kkthx

Castle Siege

I don't think anyone expected to take aden from 20+ parties, I doubt anyone is mad at that... Well, maybe some chinese are mad since they carry the zerg ally and still lost 2 castles. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

23 pt in cc,

I would name it "when ppl dont want to give 2kkk to enemy" xD

its bcs you didnt see parties in CC, where are only pp and one archer xD

2 hours ago, weeeeD said:

I don't think anyone expected to take aden from 20+ parties, I doubt anyone is mad at that... Well, maybe some chinese are mad since they carry the zerg ally and still lost 2 castles. 

stupid.any normal minds in ur brain?

4 hours ago, 88262500 said:

im 1/23   archor +pp....

Let them think whatever they want. xD

Btw.TT had 4pts there ( lots of drivers and 1pt only buffers ) 

It was great Castle siege, very good goodbye for untroubled guy and his CP. ;)

7 hours ago, 88262500 said:

stupid.any normal minds in ur brain?

Sorry, i don't speak google translator english. Try again zerg boy.

22 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

And your english is perfect?

"Try again zerg boy" xD

Most of us use sh.t english like me. Crybabies will have still stupid talks about zerg or english.

Good point is that many of our enemies starting play like fair enemies.

43 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Damn, you are so smart to pick on people about their english, let me take a swing as well. It's I not i, 2nd sentence makes no sense, at the very least add a comma if you are using zerg boy as an adress. Idiot.

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

And your english is perfect?

"Try again zerg boy" xD

Most of us use sh.t english like me. Crybabies will have still stupid talks about zerg or english.

Good point is that many of our enemies starting play like fair enemies.

You wouldn't know, since your english is basic foreign-child level.

Don`t get mad about the zerg word, you 3:1 your opponents and don`t wanna be called a zerg ?

21 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Damn, you are so smart to pick on people about their english, let me take a swing as well. It's I not i, 2nd sentence makes no sense, at the very least add a comma if you are using zerg boy as an adress. Idiot.

Should i pick on their pvp skills instead? One is a PR that never leaves BS, the other is a pathetic leader that started around same time as me and more than 1 year later is still avoiding every single PVP with party return. Basically, there is no pvp with these guys :D.  

Edit: good job worrying about i or I (this is an informal place and there is nothing wrong with it) while defending a google translated sentence that was impossible to understand. "Gotta defend my old allies !"

Edited by weeeeD

Just now, weeeeD said:

Should i pick on their pvp skills instead? One is a PR that never leaves BS, the other is a pathetic leader that started around same time as me and more than 1 year later is still avoiding every single PVP with party return. Basically, there is no pvp with these guys :D.  

The diffence being I know who they are in game and I have no clue who the fuck you are. Says a lot doesn't it?

Just now, BlackJack said:

The diffence being I know who they are in game and I have no clue who the fuck you are. Says a lot doesn't it?

Doesn`t matter, you said it yourself on a previous post that my party was one of the few who actually fought you in this server, even tho we were completely outlvled and outgeared (which are stiba`s excuses for PRìng).

26 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

"Despite your terrible english..." Edited Thursday at 07:03 PM by BlackJack xD

Now Stiba have all rights to speak I guess. After the balls transplantation from Perkunas to TT :) 

11 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Now Stiba have all rights to speak I guess. After the balls transplantation from Perkunas to TT :) 

Easy +2k cp

20 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

"Despite your terrible english..." Edited Thursday at 07:03 PM by BlackJack xD

i edited to add idiot in the end, glad to see you are still retarded as fuck.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rip said:

Easy +2k cp

I bet he ll pr again and again...He loves this skill..After all these months pr became a part of him..

So +2k cp doesnt make any difference 

Nah, it's a part of your post from my "shield block" topic. I mean to say, that its funny to call ppl names cause of language mistakes when you did it for yourself just 4 days ago.

I guess someone need to take some relax pills

5 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I bet he ll pr again and again...He loves this skill..After all these months pr became a part of him..

So +2k cp doesnt make any difference 

I meant 2k cp for my party :D

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i edited to add idiot in the end, glad to see you are still retarded as fuck.

Starting a sentence without capital i ? How dare you ? Wow ! Stop murdering the language please.

Edited by weeeeD

Just now, weeeeD said:

Starting a sentence without capital i ? How dare you ? Wow ! Stop murdering the language please.

Nothing to do with starting a sentence. In English, the nominative form of the singular first-person pronoun, "I", is capitalized.

• Like 1

Just now, BlackJack said:

Nothing to do with starting a sentence. In English, the nominative form of the singular first-person pronoun, "I", is capitalized.

Every sentence should be started by a capital letter, that's 2 in 1 mistake, how can your english be so bad ??? That's also 3 unecessary comas in this reply, wow, go back to school.