kkthx

Castle Siege

31 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

U havent idea who is core of WS+WK.:)

Neither do you. None of core wickedsick is curently playing on server. Mby @kkthx (which im not sure who was him exactly back in time)... Or, which is funny indeed, one of the last mohycans could be @ProGressive probably :D

35 minutes ago, Sensei said:

edited the OL part, that was other pvp indeed. And even then we didn't have more numbers but captain Stiba made up bishops and hidden daggers in his imaginary world.
Must be terrible to be still irelevant after so much time here. Maybe next year.
you PR on forum too? Bad habits are bad.
@rhaegar with 2.0 never coming you gotta spice things up in this dessert, so good targets are ppl who deny reality.

Edit what u want, i said u, post screens, post movies. Everyone see there your fairy stories. 

Repeat: U make from 3activ enemies 5activ and from your zerk u can make solo player. No reason talk about it more. Screens/movies show all.

25 minutes ago, Kure said:

Neither do you. None of core wickedsick is curently playing on server. Mby @kkthx (which im not sure who was him exactly back in time)... Or, which is funny indeed, one of the last mohycans could be @ProGressive probably :D

I talk about WS+WK, u talk about ally from time, when we didnt play here. Biz builded ally from nothing. Its WS+WK. 

Tell us something, if u were on our TS and offer me ally and clan with CH, when u are using your longtime memory.

Edited by Stiba007

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

First pvp: I place it #2 in most embarassing moments I've witnessed from enemy side, with #1 the unforgettable 2v10, some months ago where your usual archer pt was involved (can provide golden screenshot with corpses - just message me). 2 actives there in both cases, PR, DA.
Second pvp: V4siukas pretty much like you, always 0 clue what target to take. Sps made a record of fatal dmg received (won't say the number, crazy funny though :P...twice). 3 actives there: PR, DA, BD.

You know, this was supposed to be a secret but when i joined server nearly a year ago, ppl from your loyal side were comparing your skills to Legiana. Ouch...

Edit: There was also third pvp with 4 actives (OL included), but no special mention since SM zerg.

Can u learn me Sensei? sorry for my targeting issues ill try to improve it ,and if its not secret tell me ur ingame name since i dont know who the fck are u.

Just now, V4siukas said:

Can u learn me Sensei? sorry for my targeting issues ill try to improve it ,and if its not secret tell me ur ingame name since i dont know who the fck are u.

I've driven lelos for the most pvp part and my main is bishop in pistolas cp. You have died/b.soed a lot from me, because (wait for it - lesson of the day) you just have no idea what to target :)
And the reason everyone knows YOU, is because you are usually solo dying around the map from everything with karmian or better. We call you The Commando.
Don't get triggered now, you've been a good boy in game so far, hope you don't start cry/lying on forum like that sore loser Stiba.

I agree i die alot, mostly when i solo im suicidal and just haveing fun. Also you always with few ppl on ur back like pistolas and etc, so please dont speak about my pvp/targeting skills none of us are perfect we make mistakes and there is lots of circumstances why i stunned him you or ur friend in that pvp like bd or tank agro.
And i dont agree with ur  "solo dying around the map from everything with karmian or better" , big part of 1 vs 1 when i meet someone from war i win, lots of shit happened when i solo just im rly upset i didnt recorded any of them.

Edited by V4siukas

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

We didnt have deal, Kure just said me about situation, plan in future and gave me offer on slot in new ally with CH.

I never said Kure that we join to you.

@Kure or u didnt offer us clan with CH?

Kkt, 

Maybe some care about opinion from frontline sps, master of dying in pvp like first. But im not. 

I can be for my enemies whatever, i dont care about it. xD

I enjoy game with people around me and we work on our goals very successfully.

And about my clan? U cant be more rediculous. Most people from our own ally havent idea how TT work inside. U still havent idea about us and our work on epics.

Legendary stories about our PR/bsoe or rr are cool. Its so amazing like enemies using bsoe in pvp zone during CS. ;)

I havent idea who are u and how side. So thx for 1st place for us. U can send medals on me , i cant comment it more.

of course u dont know who i am. well first i am not forum fighter, second impossible to know someone if u just pr.

Edited by mrphrenetic

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Edit what u want, i said u, post screens, post movies. Everyone see there your fairy stories. 

Repeat: U make from 3activ enemies 5activ and from your zerk u can make solo player. No reason talk about it more. Screens/movies show all.

I talk about WS+WK, u talk about ally from time, when we didnt play here. Biz builded ally from nothing. Its WS+WK. 

Tell us something, if u were on our TS and offer me ally and clan with CH, when u are using your longtime memory.

What do you want to hear? Yes, i was in your TS 1 year ago. Yes, i offered clan + ch. Yes i wanted to make ally as 4th side. The only thing you didnt mention that demoss was simply faster (we still had some issues between nf and tt even after stoping war) and took advantage of clan +ch first. The other clan was without ch but lvl 4 (which im not sure tt was back in the day). I dont understand your point at all now. I had no idea you already had tag back then as bizz's first puppets of his zerg. I realized that after talking with bizz in ts, yet it was too late (demoss was kicked out of ch later on when former leadership and rightfull owners of nf heard that ch is used on perks side)... 

And this ws+wk is not true wickedsick as i consider it.. Back in the days perkunas (wickedsick) focused on quality over quantity... Each of their cp was REAL threat to everything else, which was NEVER the case under biz comand (with all the respect to Uchi cp which like the only one could fit into "old" perkunas .. + mby STR snd veteran (next to biz and kiam packs which remained from old ws))... 

Mby you will consider this as random flame, but wickedsick nowdays is just shadow of its past...

Edited by Kure

2 hours ago, Kure said:

Not sure about what we are talking, but I cant deny I love forum battles xD 

I never played in WS tough. I played only in Perkunas before reaver. 

All in all, we have real perkunas creator in our side :) atleast people who know what that word means...

Edited by ProGressive

34 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Not sure about what we are talking, but I cant deny I love forum battles xD 

I never played in WS tough. I played only in Perkunas before reaver. 

All in all, we have real perkunas creator in our side :) atleast people who know what that word means...

Nihao, chuam song.

On 2017年10月2日 at 12:43 PM, Stiba007 said:

:$  I apology for it.

Shame on me, that i like pure madness our perfect enemies from us. ;)

I found Sm guy become more active after ws wk Es main char afk  here: )king of  monkey after tiger's leaving : D.ifc if vig Es ws wk main char come back in2.0. Everything will have nothing to do with monkey btw PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS so good!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 88262500
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kure said:

Neither do you. None of core wickedsick is curently playing on server. Mby @kkthx (which im not sure who was him exactly back in time)... 

oh, stop it u ^.^' u making me blush :)

thanks, its true.

i dunno whats this topic about and i dont rly read forum, but if u want info from core member of core CP of wickedsick ( image.jpeg.0d237e31c7aaafdca0f749ca39e7cfd4.jpeg feels good).

then i answer u: nothing really changed. Even if some CP of wickedsick ally is inactive its still ally alongside with wukong, just like @Stiba007 said. And if we have to precise u can surelly call TotallyToxic bosses of Euro time and Fun of Asia time at our ally, thats it.

Nobody send anyone away coz of low activity, still everyone respect each other and thats difference vs our enemies.

Edited by kkthx

32 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

I found Sm guy become more active after ws wk Es main char afk  here: )king of  monkey after tiger's leaving : D.ifc if vig Es ws wk main char come back in2.0. Everything will have nothing to do with monkey btw PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS so good!!!!!!!!!!

dude from an ally called WuKong calling some1 else monkey is like... are we supposed to take it as a complement ?

12 hours ago, Kure said:

What do you want to hear? Yes, i was in your TS 1 year ago. Yes, i offered clan + ch. Yes i wanted to make ally as 4th side. The only thing you didnt mention that demoss was simply faster (we still had some issues between nf and tt even after stoping war) and took advantage of clan +ch first. The other clan was without ch but lvl 4 (which im not sure tt was back in the day). I dont understand your point at all now. I had no idea you already had tag back then as bizz's first puppets of his zerg. I realized that after talking with bizz in ts, yet it was too late (demoss was kicked out of ch later on when former leadership and rightfull owners of nf heard that ch is used on perks side)... 

And this ws+wk is not true wickedsick as i consider it.. Back in the days perkunas (wickedsick) focused on quality over quantity... Each of their cp was REAL threat to everything else, which was NEVER the case under biz comand (with all the respect to Uchi cp which like the only one could fit into "old" perkunas .. + mby STR snd veteran (next to biz and kiam packs which remained from old ws))... 

Mby you will consider this as random flame, but wickedsick nowdays is just shadow of its past...

it was this from server start, i dunno when they've lost it...

Edited by ZorikVartanov

16 hours ago, Kure said:

I wanted heart true, thx for it. Its all. I never was care about CoB/Anathema dealings. Only when they f up to TT.

U can talk about WS+WK what u want, but u still know nothing about our contacts, relationship, etc. 

European part of our ally is very unactive, we focus on important things and dont waste our time for unsure things. Did i say sometimes that we dominate EU prime time now? We just havent problem farm and we won most pvps vs same numbers. 

U saw it yesterday, we farm from 18:00 and u didnt stop our farm in our eu prime time. I saw many of SM using bsoe, dying and PR lofas dying so much per 4%. 

Its funny how fast your DDs run away from me and Vasik's targeting. Put JerryZ to MDT and he make big money for u. Elpy hasnt chance vs him, when me or vasik will be stand for his back.xD

Btw: Amazing PR style from your ally yesterday. U teach from me so much. Im proud on u.?

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Lol when you see the day that stiba is dominating eu prime you understand server is dying. 

or you know they finally got levels to be competiteve.

18 hours ago, Kure said:

mb, but if so all clans are. I mean you have kktnxbye instead of scheherezade :D

On 30.9.2017 at 6:24 AM, Stiba007 said:

... and good relationships with our true friends.

as if you really would have friends ...

50 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

or you know they finally got levels to be competiteve.

And which top party is currently playing in Eu prime ? Only ripwalker which is in his ally. Wow "levels".

Just now, Yomana said:

And which top party is currently playing in Eu prime ? Only ripwalker which is in his ally. Wow "levels".

you make it sound like there were many top parties last months, before that it was us + bizz + ad ;d

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

you make it sound like there were many top parties last months, before that it was us + bizz + ad ;d

I think from those 3 to stiba is kinda downgrade. Thats what im saying. Sorry but i cant take seriously a cp that is still lower lvl than me after 9 months that i was on a break.

Especially when their ally rulled their prime most times.

Edit: Ok except if those guys arent the same that started 1 year ago. Maybe i do a mistake :D 

Edited by Yomana

12 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I think from those 3 to stiba is kinda downgrade. Thats what im saying. Sorry but i cant take seriously a cp that is still lower lvl than me after 9 months that i was on a break.

Especially when their ally rulled their prime most times.

Edit: Ok except if those guys arent the same that started 1 year ago. Maybe i do a mistake :D 

idk what level they are atm, but they started those characters 4-5months ago and also lvled epic chars meanwhile. Also they have few hours prime only, our cp also had 4-5h hour prime 5 days a week or so and uchi took 1 year to get to 73, not every1 can afford to move prime like you did or like soil did to get easy 74.

Edited by BlackJack

8 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

idk what level they are atm, but they started those characters 4-5months ago and also lvled epic chars meanwhile. Also they have few hours prime only, our cp also had 4-5h hour prime 5 days a week or so and uchi took 1 year to get to 73, not every1 can afford to move prime like you did or like soil did to get easy 74.

Ok accepted. Only a clarification , i didnt move prime. I still play in asian prime (or something between asian-eu prime anyway) cause of working hours.

Edited by Yomana

Just now, Yomana said:

Ok accepted. Only a clarification , i didnt move prime. I still play in asian prime cause of working hours.

call it however you like, sayomi said your party can afford to exp at asia prime so youdo , it's smart. In eu prime you wouldnt be able to exp, just war 24/7. Thats why people who play in EU prime were always lower level. Only ppl who got high lvl in eu prime are people who exped out of prime or switched like soil.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

call it however you like, sayomi said your party can afford to exp at asia prime so youdo , it's smart. In eu prime you wouldnt be able to exp, just war 24/7. Thats why people who play in EU prime were always lower level. Only ppl who got high lvl in eu prime are people who exped out of prime or switched like soil.

I agree , though im not in sayomi party :D Im actually solo filling holes in different parties right now. The situation with eu prime was always like you describe because of people that are able to have enormous playing hours (8 hours a day). They just pvp in eu prime and farm when things calm down.