for now, i re-downloaded the system and systextures folders again and everything is fine at the moment.

Edited by Arcanum

now i managed to set up an offline shop, but after doing that whenever i try to log in with another accaunt, it still crashes right after the loading screen.

it even showed me one time a message that said "you can't use two accaunts at the same time", but i was NOT using any secondary accaunt, because the previous one was already in offline shop, wich means it was already logged out.

i will try again to relog later the accaunt that's currently in offline shop and see what happens, but at this point i'm starting to think that there might be something wrong server side, because my internet connection is fine.

2 hours ago, Arcanum said:

now i managed to set up an offline shop, but after doing that whenever i try to log in with another accaunt, it still crashes right after the loading screen.

it even showed me one time a message that said "you can't use two accaunts at the same time", but i was NOT using any secondary accaunt, because the previous one was already in offline shop, wich means it was already logged out.

i will try again to relog later the accaunt that's currently in offline shop and see what happens, but at this point i'm starting to think that there might be something wrong server side, because my internet connection is fine.

You still need to contact me to understand problem.

i don't have skype, but i do have discord and teamspeak.

meanwhile, i tried to use the accaunt that was in offline shop, and it was all working fine until i logged out, then when i tried to use another accaunt, it started to disconnect me again over and over on all accaunts.