kkthx

Castle Siege

Yes we are playing together with jerryZ before you even started in this server but we are naive :D

Also we dont know how many epics he has and we never borrow their orfen lvl3. 

Gl to your side. Hope someone can take care of it.

34 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

Cuz i am BOSS!!

Btw I am not leader

Dont blame us :)

Amazing words from amazing player.

I coment only lies your puppy and gratz your ally, where i blame u? 

We care about self. U wrote somewhere: "no life or no epics" i think that u are not stupid and we can reformed it on " no life or zerg or no epics" 

If i want start blame u, i will talk about chars like CupidQ. I told u that i dont care about enemies, its not my worry and i had until recently full trust in GM team. We are not nolifers.

Edited by Stiba007

55 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

They are my minions. All epics have to belong to me :). Cuz i am BOSS!!

i will use all of them to take more epics :P:o . Btw I am not leader of this ally, so dont tag my name here... 2.0 is coming, we just wanna more farm epic to prepare fight with zerg. Dont blame us :)

seriously without 2.0 epics means nothing 、both ws wk /es jf afked 、including me 。and if 2.0 update、i think tower epics has nothing to do with sm、and if sm can get that .it means ppl don't want to get back .and its dying .plz enjoy dying serve  epics. btw i still loveu : )no one will abuse u:)

Edited by 88262500
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sensei said:

Have you ever wondered why nobody bothers to even answer to you?
You're just another ChnPR who hasn't farmed a thing here --- ok maybe some iron ores that dropped while waiting shamans respawn --- and you come here to preach about usefulness?
Hillarious.

I think it's u standing in that situation. Btw I haven't use orfen at all .and I have more friend in both ws Es Sm side .and who are u ?joker

1 minute ago, 88262500 said:

seriously without 2.0 epics means nothing 、both ws wk /es jf afked 、including me 。and if 2.0 update、i think tower epics has nothing to do with sm、and if sm can get that .it means ppl don't want to get back .and its dying .plz enjoy dying serve  epics

Dont ruin their dreams my friend. :D

1 hour ago, pistolas said:

The true is that you try figth whit more numpers !you talk about counding and you make our pp box healer in your mind .

btw....ist L2 a game aiming at  controlling the farm spots and enemy's lv .make ally stronger /more number and enemy less and less?:o

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Dont be ridiculous. SM farm is rly slow now.

If u want talk about lelos and your zerk style pvping with PR out of clan and killing per 4% like a boss, continue.

Last gratz is for your zerk. Dont worry about control epics, WS dont care about epics, JF leave server and let many low pts here.

U can continue in free farm epics

Focusing on the funny parts: you can't go wrong with orfen 3 and most SM cps have one :) Your argument, sir, is invalid by default.
I thought "SM zerg" was for sure troll when it was said for the first time, but I'm afraid you guys start to mean it... :D Shouting !WAR when you get ganged and run in panic to regroup with 2+ parties. Know some shame ffs.
Having PR out of clan is usually smart, not becuz it makes tears in forums sweeter, but becuz you don't want it to get feared with our free-farmed items on it, but I'm sure that crossed your (master)mind. Also free tip: please stick with heavy armor, or at least don't forget deflect, kek.
Epics, my favorite part. Can someone answer me this question please: Out of all those people WS have and we can see (CC numbers on siege videos), all of them are lazy to log for epics or they don't know how to do them? Did you know ltommy defended AQ alone pretty recently? So wtf is this? What a let-down...you guys have completely surrendered...and then those damn SM shamelessly farm them :/
Oh almost forgot, some chnPR expressed an opinion around here...brb, poop.

43 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Focusing on the funny parts: you can't go wrong with orfen 3 and most SM cps have one :) Your argument, sir, is invalid by default.
I thought "SM zerg" was for sure troll when it was said for the first time, but I'm afraid you guys start to mean it... :D Shouting !WAR when you get ganged and run in panic to regroup with 2+ parties. Know some shame ffs.
Having PR out of clan is usually smart, not becuz it makes tears in forums sweeter, but becuz you don't want it to get feared with our free-farmed items on it, but I'm sure that crossed your (master)mind. Also free tip: please stick with heavy armor, or at least don't forget deflect, kek.
Epics, my favorite part. Can someone answer me this question please: Out of all those people WS have and we can see (CC numbers on siege videos), all of them are lazy to log for epics or they don't know how to do them? Did you know ltommy defended AQ alone pretty recently? So wtf is this? What a let-down...you guys have completely surrendered...and then those damn SM shamelessly farm them :/

@Stiba007 u just got wrecked by your ally. Thats the difference between normal people and you.

Be carefull i saw one knoriks in loa ramp.

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

1. I dont understand sence your first part. U want tell me that SM cps have only 1 orfens? xD JerryZ u are better faker than Devil.

2. Killing PR out of clan, dropping enemies, for me its thrash. I dont think that im alone, thrash like u like it, its your way, we know your morale.

3. Maybe one day, tards like u understand, that many of us log in game 1x per 14 days only on CS. More and more people hits 74+ and more and more from us going to unactive mode.

We dont know about AQ, because we dont check epics. Its very simple.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

@Stiba007 u just got wrecked by your ally. Thats the difference between normal people and you.

Be carefull i saw one knoriks in loa ramp.

Good drogs in your blood probably, boy.

Keep it in your mid. Dreams are very good thing and Knoriks are awesome mobs.;)

40 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@Stiba007 @88262500 Really guys if we combine both your IQs i think you ll still have lower than an Amoeba :P:P:P:P 

Your weakness/incapability to farm epics make you too jealous..Nice Clown performance

We dont try farm epics, we know very well how much times epics take and how much people u need. Wake up noob. :D 

Your CP have 2nd day Orfen lvl3,your pt play longer than my CP. So dont tell me here something about weakness/incapability to farm epics. 

3 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

1. I dont understand sence your first part. U want tell me that SM cps have only 1 orfens? xD JerryZ u are better faker than Devil.

2. Killing PR out of clan, dropping enemies, for me its thrash. I dont think that im alone, thrash like u like it, its your way, we know your morale.

3. Maybe one day, tards like u understand, that many of us log in game 1x per 14 days only on CS. More and more people hits 74+ and more and more from us going to unactive mode.

We dont try farm epics, we know very well how much times epics take and how much people u need. Wake up noob. :D 

Your CP have 2nd day Orfen lvl3,your pt play longer than my CP. So dont tell me here something about weakness/incapability to farm epics. 

First this one is a mix pt 

Second after 4 months i play here again you manage to record one video of killing us with RipWalker members ofc assisting you..

Third Keep Clown Fiesta you are so PRO doing that

10 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Btw. Gratz to change epics system in your ally, u will need it. Im rly surprise, that yours others pts havent idea how much epics own jerryZ. U are all so naive. He si foxy fox.xD

Last gratz is for your zerk. Dont worry about control epics, WS dont care about epics, JF leave server and let many low pts here.

U can continue in free farm epics, probably u can take under your wings next low pts and share epics with more and more people.

We have perfect knowledge of each other's epics actually, what a sad attempt at disrupting our harmony :D. Unlike you, who only farmed with huge zergs, we have been stealing epics with less than 2 parties of epic chars since bizzerg was still here zerging them all. Not long ago SM and BadProducts were fighting for every single epic, oh and lets not forget about the newbie chineses trying to kill QA and looking like the worst epic farmers i've seen in this game.

8 hours ago, 88262500 said:

seriously without 2.0 epics means nothing 、both ws wk /es jf afked 、including me 。and if 2.0 update、i think tower epics has nothing to do with sm、and if sm can get that .it means ppl don't want to get back .and its dying .plz enjoy dying serve  epics. btw i still loveu : )no one will abuse u:)

Is that what you tell yourself to sleep better at night after those failed QA attempts with 15+ 7x chars pking everyone that enters the cave ? And the reply above goes for you too, we didn't wait until WS pussied out from epics to try to start farming them. In fact we even helped WS get your last few epics cuz we wanted bosses to die at a certain time no matters who got it (ended up being WS cuz... zerg DPS) and you couldn't overcome rebirth's defense hahaha. 

8 hours ago, 88262500 said:

btw....ist L2 a game aiming at make ally more number and enemy less and less?:o

So your aim is to recruit the entire server to control every spot and hold hands and sing songs to each other while reducing enemy's numbers ? Nice.. i play for the pvp mostly, that's the fun part, only the chinese and Stiba can handle so much PVE and allies on the map without getting bored.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

1. I used pretty basic english. A cp with orfen 3 will always make above average xp no matter what, you can understand that, right?
2. I'm sorry that you are not capable of understanding basic things about classic. To me it's far more important to keep epics safe, than your cringey moral lesson. You got emo cuz we camped you -- guess what -- we've camped others way more than you, they didn't cry about it. And whats more, so far it was always your bad plays that led you to so many b.resses, you just focus every other target possible instead of dd. I don't mind giving you tips, it's boring finishing your pt in 15 seconds and just laughing it off.
3. Terrible excuse which I would accept only if we didn't see those "casuals" as you describe them farming every day. Please don't lie.
Last part says it all. You dont' even log cams anymore. 
Won't be surprised to see you follow the path of the great JF.

lol talking about morale ur lil group zerged the 59 pr i was exping with for -4 now u cry that i pk 2 of ur members for -4 back 

lil tip dont do to others what you dont want to happen to urself 

also all of us know exactlly how many epics we have cuz we dont use scam system like some guys we know thats what happens when u play for a long time (nf-sm)

no point to bash jerry on it not that we would care about ur opinion on it just saying 

8 hours ago, weeeeD said:

We have perfect knowledge of each other's epics actually, what a sad attempt at disrupting our harmony :D. Unlike you, who only farmed with huge zergs, we have been stealing epics with less than 2 parties of epic chars since bizzerg was still here zerging them all. Not long ago SM and BadProducts were fighting for every single epic, oh and lets not forget about the newbie chineses trying to kill QA and looking like the worst epic farmers i've seen in this game.

lol even when we had 2x less numbers we would take alot of epics now that we have the same/more they just gave up cant deal with it no need to explain ppl who only know the zerg

and have 0 clue on how to take epics with low numbers #smbigzerg

On 2017年9月30日 at 5:44 PM, Stiba007 said:

007 u can't make them wake from dream  .

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sensei said:

Just came to make a check in
#exping top BS
#made Stiba relog again
#i think they went to sleep
#ez game

lul :P

Numbers? Time your check? How many ppl from TT die? How many ppl die per 4% from SM? xD

#farm farm, 75lvl is coming ✓

#23:15 -> pistolas killed per 4% ✓

#enraged SM came and exp there out of our prime time

#funny Monday morning, thx ?

Edited by Stiba007

5 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

007 u can't make them wake from dream  .

:$  I apology for it.

Shame on me, that i like pure madness our perfect enemies from us. ;)

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Numbers? Time your check? How many ppl from TT die? How many ppl die per 4% from SM? xD

#farm farm, 75lvl is coming ✓

#23:15 -> pistolas killed per 4% ✓

#enraged SM came and exp there out of our prime time

#funny Monday morning, thx ?

Stiba looser at all! y I get -4 wen 5 ppl hit me and after 30sec your pure pt going to rr and stay to rr against same numpers (no need same numper from you to go to rr mode ) 45 sec later I take b rez and make my easy farm at top bs (go to 80lvl no diferend rr boy ) 

I understend why you are huppy ! You kill one Da whit 2 fadon rangers DA Sumoner big win for you 99% of the pvps you run to save your char rr or bsoe 

10 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Stiba looser at all! y I get -4 wen 5 ppl hit me and after 30sec your pure pt going to rr and stay to rr against same numpers (no need same numper from you to go to rr mode ) 45 sec later I take b rez and make my easy farm at top bs (go to 80lvl no diferend rr boy ) 

Exactly this madness i like so much. When looser like me won pvps vs u, how skill rank are u? O.o

Yo Stiba, do you feel hunted or something? It's nothing personal, friend, you just pick the wrong spots :D
Look, we are sorry for the massacre these past few days, don't quit pls.

2 hours ago, pistolas said:

You won pvp?omg let this pure boy in his dream 

Burry, check few post Up. ;)

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

Yo Stiba, do you feel hunted or something? It's nothing personal, friend, you just pick the wrong spots :D
Look, we are sorry for the massacre these past few days, don't quit pls.

I didnt. 75lvl coming without some complication, maybe before next CS, why u ask me? 

I havent idea about what massacre u are talking.

I can quit server only if GMs make next untrustworthiness. I never quit because enemies, so dont afraid, boy.

Edited by Stiba007