linho

Estou aguardando uma resposta...

I was banned from the server ... Selling a semi full set Doom, for the price of an incomplete set, complete setia 38kk the helm, however the whole server, is sitting one thing to the store, and selling others ... and where it says this is forbidden ?

I'm already banned, now I want a response from the classic team, The sale is in terms of the server, I'm not advertising in the action house, and it pays the value who wants. I want an immediate answer, and a list of what can and can not, why you log on the server what else you have,

Why is it a shame, log on the server and receive emails, and PM from bots selling adena, while nobody does anything!

I am a client of the server from the opening, I want the notice where it is written what is allowed, and I want an answer. Here's the post .  (  http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/16643-trader-at-gh/  )

I do not have helm to sell, I took ban. now I'm going to start posting photos of other stores at this moment, it's going to have to happen everywhere. does not match what is written, I WANT AN ANSWER ... 

make justice count for all

21686961_531421860535219_755437347306506
21752075_531421853868553_244445260762101
21765031_531423700535035_364194103693157
21687432_531423687201703_789584138813454

If you don't have full set to sell, you are not announcing full set (you could write doom set w/o helm) and / or not adding wtv else helmet to your sale shop.

Saying Doom set means full set of all doom parts, which it wasn't in your case.

You should read server rules to know that it's forbidden.

You can contact support and get unbanned just with the warning this time.

The people, whos pics you added, are different story, and you should understand that. They are not replacing items with similar etc.

Spammers are also not allowed and are being banned all the time.

• Like 1

the people you post screens off sell for ridiculous price to make sure offline shop and thus their msg stays up.
you display to sell an doom set but instead of a doom helmet theres a leather helmet in there.

total difference you scammer xP

I know because i made screenshot too hueheue but i didnt report you because your title didnt say FULL Set.
unknown.png[/img]

Edited by Humble

It's difficult, one tells me to create a ticket, to check the penalty, the other comes in the post and says something else. I want to know what kind of justice is using kse. Read the whole post with Koll. I read the rules, And as the (Humilde) said Not written Set FULL, After all neither will I enter into discussion because the set doom heavy takes the shield, in order.

I think it is less about the "full" part and more about the fact that you put a NG helmet there to trick people into thinking your sale had Doom Helmet too, afterall it is a package sale named Doom Set Heavy.... Obvious scam attempt, stop crying. If it was your first warning, luckily for you, just make ticket and get unbanned. 

• Like 1