kkthx

Castle Siege

8 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I bet he ll pr again and again...He loves this skill..After all these months pr became a part of him..

So +2k cp doesnt make any difference 

I bet that u still think that Dostanesprespicu is EE. xD

Btw. Almost 3months we dont use PR, because we havent EE in our party. :|

+2k CP? Hm, maybe next time i kill alone full your pt for Rosenberg. Last time i kill alone 3members+1bsoe. :D

11 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I guess someone need to take some relax pills

Relax pills? I know that u need tons of pills. ;)

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

You wouldn't know, since your english is basic foreign-child level.

Don`t get mad about the zerg word, you 3:1 your opponents and don`t wanna be called a zerg ?

3:1?xD Koll's stream is good proof.

5 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

3:1?xD Koll's stream is good proof.

~175 CC vs ~60 cc, so yea, we fought you 1:3. Seems like BP had just 1 or 2 parties more than SM, so even against them it doesn't get to 1:2 :D. We could 69 eachother and we would still have less.

And in past sieges when they had a little more, you would PM us to 69 you on sieges, to make sure you keep at least a 2:1 advantage. Not zerg minded at all :D:D:D 

Edited by weeeeD

14 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I bet that u still think that Dostanesprespicu is EE. xD

Btw. Almost 3months we dont use PR, because we havent EE in our party. :|

+2k CP? Hm, maybe next time i kill alone full your pt for Rosenberg. Last time i kill alone 3members+1bsoe. :D

First of all you are  a liar ..Dostante until August was still Elven Elder ..Ofc you are so pro that always take care and invite CHN elven elder or untag elven elder to protect your pathetic CP.Few times that you didnt manage to have ee at your pt you BSOE faster than speed of light.

Second you are so incapable to play this game that you try to camp at BS tp with Rosenberg pr just to take few pvps ..

Last but not least believe me you cant be competitive even with 1 kk CP because you are TT(Totally Trash)...

10 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

..Dostante until August was still Elven Elder

No...

Can u at least copy/paste one nick? :D It's "Dostanesprespicu"

12 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Last but not least believe me you cant be competitive even with 1 kk CP because you are TT(Totally Trash)...

So if we beat ur ass next time it will be more humiliated for u cuz Totally Trash...

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Let them think whatever they want. xD

Btw.TT had 4pts there ( lots of drivers and 1pt only buffers ) 

It was great Castle siege, very good goodbye for untroubled guy and his CP. ;)

Yy .  

32 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

~175 CC vs ~60 cc, so yea, we fought you 1:3. Seems like BP had just 1 or 2 parties more than SM, so even against them it doesn't get to 1:2 :D. We could 69 eachother and we would still have less.

And in past sieges when they had a little more, you would PM us to 69 you on sieges, to make sure you keep at least a 2:1 advantage. Not zerg minded at all :D:D:D 

1. Example TT had 4pts in CC. One of them was only boxes. Burro like u take all numbers like activ people and u never will be good prepare on mass pvp, its not our problem. U can only ganks people with trains. Its your maximum. 

2. Post here when i wrote your side about 69. I think that u are from BP, so u can ask Zacman on my opinion.

TT never leave WS, we pick one side and we will play for this side in good/bad times on the end this server. Its main difference between us and our enemies.

15 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

First of all you are  a liar ..Dostante until August was still Elven Elder ..Ofc you are so pro that always take care and invite CHN elven elder or untag elven elder to protect your pathetic CP.Few times that you didnt manage to have ee at your pt you BSOE faster than speed of light.

Second you are so incapable to play this game that you try to camp at BS tp with Rosenberg pr just to take few pvps ..

Dostanesprespicu didnt play over summer time. We exp with max 1-4people in AB and we were using on buffs only OL/ES and we dont need recharger on exp. Dostanes start play again 1.9. and he start play for clan's Sps and he change nick on it. Now, his EE log mainly Dostanes, because we need Mental/Resist on pvp. EE is still out of pt.

I repeat again, my party didnt use PR almost 3 months.

all in all it was a nice siege. what i dont get is why we talk about the actual numbers while the facts are here to see. if we did 69 with team green and went vs team red there would be absolutely no chance we win a fight 1 ally vs the other 2. and obv i m not talking about quality. u zerg. why u zerg idc. i wouldnt like it if i was part of a zerg but if i found myself in it i wouldnt try to make something to break it i guess, as others suggested. its how server is atm, if it suits ur gameplay its fine since its none of our business. problem with ur zerg now is there is no kerrigan to take care of it, so idk whats gonna happen to u folks.

7 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

s

Dostanesprespicu didnt play over summer time. We exp with max 1-4people in AB and we were using on buffs only OL/ES and we dont need recharger on exp. Dostanes start play again 1.9. and he start play for clan's Sps and he change nick on it. Now, his EE log mainly Dostanes, because we need Mental/Resist on pvp. EE is still out of pt.

I repeat again, my party didnt use PR almost 3 months.

Keep telling jokes ..Finally we ll find a use for you 

12 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Can u at least copy/paste one nick? :D It's "Dostanesprespicu"

So if we beat ur ass next time it will be more humiliated for u cuz Totally Trash...

Dostanosensenickname fits better 

Dreams dont cost so feel free and continue dreaming that one day maybe you ll beat us <3 

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Dostanosensenickname fits better

yes, but it's not my idea for this nickname :D

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

feel free and continue dreaming

Dreams moves on u to better place in life... so, i keep it up..

10 minutes ago, Pepon said:

problem with ur zerg now is there is no kerrigan to take care of it, so idk whats gonna happen to u folks.

When soil quit your ally was over within a week, Bizz quit around 3months ago and kiam hasnt been active for over a month and WS seems to be doing just fine. Just saying ~~

4 minutes ago, Lafi said:

yes, but it's not my idea for this nickname :D

Dreams moves on u to better place in life... so, i keep it up..

Believe me ,   my place cant be better :) so no need to dream something better ...

8 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

When soil quit your ally was over within a week, Bizz quit around 3months ago and kiam hasnt been active for over a month and WS seems to be doing just fine. Just saying ~~

well true, with the slight difference that soil left after a huge drama which left the ally divided, while also creating drama himself (ch), when biz left cos he was bored and only after he was sure that there was some1 who would take care of shit. my point is this "someone" also quit now so i wonder who s gonna step up.

Edit: shit, this sentence is too big.

Edited by Pepon

1 minute ago, Pepon said:

well true, with the slight difference that soil left after a huge drama which left the ally divided, while also creating drama himself (ch), when biz left cos he was bored and only after he was sure that there was some1 who would take care of shit.

Offtopic: bizz left cuze of a new job that made him unable to play at primes, not cuze he was bored. Ontopic: Sure but you have to agree that it's a matter of quality in leadership and dedication that one guy left forcing even more drama and the other one did everything possible to keep the alliance running as if he was here.

7 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Offtopic: bizz left cuze of a new job that made him unable to play at primes, not cuze he was bored. Ontopic: Sure but you have to agree that it's a matter of quality in leadership and dedication that one guy left forcing even more drama and the other one did everything possible to keep the alliance running as if he was here.

well i m not the one to judge leaders, since i would be incapable to lead such numbers, simply cos its too much work. but i agree, that deciding to try and save the ally after u leave is indicative of ones leadership skills. still, i ve bashed biz once, for a certain situation, and i ll never change my opinion on him based on this, while i ve criticized soil also quite a lot. still i dont get why this comparison is relevant.

Edited by Pepon

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

well i m not the one to judge leaders, since i would be incapable to lead such numbers, simply cos its too much work. but i agree, that deciding to try and save the ally after u leave is indicative of ones leadership skills. still, i ve bashed biz once, for a certain situation, and i ll never change my opinion on him will never change based on this, while i ve criticized soil also quite a lot. still i dont get why this comparison is relevant.

it's not, you are the one that brought up kerrigan ( leader analogy ) and the two situations those 2 major allies were confronted with, I just wanted to add that those situations were partialy a product of the leadership involved, so comparing them as an equal starting point is baseless.

Edited by BlackJack

Just now, BlackJack said:

it's not, you are the one that brought up kerrigan ( leader analogy ) and the two situations those 2 major allies were confronted with, I just wanted to add that those situations partialy a product of the leadership involved, so comparing them as an equal starting point is baseless.

well i was talking about kiam (the last leader of this ally) leaving also, biz is old news.

1 minute ago, Pepon said:

well i was talking about kiam (the last leader of this ally) leaving also, biz is old news.

but kiam cp has been playing with us on einhasad for over a month. He has been helping out on sieges only I believe. I agree managing a lot of people is hard as fuck, but only time will tell. In L2 times can change in an instant, so u never know :)

The difference you guys are forgetting is that both WS and Rebirth were willing to recruit everything from DarkLegion when it fell down, and since many quitted/took a break, there weren't many of us left. If BP and DramaTeam were willing to recruit everyone that wants to leave WS right now, it'd be dead already, and there would be only WuKong. Luckily for the zerg team, we are not willing to mass recruit everyone, and apparently neither is BP (altho i should hold my breath for that, JF has been making zerg threats lately :D).

35 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

The difference you guys are forgetting is that both WS and Rebirth were willing to recruit everything from DarkLegion when it fell down, and since many quitted/took a break, there weren't many of us left. If BP and DramaTeam were willing to recruit everyone that wants to leave WS right now, it'd be dead already, and there would be only WuKong. Luckily for the zerg team, we are not willing to mass recruit everyone, and apparently neither is BP (altho i should hold my breath for that, JF has been making zerg threats lately :D).

The thing is without that zerg tactic there is no possible way to take Aden and change things which last for months now. I mean, cmon, you cannot fight double numbers in a siege and expect to take Aden castle when full force of enemies is there. Untill Aden won't be captured by other side than WS, nothing will change unfortunately. :)

34 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Tell me one cp that joined WS after DL was done for. Cuze I honestly don't remember anyone. The only people that i remember jumping ship instantly was zakna's trash cp but they went to ES and not WS. Tell me please who are those "everyone from DL" and no anecdotal stuff, names and cp names.

50 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Tell me one cp that joined WS after DL was done for. Cuze I honestly don't remember anyone. The only people that i remember jumping ship instantly was zakna's trash cp but they went to ES and not WS. Tell me please who are those "everyone from DL" and no anecdotal stuff, names and cp names.

That crew around megazord, lanza etc for example... Literally one day after soil's emoquit

24 minutes ago, Kure said:

That crew around megazord, lanza etc for example... Literally one day after soil's emoquit

As far as i remember lanza went to es