kkthx

Castle Siege

but what we said is that rn we AND BP dont recruit every1 from WS that wants to swap sides. now if back then it was u or ES, is another talk.

5 minutes ago, Pepon said:

but what we said is that rn we AND BP dont recruit every1 from WS that wants to swap sides. now if back then it was u or ES, is another talk.

im not familiar with the current situation but im interested who from WS wants to swap? TT/WS america prime/china all seem like a no go and dont see anyone left. I find it hard to imagine any1 wants to swap, atleast of those i mentioned.

Edited by BlackJack

Just now, BlackJack said:

im not familiar with the current situation but im interested who from WS wants to swap? TT/WS america prime/china all seem like a no go and dont see anyone left.

not the time or the place

Just now, Pepon said:

not the time or the place

nah im not interested at all, was more of a general question, as those are the ones left playing frorm WS and dont see anyone of them swapping :D

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

everyone you mentioned went to es no? Also i disagree ES and WS have always been different allies. We just had a deal to cooperate in sieges/epics.

Sieges,epics, farming next to each other and even in mixed parties,dont attacking each other, cooperating in ganks(or when ganked)... Idk dude, what else is definition of ally?

Honestly i dont care, you felt it could be right move back then, thats none if my bussiness... just i dont understand why everyone doesnt want to accept it...

P.S.im 100% sure megazord went to perks

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

Sieges,epics, farming next to each other and even in mixed parties,dont attacking each other, cooperating in ganks(or when ganked)... Idk dude, what else is definition of ally?

Honestly i dont care, you felt it could be right move back then, thats none if my bussiness... just i dont understand why everyone doesnt want to accept it...

P.S.im 100% sure megazord went to perks

Yeah megazord went to an american WS clan, duno which one as its not my prime. You can still be 2 allies and cooperate against a common enemy, see RoA + Rise on GK. Also we had war with ES for many months even thought we helped each other on sieges. It was decded to cancel war maybe 2-3 weeks before DL disbanded. From there obviously we had 2 months of free farm on epics and NA prime. Eu prime was still contested by OOC in loa and some special guys in abg.

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

The thing is without that zerg tactic there is no possible way to take Aden and change things which last for months now. I mean, cmon, you cannot fight double numbers in a siege and expect to take Aden castle when full force of enemies is there. Untill Aden won't be captured by other side than WS, nothing will change unfortunately. :)

Your threats happen during epics tho :D 

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Tell me one cp that joined WS after DL was done for. Cuze I honestly don't remember anyone. The only people that i remember jumping ship instantly was zakna's trash cp but they went to ES and not WS. Tell me please who are those "everyone from DL" and no anecdotal stuff, names and cp names.

megaz0rd, lanza, coldex, poledance, zakna, even RoK cp a little later, just to name a few. Now please name DL members that you rejected, cuz i believe you recruited every single one who were willing to move.

Edited by weeeeD

Just now, weeeeD said:

Your threats happen during epics tho :D 

megaz0rd, lanza, coldex, poledance, zakna, even RoK cp a little later, just to name a few.

all to ES but megaz0rd. so is that it total of 10 ppl is that "everyone?" Outside of megazord who went to WS everyone1 else went to ES

19 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

all to ES but megaz0rd. so is that it total of 10 ppl is that "everyone?" Outside of megazord who went to WS everyone1 else went to ES

Megaz0rd, lanza, coldex, pole, rok all went to ws/wk. 

edit: anw it was a huge ally, and not only i wont remember everyone's names, there's also always a bunch of people who simply change nickname and lf cp on the "winning side" for easy farm/epics.

edit2: add infinity, redlight, tankadin to the list.

Edited by weeeeD

One week after I leave, 2 Cps from timefordrama left without any talking And joined dramateam. Backstab? I will not say names, but now they got gludio castle.) After that I received bad words from them. Whatever, all server does it already)

Btw, I read on a brazilian group that they are happy because they will get epic jewels. Translating: "at least now we farm epics"

It's when the things goes bad, we see who are friends or not.

My pov about numbers in CC, I remember when first Perk's era 60ppl foght against 90-100. Second era Biz and I worked to fight against 240-250 soil's CC, while our max numbers was 220-230. Now 150-160 we work to keep our numbers, which is the hardest part. Dont expect we will break anything to make same numbers for any reason. So excuses about zerg is hypocrisy from both sides.

For last, just to make things clear, WS and WK are only one single ally, always. The diference is we are splitted in 3 zones, america, europe and asia. Everyone should know that. 

/enough said

Hello hello my dear friends from alabama. Why cant we all be friends? We could give hugs, put our hands in each other salads. just put ur bananas and kiwis out and lets zerg each other with love. Another thing we can do is: 

1. Get naked;

2. Cover our bodies with soap;

3. Start fighting.

good day to all

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Now 150-160 we work to keep our numbers

But why? Last 9 month there is no competition for you. You are always x2-x4 of your enemies. Since bizz left & you are still zerg but you didnt take any epics. U even didnt try.

Are you so insecure for your ppl so u need x2 numbers?

All your achievements for the last 9 month were because of x2-x4 numbers (with periodic fck ups). Where is the pride? Where is the challenge?

I never understood such a leaders who choose to use quantity instead of quality\brains. 

Point out to these 2 bs cp is not correct I guess. Without these cp you were still x2-x3 zerg on the siedge. You can call it "backstab" if the ally has less numbers and cp is leaving for free farm (as some jf> perkunas cp\players in the past). Why do you point out only to these 2cp, its 4 more cp from ws who would be happy to join sm.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

But why? Last 9 month there is no competition for you. You are always x2-x4 of your enemies. Since bizz left & you are still zerg but you didnt take any epics. U even didnt try.

Are you so insecure for your ppl so u need x2 numbers?

All your achievements for the last 9 month were because of x2-x4 numbers (with periodic fck ups). Where is the pride? Where is the challenge?

I never understood such a leaders who choose to use quantity instead of quality\brains. 

Point out to these 2 bs cp is not correct I guess. Without these cp you were still x2-x3 zerg on the siedge. You can call it "backstab" if the ally has less numbers and cp is leaving for free farm (as some jf> perkunas cp\players in the past). Why do you point out only to these 2cp, its 4 more cp from ws who would be happy to join sm.

There were exactly 4 ppl spending time watching and organizing epics for WS, me, teraza, bizz and kiam. People are just not actively playing/caring enough to waste time to do this shit. Epics always is and will be about activity. My opinion on people who want to jump ship to benefit from others wasting their time organizing epics instead of doing it themselves is very low, like lower than myrciu.

I dont see the reference between 4 epics organizators leave and making zerg all the time. All the time after DL disassembly you have been absorbing new cps (from war). Despite of the fact that WS had enough ppl for EUR prime domination. Same we can say about your WK friends - we had some kind of balance in asia prime with 4-5 pt of sm-rok vs 6-8 pt of WK, and after ROK internal conflict - they left to WK zerg(same time when 1 sm pt quited the server)+ WK were making new parties.

38 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I dont see the reference between 4 epics organizators leave and making zerg all the time. All the time after DL disassembly you have been absorbing new cps (from war). Despite of the fact that WS had enough ppl for EUR prime domination. Same we can say about your WK friends - we had some kind of balance in asia prime with 4-5 pt of sm-rok vs 6-8 pt of WK, and after ROK internal conflict - they left to WK zerg(same time when 1 sm pt quited the server)+ WK were making new parties.

still waiting on your side to name 1 cp that went from DL to WS after DL broke, also what you  dont get is we were the only ally with 3 active primes. and in NA prime we were vastly outnumbered by ES and in EU prime it was usually slight online advantage to equal online depending on the day to day. So when I have 2 parties online in EU prime me and bizz and other side there are 3 enemy parties in loa and 2 in abg , why should we  not recruit? I couldnt care less for the total number, i only care for my prime to be fun/competetive on numbers. Also when DL had 2.5-3:1 parties in eu prime to ours, you never saw us cry like you've been doing for the past 6 months jesus.

Edited by BlackJack

12 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Last but not least believe me you cant be competitive even with 1 kk CP because you are TT(Totally Trash)...

Today, we meet many enemies. When Eulogist cp havent box, it can be better pvp, but gf. Angela CP can fight only with second high pt or they wait than we take trains or relog/soe. And u? TT won pvp with u, what do u will doing now? Delete char? Send me epics as apology for your thrash talks? 

Almost this game make lvls/ equips on this chronicle. Every week, when i see how rest server cuting lvls difference from SM, i see how players from SM are more and more nervous, agresive, losing more and more pvps. ;)

45 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Every week, when i see how rest server cuting lvls difference from SM, i see how players from SM are more and more nervous, agresive, losing more and more pvps. ;)

Oh, if you knew the level of the guys you are fighting in that video.... Keep barking.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kim said:

One week after I leave, 2 Cps from timefordrama left without any talking And joined dramateam. Backstab? I will not say names, but now they got gludio castle.) After that I received bad words from them. Whatever, all server does it already)

Btw, I read on a brazilian group that they are happy because they will get epic jewels. Translating: "at least now we farm epics"

My pov about numbers in CC, I remember when first Perk's era 60ppl foght against 90-100. Second era Biz and I worked to fight against 240-250 soil's CC, while our max numbers was 220-230. Now 150-160 we work to keep our numbers, which is the hardest part. Dont expect we will break anything to make same numbers for any reason. So excuses about zerg is hypocrisy from both sides.

For last, just to make things clear, WS and WK are only one single ally, always. The diference is we are splitted in 3 zones, america, europe and asia. Everyone should know that. 

/enough said

There are some people left our team just because of many selfish reasons. But sometime I have to think :Don’t ever change yourself for someone, if they don’t appreciate the way you are… find someone else who will.

It is right when u said when the things goes bad, we see who are friends or not. That why We+NF played over 1 year here. We did many things that we didnt expect.And  I never talk shit about my enemies or blame them blah blah, cauz I know the simple way to make them mad is ingame, it is not here.

If u are a good players u have to happy when u see ur friends are happy now, They can enjoy this game without you. The game begins when you step out of your comfort zone. 

Not only 2 CPs from your side asked me, there are some more. But I will not write here, cuz our game still ahead I cant say for sure anything and everthing could happen .

The last thing I wanna to write here is: Don't waste your time on a person who isn't willing to waste their time on u. Standing alone is better than being around people who dont value u :P:P .      SM \o/ EMO boiz :P

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

There are some people left our team just because of many selfish reasons. But sometime I have to think :Don’t ever change yourself for someone, if they don’t appreciate the way you are… find someone else who will.

It is right when u said when the things goes bad, we see who are friends or not. That why We+NF played over 1 year here. We did many things that we didnt expect.And  I never talk shit about my enemies or blame them blah blah, cauz I know the simple way to make them mad is ingame, it is not here.

If u are a good players u have to happy when u see ur friends are happy now, They can enjoy this game without you. The game begins when you step out of your comfort zone. 

Not only 2 CPs from your side asked me, there are some more. But I will not write here, cuz our game still ahead I cant say for sure anything and everthing could happen .

The last thing I wanna to write here is: Don't waste your time on a person who isn't willing to waste their time on u. Standing alone is better than being around people who dont value u :P:P .      SM \o/ EMO boiz :P

agree 100%. i think same way.

btw, I know exactly who can change side because we had a meeting. I see no problem on that, as u said, I want them to have fun this game. Well, at least they talked to me instead attack me with actions and words.

Anyway, GL

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kim said:

/enough said

Kiam, you just left server and TFD without an explanation, without say anything to us, you just turned your back to your members and get out. What we realy get from you time we spent in TFD? We just got lvl with our own forces and with Terroristas, because you was always doing the things for you, by your own benefit. You treated us like puppets.
Don't come here talking bulshit about "backstab" and things like that. We don't offended anyone, we just go ahead for our own reasons.
ASS.
VeioBebado, the wall breaker.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Kim said:

/enough said

I do not understand your concern for us. (DH) - I made a choice in favor of my clan. We have nothing against you.
"Backstab"? I do not owe you anything, I paid up to the BW key. xD

6 hours ago, ErKy said:

Damn man my eyes bleed seeing you with that cast speed :D, better think on changing ur tattoos to WIT ones.

I dont care about your eyes, i care only about your sls.:ph34r: 

I dont will change nothing on 1.5.

5 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Oh, if you knew the level of the guys you are fighting in that video.... Keep barking.

Cry me a river little boy. B|

Tell me more about lvls, equip players like Parasitolos, Nasujama, Slonjaboy, etc.

Huf Huf Huf ... xD

2 hours ago, JerrySM said:

Don't waste your time on a person who isn't willing to waste their time on u. Standing alone is better than being around people who dont value u. 

y, suddenly all of you forget that you and ES used to be family, nicely done

no one expect you to break something, you keep your numbers, ppl say you have numbers, you have zerg, and you react in very funny way like "oh my god, we have numbers?? no, we dont, ohhh" LMAO

8 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Today, we meet many enemies. When Eulogist cp havent box, it can be better pvp, but gf. Angela CP can fight only with second high pt or they wait than we take trains or relog/soe. And u? TT won pvp with u, what do u will doing now? Delete char? Send me epics as apology for your thrash talks? 

Almost this game make lvls/ equips on this chronicle. Every week, when i see how rest server cuting lvls difference from SM, i see how players from SM are more and more nervous, agresive, losing more and more pvps. ;)

Sjeks/CrazyBishop belong to your cp?I never talk about mix parties but only for your CP.Dont be retard ..Gz you got one fight note that day and one year from now celebrate it .