kkthx

Castle Siege

17 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Sjeks/CrazyBishop belong to your cp?I never talk about mix parties but only for your CP.Dont be retard ..Gz you got one fight note that day and one year from now celebrate it .

Dont make from self more fool, than your are now.

3 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

@Stiba007 ulialia we have a badass here. 74 DA crying about high level parties and lower level parties striking them on mobs xD 74 :D:D:D You manage to kill knoriks these days?

Im top lvl in my party, i made for 3days over 70% on lvl 73, because i want be on CS 74. 

My bp/bd finish 70lvls shortly before CS. Unfortunately no brain people like u never understand difference if your pt have DDs 70lvls without +++ weapons vs enemy pt 74lvl+ with +++ weapons.

Our lvls grow up and SM dont leaving town without full activ pt. AB going mostly with 2activ parties. So im appreciate our progress. ;)

Did someone from server see solo SM members exp out of town? 

This your dream about knoriks and TT pt is still in your mind?

Its funny. Im little curious who saw it. Because one sws with dc isnt full death pt. We were reloged, i remember it very well, because we again and again killing Pride (boters pt xxxGrossxxx) pt and RoK and Anytime pts coming again and again help them. Tons of relog but u never stop us. ;)

Archers were 65+- lvl and now? Many of them 73-75lvls and where is Angela CP? xD 

Change side again, calling for protect, relogin or dying... 

21 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I need a lot of improvement to catch your retardness and foolness..Keep spreading lies and manipulate other ppl posts

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I dont care about your eyes, i care only about your sls.:ph34r: 

Damn u so mean not caring about my eyes :(, my sls is already sold for 500kk :D like 1 month  ago :P

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Cry me a river little boy. B|

Tell me more about lvls, equip players like Parasitolos, Nasujama, Slonjaboy, etc.

I'm actually laughing since you are lvl 74 fighting many 70s in that party and still talking about levels as if you were catching up to them....Clueless clown like always :D:D 

@Kim just wanted a hug before they left guys :(. Leaving the server and being mad that people left your clan is at the very least... weird. Cmon, let them move on, what's the issue...

Don't be mad about the word zerg. It is not an excuse, it is just a reality of the game, things are easier to achieve if you zerg, and some people prefer the easier route than to work hard for something. And in this server, at this time, you are the zerg alliance. You have been for the past, i dunno, 9 months at least, and that's more than 1/3rd of the server's entire life, no ? Anyway, i somewhat agree that it wasn't up to you to break it, but also don't complain when people call you a zerg, because that's what you are.

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

still waiting on your side to name 1 cp that went from DL to WS after DL broke, also what you  dont get is we were the only ally with 3 active primes. and in NA prime we were vastly outnumbered by ES and in EU prime it was usually slight online advantage to equal online depending on the day to day. So when I have 2 parties online in EU prime me and bizz and other side there are 3 enemy parties in loa and 2 in abg , why should we  not recruit? I couldnt care less for the total number, i only care for my prime to be fun/competetive on numbers. Also when DL had 2.5-3:1 parties in eu prime to ours, you never saw us cry like you've been doing for the past 6 months jesus.

6+ month passed, and 0 changes, u still dont getting things and distorting the facts.

1) I didnt say "went from DL to WS". I said "from war". If you want examples - you pushed manifest cp to join your side (they didnt have much simpathy for u and es). And all the time your leaders were trying to join SM to your side.

2) After DL broke - you were already with ES in company, and been there for the next half of the year. So your "NA prime we were vastly outnumbered by ES" is not relevant at all.

3) "when I have 2 parties online in EU prime me and bizz" - and lie again. In May you had 2 anathema pt+ 1-2 nosferatu pt+ uchi cp+bizz cp+1 tt party(check your movies). In July you even didnt brough all cps for pvp cause you perfectly knew that is not necessary cause of lvls (check your movie from July - 6 full pt in cc and only 3 in pvp.).

I will stop here, no sense to show ppl the truth.

@MyrmidonAch As I predicted - the balls transplantation was successfull, with rip cp members in pt(and in clan) Stiba will bark more often.

6 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

6+ month passed, and 0 changes, u still dont getting things and distorting the facts.

1) I didnt say "went from DL to WS". I said "from war". If you want examples - you pushed manifest cp to join your side (they didnt have much simpathy for u and es). And all the time your leaders were trying to join SM to your side.

2) After DL broke - you were already with ES in company, and been there for the next half of the year. So your "NA prime we were vastly outnumbered by ES" is not relevant at all.

3) "when I have 2 parties online in EU prime me and bizz" - and lie again. In May you had 2 anathema pt+ 1-2 nosferatu pt+ uchi cp+bizz cp+1 tt party(check your movies). In July you even didnt brough all cps for pvp cause you perfectly knew that is not necessary cause of lvls (check your movie from July - 6 full pt in cc and only 3 in pvp.).

I will stop here, no sense to show ppl the truth.

@MyrmidonAch As I predicted - the balls transplantation was successfull, with rip cp members in pt(and in clan) Stiba will bark more often.

1 ) So you quote what i said about weeeed post refer to what you said to make it look like im lying. Nice

2) We were in company with ES for next half year? I just checked our epic system, that agreement with them lasted total of 2 months and 1.5months after DL broke.

3) what lie idiot, when dl broke it was 3 months before may. lmao, pick the point where we had the most cps in eu prime and apply to all timeline, nice.

Yeah stop here, since you are pick random facts and apply them to random time tables to make it look you have any clue what you are talking about. xD

Edit: about SM, the only cp i would ever cooperate with is sayomi's as they are cool guys. As a matter of fact, this was the opinion we held in CP. Any discussion ever i've had about any soulmate people was when your ally with ooc broke and they were alone in NF's. At this point we had bizz and uchi cp as high lvls and lith + stibba as low lvls in eu prime. The discussion we had was in our cp channel + maybe bizz, I suggested recruting them, everyone was cool with it but most people thought they would never join as they dont jump sides, also bizz said he had an issue with sayomi before so their relationship wasnt good, so i doubt people even formaly talked with them.

Im also aware of some initial talks about cooperating on epics to shutdown all epics from ES + their new ooc/jungle side. But nothing came out of it.

Why do I even bother as you obviously have no clue about any internal politics.

p.s.s. Before you moved prime and found some1 to carry you, you were literally a running joke in mass pvp, the way legiana is.

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Im top lvl in my party, i made for 3days over 70% on lvl 73, because i want be on CS 74. 

My bp/bd finish 70lvls shortly before CS. Unfortunately no brain people like u never understand difference if your pt have DDs 70lvls without +++ weapons vs enemy pt 74lvl+ with +++ weapons.

This your dream about knoriks and TT pt is still in your mind?

our pt dd 68 69 70 72(box) and anytime 74(with no cc) sws 68 ee 68.  bish 72 and wc 73. So i dont know wtf u speaking...

So u kill knoriks these days or no?

Edited by ProGressive

41 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

1 ) So you quote what i said about weeeed post refer to what you said to make it look like im lying. Nice

2) We were in company with ES for next half year? I just checked our epic system, that agreement with them lasted total of 2 months and 1.5months after DL broke.

3) what lie idiot, when dl broke it was 3 months before may. lmao, pick the point where we had the most cps in eu prime and apply to all timeline, nice.

Yeah stop here, since you are pick random facts and apply them to random time tables to make it look you have any clue what you are talking about. xD

Edit: about SM, the only cp i would ever cooperate with is sayomi's as they are cool guys. As a matter of fact, this was the opinion we held in CP. Any discussion ever i've had about any soulmate people was when your ally with ooc broke and they were alone in NF's. At this point we had bizz and uchi cp as high lvls and lith + stibba as low lvls in eu prime. The discussion we had was in our cp channel + maybe bizz, I suggested recruting them, everyone was cool with it but most people thought they would never join as they dont jump sides, also bizz said he had an issue with sayomi before so their relationship wasnt good, so i doubt people even formaly talked with them.

Im also aware of some initial talks about cooperating on epics to shutdown all epics from ES + their new ooc/jungle side. But nothing came out of it.

Why do I even bother as you obviously have no clue about any internal politics.

p.s.s. Before you moved prime and found some1 to carry you, you were literally a running joke in mass pvp, the way legiana is.

1) I quoted you cause you quoted me in reply, not weeeeed. Yes. That making your words a lie.

2) Okay, not 6, but 4 month, DL dissolved at the end of Jan- early Feb. You have been still ally tll end of May.

3) I pick the moments I was talking about - when WS dominated EUR prime and still continued to recruit ppl. I dont care about your recruitments when your side was really broken.

According to what you write here - you have no idea that bizz was sending love letters to jerna and jerry, so it's you who have not any clue what you are talking about.

and p.s.s - I never moved my prime, I always played 2 primes, so "not any clue what you are talking about" again.

bb gl on ru offi. According your fails began from clan's announcemens you will need a loooot of luck there.

57 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I need a lot of improvement to catch your retardness and foolness..Keep spreading lies and manipulate other ppl posts

Wow, i see u hit lvl of dementia KKTnxbye. Gratz.:D

54 minutes ago, ErKy said:

Damn u so mean not caring about my eyes :(, my sls is already sold for 500kk :D like 1 month  ago :P

Nooooooooooo. But cg, 500kk to much for SLS.

37 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

I'm actually laughing since you are lvl 74 fighting many 70s in that party and still talking about levels as if you were catching up to them....Clueless clown like always :D:D 

@Kim

Yep, not surprise for me. No brain people like u or ProGressive never understand how much make difference lvls on DDs in pvp and their equip.xD

3 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

our pt dd 68 69 70 and 72 and anytime 74(with no cc) sws 68 ee 68.  bish 72 and wc 73. So i dont know wtf u speaking...

U dont know, because your are stupid, its all. xD

U talk about yesterday pvp probably. 2times u wait than we will have trains on us. We were 7activ people vs 9activ. Our sws/bd pull mobs and i was playing for 70lv necro, i wasnt there for 74DA. Surprise for blind tard like u.

Sws/bd were out of pvp with tons of mobs on their back. 9(5dd) vs 5(2dd) and how many times u die? xD

U won it because i (necro Oldik) was out of mp after few kills anytime and orcs. If u have fraps, u can post here and everyone see it. U can ask sjeks, he saw how many of my pt were online on TS. 

When we were full activ and we won vs u. Second time u relog or soe to town. 9vs9 easy win vs you now.

(DDs 70,71,71, BP and BD  70,ES and OL 73, SWS 72 and me 74)

When "i was crying" about high lvls pts, its mean when chars like jerryz hits for 1500-3000dmg per skill/99%landrate debuffs and your lower lvls dd hit 500-800dmg per skill and 99% debuffs resist. Its not pvp.

But i said it manytimes, no brain people like u dont understand it. When we are full activ, we won most pvp and starting be normal, that SM take 2pts than go 1pt vs 1 pt. ;) 

13 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Today, we meet many enemies. When Eulogist cp havent box, it can be better pvp, but gf. Angela CP can fight only with second high pt or they wait than we take trains or relog/soe.

#1 - the so named "Angela-CP" break till 2.0! so its not possible that you met us yday!

#2 - I wouldn't open my mouth like that. Since most of the members of the group I'm currently playing with are under 70, it might be really embarrassing for you if we win the pvp!

Edited by Anytime

20 hours ago, Kim said:

One week after I leave, 2 Cps from timefordrama left without any talking And joined dramateam. Backstab? I will not say names, but now they got gludio castle.) After that I received bad words from them. Whatever, all server does it already)

Btw, I read on a brazilian group that they are happy because they will get epic jewels. Translating: "at least now we farm epics"

It's when the things goes bad, we see who are friends or not.

My pov about numbers in CC, I remember when first Perk's era 60ppl foght against 90-100. Second era Biz and I worked to fight against 240-250 soil's CC, while our max numbers was 220-230. Now 150-160 we work to keep our numbers, which is the hardest part. Dont expect we will break anything to make same numbers for any reason. So excuses about zerg is hypocrisy from both sides.

For last, just to make things clear, WS and WK are only one single ally, always. The diference is we are splitted in 3 zones, america, europe and asia. Everyone should know that. 

/enough said

"It's when the things goes bad, we see who are friends or not."   Rly???

Who left the TFD clan to play on another server was you and not DH members!
Bad talk now from DH is easy, but whoever left the server and left the abandoned clan was not the DH, we just went out to follow our path and open up new possibilities. After all while we were TFD we did everything to help
how could we. We were just the DH members  logging in the clan TFD.
Now it is easy to get out of good boy and put the blame on DH members.

Life goes on...

Edited by BobSponja
only for correction

50 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Wow, i see u hit lvl of dementia KKTnxbye. Gratz.:D

Nooooooooooo. But cg, 500kk to much for SLS.

Yep, not surprise for me. No brain people like u or ProGressive never understand how much make difference lvls on DDs in pvp and their equip.xD

U dont know, because your are stupid, its all. xD

U talk about yesterday pvp probably. 2times u wait than we will have trains on us. We were 7activ people vs 9activ. Our sws/bd pull mobs and i was playing for 70lv necro, i wasnt there for 74DA. Surprise for blind tard like u.

Sws/bd were out of pvp with tons of mobs on their back. 9(5dd) vs 5(2dd) and how many times u die? xD

U won it because i (necro Oldik) was out of mp after few kills anytime and orcs. If u have fraps, u can post here and everyone see it. U can ask sjeks, he saw how many of my pt were online on TS. 

When we were full activ and we won vs u. Second time u relog or soe to town. 9vs9 easy win vs you now.

(DDs 70,71,71, BP and BD  70,ES and OL 73, SWS 72 and me 74)

When "i was crying" about high lvls pts, its mean when chars like jerryz hits for 1500-3000dmg per skill/99%landrate debuffs and your lower lvls dd hit 500-800dmg per skill and 99% debuffs resist. Its not pvp.

But i said it manytimes, no brain people like u dont understand it. When we are full activ, we won most pvp and starting be normal, that SM take 2pts than go 1pt vs 1 pt. ;) 

And who said we all active? I was on sws+EE as well? Also withouth BD. 7 in total. And sorry for hitting you on monsters, probably nobody does that. Oh and offcourse my party is OE +++ everything :D:D  :D  More QQ plz :D 

12 minutes ago, Anytime said:

#1 - the so named "Angela-CP" break till 2.0! so its not possible that you met us yday!

#2 - I wouldn't open my mouth like that. Since most of our group are under 70, it's getting pretty embarrassing for you!

4 from 9 are under 70. Its rly most under 70.;)

5xDD with avg lvl 70,6 vs 2xDD with avg 70.5. U are not fool, so u cant open mouth.  Your pt member is fool and he start talk about it. I react on it.

27 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

And who said we all active? I was on sws+EE as well? Also withouth BD. 7 in total. And sorry for hitting you on monsters, probably nobody does that. Oh and offcourse my party is OE +++ everything :D:D  :D  More QQ plz :D 

You are rly very stupid, more difference things in one post and u take it all as one about your pt. xD

Im enjoying these SM-WS dramas. Keep up the good work guys, Im not bored at work at least 9_9

Edited by Myrtan

4 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

@Stiba007 You rly trash talk about Sm clan?
They are one of the most competitive SkillFull clan from the begginning of the server.

Trash talks? I wrote true. Maybe log in game and u probably get invite to 2nd pt on ganks one enemy pt in AB. ;)

SM has many good people better than me, but tons of tards like Cleef, Myrmidon or Kkt too.

5 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Trash talks? I wrote true. Maybe log in game and u probably get invite to 2nd pt on ganks one enemy pt in AB. ;)

SM has many good people better than me, but tons of tards like Cleef, Myrmidon or Kkt too.

Ganging-Clearing spots-Prevent enemys to gain xp is bad? New Trend?

49 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Thanks for your kind words really apreciate that ...I ll inform everyone stop interrupt your exp.We should protect PVE chars like you.

As i said you re Totally Trash and maybe thats a compliment ....

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Thanks for your kind words really apreciate that ...I ll inform everyone stop interrupt your exp.We should protect PVE chars like you.

As i said you re Totally Trash and maybe thats a compliment ....

idk if he is trash or not as I always was on the same side with him, but last time i saw your character in-game i was farming in BS , cleef came to gnak me 2-3 times he died than he came with you and you were both low life trying to FC oneshot me, but you FC-him, instead of me, so you both died. Lmao. I actually had it recorded, too bad i cleaned hdd recently.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

idk if he is trash or not as I always was on the same side with him, but last time i saw your character in-game i was farming in BS , cleef came to gnak me 2-3 times he died than he came with you and you were both low life trying to FC oneshot me, but you FC-him, instead of me, so you both died. Lmao. I actually had it recorded, too bad i cleaned hdd recently.

actually myrm s he :P

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

both low life trying to FC oneshot me, but you FC-him, instead of me, so you both died.

ehhh... hawkeye and FC? :P do we have stacked subclasses here?

Just now, Kure said:

ehhh... hawkeye and FC? :P do we have stacked subclasses here?

DS/FC who cares, cleef was trying to FC oneshot me, but i guess he/she assisted too early or failed and killed cleef instead of me :D I miss cleef on new server :(

33 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Come on why i shouldnt FC Cleef? Ok he is my cp leader and?Is there any restriction that forbids FC clan members?

Come on are you a racist? I like FC everyone at my clan ...We make event call it "How a Hawkeye FC everyone"