kkthx

Castle Siege

well if i can have activity from 16-22 cet i dont get why i should set a strict eu prime :P didnt change prime or anything, it was always about when we had most active.

Just now, Yomana said:

I agree , though im not in sayomi party :D Im actually solo filling holes in different parties right now. The situation with eu prime was always like you describe because of people that are able to have enormous playing hours (8 hours a day). They just pvp in eu prime and farm when things calm down.

yeah but bizz and uchi cp were always underleveled cuze of 5h prime and then sleep while ppl like soil went farm. Only reason our cp got +2 lvls or so was cuze i took all chars and leeched them with orfen in the morning. But without that shit support would be 72 not 73-75

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

well if i can have activity from 16-22 cet i dont get why i should set a strict eu prime :P didnt change prime or anything, it was always about when we had most active.

need 2nd puller in EV, come help us :(

Just now, BlackJack said:

need 2nd puller in EV, come help us :(

i m done with satyrs. and mage groups. get me a PW and i ll "help"

Just now, Yomana said:

I see necro lvl 69 in stream , wtf these russians :D

well they are 40 ppl in one cp and l2 is their job. Literally havent been off since server start. But as long as you dont interfere with their adena making they dont care about you, so you can have middle war with people who dont work lineage :D

• Like 1