kkthx

Castle Siege

33 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

DS/FC who cares, cleef was trying to FC oneshot me, but i guess he/she assisted too early or failed and killed cleef instead of me :D I miss cleef on new server :(

Lawyer listen me a bit...Go spread your lies at Einhassad not here ok?If you make with your mind fantasy orgies its your problem...Learn first what class i am 1 year now and after come with a better story..

5 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Lawyer listen me a bit...Go spread your lies at Einhassad not here ok?If you make with your mind fantasy orgies its your problem...Learn first what class i am 1 year now and after come with a better story..

damn how i wish i didnt delete the clip from my pc, would be 10/10

22 hours ago, He4d said:

Kiam, you just left server and TFD without an explanation, without say anything to us, you just turned your back to your members and get out. What we realy get from you time we spent in TFD? We just got lvl with our own forces and with Terroristas, because you was always doing the things for you, by your own benefit. You treated us like puppets.
Don't come here talking bulshit about "backstab" and things like that. We don't offended anyone, we just go ahead for our own reasons.
ASS.
VeioBebado, the wall breaker.

really? unbelievable.

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

damn how i wish i didnt delete the clip from my pc, would be 10/10

Keep telling lies .

I wish i didnt delete the clip from my pc ...I could show to everybody how you CDL instead of mobs to CHN Pr's...

It would be 11/10 for sure

21 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I need a lot of improvement to catch your retardness and foolness..Keep spreading lies and manipulate other ppl posts

007 is right .as i said 。 u are the most useless one in sm . sad human archor .reroll to glady plz.which class u can win 1v1?or what can u do in mass pvp.sr can stun .pr can make great damage .  what  can u do is dying  3 times 1v1 with my pr in 2 days.      2 of 3 are fair enough .

useless one have more nonesense:) keyboard fighter......9_9

Edited by 88262500

17 hours ago, BlackJack said:

DS/FC who cares, cleef was trying to FC oneshot me, but i guess he/she assisted too early or failed and killed cleef instead of me :D I miss cleef on new server :(

So maybe you should GTFO of this forum if you don't play in this server anymore instead of keyboard fighting every single day? Just saying

• Like 1

On 26/9/2017 at 6:27 AM, He4d said:

Kiam, you just left server and TFD without an explanation, without say anything to us, you just turned your back to your members and get out. What we realy get from you time we spent in TFD? We just got lvl with our own forces and with Terroristas, because you was always doing the things for you, by your own benefit. You treated us like puppets.

i think i'm having a deja-vu 108.gif

48 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

i think i'm having a deja-vu 108.gif

yeah anathema deja-vu, spending 80% of prime protecting ppl who cant play smart and do it on their own and organizing everything for them epics/farm/ccs/sieges and after that you didnt do enough for them. I might dislike AD, but his strat to care for his own party advancement really works well in such medium pop servers, since sooner or later people you spent your time helping will turn against you. One thing i learned from this server is that it's better to have 2 self sustaining parties. than 7 - 5 of which require constant protection and cry about everything and cant fight off a single party to protect their own spot.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Myrtan said:

So maybe you should GTFO of this forum if you don't play in this server anymore instead of keyboard fighting every single day? Just saying

i will when u pass me on lvl

59 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

yeah anathema deja-vu, spending 80% of prime protecting ppl who cant play smart and do it on their own and organizing everything for them epics/farm/ccs/sieges and after that you didnt do enough for them. I might dislike AD, but his strat to care for his own party advancement really works well in such medium pop servers, since sooner or later people you spent your time helping will turn against you. One thing i learned from this server is that it's better to have 2 self sustaining parties. than 7 - 5 of which require constant protection and cry about everything and cant fight off a single party to protect their own spot.

They joined us knowing they'd have zero protection at SA/NA timezone and would have more wartags on the map too. So yea, keep the comparisons to yourself, they are doing fine on their own and not crying for protection.

42 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

They joined us knowing they'd have zero protection at SA/NA timezone and would have more wartags on the map too. So yea, keep the comparisons to yourself, they are doing fine on their own and not crying for protection.

Oh please, while perkunas were still active here, both them and jungle just waited till 23.00 CEST for us to log off so they have 3 hours of free farm until Kiam logged to clean them up. That melee cp that i dont even remember the name of that rerolled to archers were the only ones playing later than that.

24 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Oh please, while perkunas were still active here, both them and jungle just waited till 23.00 CEST for us to log off so they have 3 hours of free farm until Kiam logged to clean them up. That melee cp that i dont even remember the name of that rerolled to archers were the only ones playing later than that.

Their prime starts way after EU prime, wtf are you talking about dude... That's like some asian guy calling you out for waiting for them to log off so you could log your party. They have EU allies now and still only log later on SA/NA, because that's their prime, smartass, this ain't Jungle.

Edited by weeeeD

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

dont waste time bro :)

On 9/26/2017 at 11:33 AM, Stiba007 said:

Im top lvl in my party, i made for 3days over 70% on lvl 73

Did someone from server see solo SM members exp out of town?

First, your progress is at least average by SM standards :P
Sedond, we are kind enough to not take screenshots with lelos/pistolas camping your -4'd bodies at BS (were we've been farming with max 3 actives for a long long time)

On 9/27/2017 at 9:38 AM, 88262500 said:

007 is right .as i said 。 u are the most useless one in sm . sad human archor .reroll to glady plz.which class u can win 1v1?or what can u do in mass pvp.sr can stun .pr can make great damage .  what  can u do is dying  3 times 1v1 with my pr in 2 days.      2 of 3 are fair enough .

useless one have more nonesense:) keyboard fighter......9_9

Have you ever wondered why nobody bothers to even answer to you?
You're just another ChnPR who hasn't farmed a thing here --- ok maybe some iron ores that dropped while waiting shamans respawn --- and you come here to preach about usefulness?
Hillarious.

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

First, your progress is at least average by SM standards :P
Sedond, we are kind enough to not take screenshots with lelos/pistolas camping your -4'd bodies at BS (were we've been farming with max 3 actives for a long long time)

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

Have you ever wondered why nobody bothers to even answer to you?
You're just another ChnPR who hasn't farmed a thing here --- ok maybe some iron ores that dropped while waiting shamans respawn --- and you come here to preach about usefulness?
Hillarious.

Dont be ridiculous. SM farm is rly slow now.

If u want talk about lelos and your zerk style pvping with PR out of clan and killing per 4% like a boss, continue.

There u were with activ lelos,pistolas and bd/wc and healer vs da(me)/wl(vasik)/sps(Dostanesprespicu). Post me your amazing screen, im rly curious what rest server said on your heroic style. Probably everyone from top lvls know, how much % from day our ally control BS/LoA. 

About my friend 8826256. Show us more your jelous on their effective farm. xD

I know that SM cant count numbers activ enemies, i know that u dont see difference between EE and SPS, but dont see difference between orc and dark elf. Cmon!!

Btw. Gratz to change epics system in your ally, u will need it. Im rly surprise, that yours others pts havent idea how much epics own jerryZ. U are all so naive. He si foxy fox.xD

Last gratz is for your zerk. Dont worry about control epics, WS dont care about epics, JF leave server and let many low pts here.

U can continue in free farm epics, probably u can take under your wings next low pts and share epics with more and more people.

Im rly curious on holding your zerk and hunting rest low pts of green ally. 

PS: Many people wrote me about clan. Sorry guys, im not leader like Bizz or Kiam, i care only about my pt, TT and good relationships with our true friends. I havent time and i dont want try care about more. 

Dont write me more pls about recruit from others countries, only cz/sk to our aca. Thx

Others lang can pm jerryZ or Sayomi. They inv u. They have big hearts. ?

Edited by Stiba007

First of all its not my broblem that you come to pvp whit robe and I hit you for 11.5k dmg pro DA! secont we were there lelos pistolas ol and bd and you come   DA SPS WL FR ... And mabe forgot the figth pistolas(self buffs) and lelos vs. Your da rosenberk sps and es..   I can see you steal runing to save your us   xaxa

Edited by pistolas

4 minutes ago, pistolas said:

First of all its not my broblem that you come to pvp whit robe and I hit you for 11.5k dmg pro DA! secont we were there lelos pistolas ol and bd and you come   DA SPS WL FR ... And mabe forgot the figth pistolas(self buffs) and lelos vs. Your da rosenberk sps and es..   I can see you steal runing to save your us   xaxa

I never said that is your problem. We try fight vs more numbers. Its all.

I just show true and sensei's lies. First time i was like DA, 2nd time i go there like sorc and 3rd time i go there like rosenberg. After it we go sleep.

Not surprise for me about your counting. Rly not. Xaxaxa

The true is that you try figth whit more numpers !you talk about counding and you make our pp box healer in your mind .

Edited by pistolas

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Dont be ridiculous. SM farm is rly slow now.

If u want talk about lelos and your zerk style pvping with PR out of clan and killing per 4% like a boss, continue.

There u were with activ lelos,pistolas and bd/wc and healer vs da(me)/wl(vasik)/sps(Dostanesprespicu). Post me your amazing screen, im rly curious what rest server said on your heroic style. Probably everyone from top lvls know, how much % from day our ally control BS/LoA. 

About my friend 8826256. Show us more your jelous on their effective farm. xD

I know that SM cant count numbers activ enemies, i know that u dont see difference between EE and SPS, but dont see difference between orc and dark elf. Cmon!!

Btw. Gratz to change epics system in your ally, u will need it. Im rly surprise, that yours others pts havent idea how much epics own jerryZ. U are all so naive. He si foxy fox.xD

Last gratz is for your zerk. Dont worry about control epics, WS dont care about epics, JF leave server and let many low pts here.

U can continue in free farm epics, probably u can take under your wings next low pts and share epics with more and more people.

Im rly curious on holding your zerk and hunting rest low pts of green ally. 

PS: Many people wrote me about clan. Sorry guys, im not leader like Bizz or Kiam, i care only about my pt, TT and good relationships with our true friends. I havent time and i dont want try care about more. 

Dont write me more pls about recruit from others countries, only cz/sk to our aca. Thx

Others lang can pm jerryZ or Sayomi. They inv u. They have big hearts. ?

They are my minions. All epics have to belong to me :). Cuz i am BOSS!!

i will use all of them to take more epics :P:o . Btw I am not leader of this ally, so dont tag my name here... 2.0 is coming, we just wanna more farm epic to prepare fight with zerg. Dont blame us :)

Edited by JerrySM