Sign in to follow this  
Kure

Custom pets

Remove custom pets/cubics?   

70 members have voted

1. 1. So?

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

our pt had 3 cats 2 tanks logged of in different farming spots in loa, oh and 2 ponies one for epics and one to run around with us lul. Ah in the end we had a DE summoner as well for mass cubic almost forgot.

y and ppl say "this custom thing makes me useful" while 2/3 high level pts have boxes for that. screw logic.

PS we can also box an elf (already have) just too lazy to do so. i guess i should reroll to ES to compete right ?

Edited by Pepon

6 minutes ago, Pepon said:

y and ppl say "this custom thing makes me useful" while 2/3 high level pts have boxes for that. screw logic.

what bothers me is people not willing to put effort into making a summoner work into a party, put they put the effort to cry on forum. Anyone who has played lineage for more than 3 hours should understand the basic principle of lineage - its all about mana. How can people say characters with endless mana are useless is beyond me.

Edited by BlackJack

15 hours ago, kkthx said:

Summons have more p.atk than archers.

This is irrelevant argument cuz can't hit u. You can easily run away from him and he will just follow u :) When i doing pvp sometimes using mirage and using his cast skill only, never summons autoattack...

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

This is irrelevant argument cuz can't hit u. You can easily run away from him and he will just follow u :) When i doing pvp sometimes using mirage and using his cast skill only, never summons autoattack...

Thats how it works now. However on 2.0 if you put magnus on healer, yeah, it wont hit unless BP stop. But trust me, he will stop at some moment and thats the moment he will get screwed hard.

Edited by Reaper
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Lafi said:

+ 1st class nukes... Believe me it hit hard. Coz i have summoner on enemy side, we pvped on BS, he do dmg.

@San0 seems like 70% of ppl doesnt want custom pets after 2.0 update.. i know its small sample size (60ppl is not even 10% of population here) but the trend seems to be clear... even pvp-active summoners (lafi, warpole, qloc, progressive...) voted for removal so that MAYBE could tell you something... 
just let us know if the staff take it into consideration...

P.S. waiting for "how it will look like on 2.0 and AFTER decide" could make this issue even worse, and not, disabling these pets from oly doesnt solve anything as well (oly will be decided with feeding anyway..)

9 hours ago, Kure said:

@San0 seems like 70% of ppl doesnt want custom pets after 2.0 update.. i know its small sample size (60ppl is not even 10% of population here) but the trend seems to be clear... even pvp-active summoners (lafi, warpole, qloc, progressive...) voted for removal so that MAYBE could tell you something... 
just let us know if the staff take it into consideration...

P.S. waiting for "how it will look like on 2.0 and AFTER decide" could make this issue even worse, and not, disabling these pets from oly doesnt solve anything as well (oly will be decided with feeding anyway..)

Since you already mentioned it, how about some kind of anti-feed protection on 2.0? Feeding is boring as hell, it turns a fun feature into pointless spilling points between clanmates. A fortiori on Classic when you don't even need to make nobless quest.

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Since you already mentioned it, how about some kind of anti-feed protection on 2.0? Feeding is boring as hell, it turns a fun feature into pointless spilling points between clanmates. A fortiori on Classic when you don't even need to make nobless quest.

this thing cant exist

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

You're good at shitposting, they're top quality. But dont offer game changes plx ?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pendragon said:

You're good at shitposting, they're top quality. But dont offer game changes plx ?

>Found the guy from large clan who apparently plays mvp of the clan's chars but is more confident in his clan mates number than his equip/skillz

Just kidding, but for real anyone outside of large clan who isn't blinded by the sight of zero effort hero will confirm that feeding is bullshit. Sadly most active posters are from said clans so you won't get relevant opinion on this here.

24 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

>Found the guy from large clan who apparently plays mvp of the clan's chars but is more confident in his clan mates number than his equip/skillz

Just kidding, but for real anyone outside of large clan who isn't blinded by the sight of zero effort hero will confirm that feeding is bullshit. Sadly most active posters are from said clans so you won't get relevant opinion on this here.

Im pretty sure SM gonna have most heroes so im not being biased. In any case, how would you make it so people can't feed?

Ok Both sides are right but if we are going to remove the costum stuff maybe we need to change the groups in class transfer services simply dont agree why tanks or bards can rerrol in summoners

2 minutes ago, Meskita said:

Ok Both sides are right but if we are going to remove the costum stuff maybe we need to change the groups in class transfer services simply dont agree why tanks or bards can rerrol in summoners

y i wonder why... its so ez running around like a tard non stop (till u hit loa) to xp, compared to siting afk and doing 5 spells every couple of minutes.

1 minute ago, Pepon said:

y i wonder why... its so ez running around like a tard non stop (till u hit loa) to xp, compared to siting afk and doing 5 spells every couple of minutes.

Coz is really easy to get a pt for a PS like is for a bard or tank lol m8

well then lets make a tier of summoners ! tier ZERO ! shit, pp is so ez to find party, easier than nukers, mb put him last tier eh ?

Edited by Pepon

Didnt they changed the rogue/ warrior tier in the past? Well maybe they need to do the same stuff to the 3rd tier group

Edit: btw i voted yes for the remove of custom pets

Edited by Meskita

11 minutes ago, Meskita said:

Didnt they changed the rogue/ warrior tier in the past? Well maybe they need to do the same stuff to the 3rd tier group

OK i ll be serious now. The whole tier lists were made by taking into account 3 facts. 1) How ez is it to solo xp a char 2) How fun it is. 3) How useful they are in a party. Hence ee/se are T2 while they find party ez, and tanks T3. U try to find a balance between these 3 facts and since summoners are the best for solo xp, T3 are the best they can go imho. Lets compare bards tanks and summoners ok ? we got 6 tiers on each category.

Solo: Tank 5 Summoner 1

Fun: Tank 6 Summoner 1/2

Party finding: Tank 1 Summoner 6

you can follow the logic and get ur conclusions.

Ah, also first u guys whine that u ll be useless and then u dont want other ppl rerolling to ur "useless" class ? Doesnt make sense.

Edit: In my example the tiers are the opposite of the way they are set, so not to get confused take it like 6->1 etc

Edited by Pepon
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pepon said:

OK i ll be serious now. The whole tier lists were made by taking into account 3 facts. 1) How ez is it to solo xp a char 2) How fun it is. 3) How useful they are in a party. Hence ee/se are T2 while they find party ez, and tanks T3. U try to find a balance between these 3 facts and since summoners are the best for solo xp, T3 are the best they can go imho. Lets compare bards tanks and summoners ok ? we got 6 tiers on each category.

Solo: Tank 5 Summoner 1

Fun: Tank 6 Summoner 1/2

Party finding: Tank 1 Summoner 6

you can follow the logic and get ur conclusions.

Ah, also first u guys whine that u ll be useless and then u dont want other ppl rerolling to ur "useless" class ? Doesnt make sense.

Edit: In my example the tiers are the opposite of the way they are set, so not to get confused take it like 6->1 etc

Sry but u wrong best solo class is wl 8M xp solo at lvl  67 per 20 min. But if we go like that removing w/o split maybe gms need to revert the decision about the rogue/  warrior.  But if i remember right the main argument for the split of the group was the fact of party finding. U can search that topic on forum 

Edited by Meskita

44 minutes ago, Meskita said:

Sry but u wrong best solo class is wl 8M xp solo at lvl  67 per 20 min. But if we go like that removing w/o split maybe gms need to revert the decision about the rogue/  warrior.  But if i remember right the main argument for the split of the group was the fact of party finding. U can search that topic on forum 

wl needs at least 2 boxes. u need 1. wl has to worry  about enemies. u dont. wl needs specific areas. u dont.

the decision for the rogues was about the obvious difference between aoe xp and 1-1 xp. and u think a summoners 1-1 xp is worse than an archers ? still u are one tier above them.

Edited by Pepon

12 minutes ago, Pepon said:

wl needs at least 2 boxes. u need 1. wl has to worry  about enemies. u dont. wl needs specific areas. u dont.

the decision for the rogues was about the obvious difference between aoe xp and 1-1 xp. and u think a summoners 1-1 xp is worse than an archers ? still u are one tier above them.

Trying to make u  see the point that if gms decided to split a tier based in party finding they should do the same thing, is like trying to make modoy go out of town (impossible) 

Edit: and btw i was making that xp with only 1 supp

Edited by Meskita

8 minutes ago, Meskita said:

Trying to make u  see the point that if gms decided to split a tier based in party finding they should do the same thing, is like trying to make modoy go out of town (impossible) 

but it wasnt about party finding. in classic there s no party finding for 1-1 except raids. if u think the archers of the server got to 70 cos of raids then idk what to say. the change was made just cos of the pure difference in a melee cp farming aoe and an archer cp farming 1-1. if i ve tried as a tank making random duos/3man to 1-1 cos i was bored of aoe, i guess u guys can do it much easier. so its not about finding party its about finding the party u WANT. but this class wasnt made to xp aoe, it was made to xp 1-1. when u guys grow up and see that there isnt just aoe on this patch, and learn to use ur classes as they should be mb this discussion will end. since that wont be anytime soon idk whats left to be said.

EDIT: and once again idk why we talk about it, since summoners believe their class will be "useless", so why would some1 reroll to it ?

Edited by Pepon

11 minutes ago, Pepon said:

but it wasnt about party finding. in classic there s no party finding for 1-1 except raids. if u think the archers of the server got to 70 cos of raids then idk what to say. the change was made just cos of the pure difference in a melee cp farming aoe and an archer cp farming 1-1. if i ve tried as a tank making random duos/3man to 1-1 cos i was bored of aoe, i guess u guys can do it much easier. so its not about finding party its about finding the party u WANT. but this class wasnt made to xp aoe, it was made to xp 1-1. when u guys grow up and see that there isnt just aoe on this patch, and learn to use ur classes as they should be mb this discussion will end. since that wont be anytime soon idk whats left to be said.

EDIT: and once again idk why we talk about it, since summoners believe their class will be "useless", so why would some1 reroll to it ?

1st i never told they r useless, 2nd u can see party matching for 1b1 ,3rd who the fuck is talking about aoe xp getting in a party is not only for aoe xp , 4th if we are a "fair" server and if gms changed the tier based on 1-1 vs aoe why they shoulnt do that again?

2 minutes ago, Meskita said:

1st i never told they r useless, 2nd u can see party matching for 1b1 ,3rd who the fuck is talking about aoe xp getting in a party is not only for aoe xp , 4th if we are a "fair" server and if gms changed the tier based on 1-1 vs aoe why they shoulnt do that again?

about 1 good to know that. 2 i ve never seen but if u say so ok. 3 so u mean to tell me that any summoner, even without ss (which wont be the case at 2.0 about which we are talking about rn) isnt welcome in a melee 1v1 ? if u want to find a place in an archer pt, again i dont see why u should. thats not ur place. 4 u are right if u consider this purely time-wise. effort-wise tho i believe its obv that its harder to level up a tank than a summoner. for example at 1.3 top level was a warlock. guess what ? no catbuff back then. also one of the first 76 on our server was another warlock, even if we have the ultra bugged op orfen. not any tank even if they find party easy.

on 2.0 and especially 2.5 it will be better to be summoner than tank.. simply cos it will be intorudeced lot of 1-1 locations where is very hard or even imposible to make efficient aoe... 
Let me name you giants cave, devils isle or even higher floors of toi... 
that means 1-1 groups in party matching will be more common  + you will have shots + cubics which helps 100% more in 1-1 exp scenario than aoe + infinite MP (ergo best healer) in case of ES/cat... 
There will be literally no need for party pets anymore, i guess some small scaled pt (duo/trio) will be even better in some cases for summoners than 9 men full aoe group... 
but wer too much offtopic now.