Sign in to follow this  
Stiba007

Ban list - Pay2Win server

@Koll @Kse @San0 Can do u tell me all about your unban system? Why do u unban players with perma bans? 

I want just know how much money people like Exotq give u, than u give them again unban. For me like fair play player is this unaccaptable, probably u dont wil change nothing on it, but with this unfair system i start think about escape this server. 

I havent problem wait on patch 2.0, but i dont will play on server, where cheaters for real money getting unlimited unbans and admins p.ss on fair play players.

Thx for answer.

14 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@Koll @Kse @San0 Can do u tell me all about your unban system? Why do u unban players with perma bans? 

I want just know how much money people like Exotq give u, than u give them again unban. For me like fair play player is this unaccaptable, probably u dont wil change nothing on it, but with this unfair system i start think about escape this server. 

I havent problem wait on patch 2.0, but i dont will play on server, where cheaters for real money getting unlimited unbans and admins p.ss on fair play players.

Thx for answer.

Like in many cases in the past... this could be just renamed new char, not unbaned Exotq original char...
Let me name you Salaras or kingbotaki for example...

as far as i know this person was banned only once and rules are the same for everyone since the last 2 years.

5 minutes ago, San0 said:

as far as i know this person was banned only once and rules are the same for everyone since the last 2 years.

1.Its first time, when i dont belive u. We all know how will look ban list if  u add there people with first ban. 

2. " Each released to freedom bot user will be deprived of almost all his Adena, resources and all quest items for the Adena quests."

U took him emi +16? U take him his equip? Probably epics jewel set? No, u did nothing.

Exotq was banned 1 time on 25.05.2017
He was unbanned and wasn't banned ever again

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

2. " Each released to freedom bot user will be deprived of almost all his Adena, resources and all quest items for the Adena quests."

U took him emi +16? U take him his equip? Probably epics jewel set? No, u did nothing.

Emi/equip/jewels are not adena/resources or quest item, it's equipment and it's not being removed and never was in bot cases.

3 minutes ago, Kse said:

Exotq was banned 1 time on 25.05.2017
He was unbanned and wasn't banned ever again

Emi/equip/jewels are not adena/resources or quest item, it's equipment and it's not being removed and never was in bot cases.

So when i start use bot, i made 76lvls, u take me only actual adenas/resources from farm in my inventory, when i will be banned?

Rest equip u let me, dont decrease lvl, dont take me item/resources from time when i wasnt catched and i bought for it my equip?

Very nice to see how good players knows rules of the server, which they are playing on for so long.

My advise to you - go and re-read them all again. And also think twice before accusing administration in imagined by you things. 

• Like 3