Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

yes. the java pack everyone else is using. you can wake up from your dream right there cuz its not going to happen. first becuz we are not using java, second becuz those files are not complete also, and have as much if not more problms then ours do.

and if you think making a update its only about scripting well... i think its nough said...

• Like 1

That's a solid roast you got there San0 but a lot of people would prefer having a java cake with chocolate frosting and cherry topping than off plain bread :( But it's ok we keep believin' :) As JFK said in 1887 - "I have a dream... I have a dream, that one day this server will rise up in glorious 2.0 patch. And that admins will bring the promised fishing..."

6 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

That's a solid roast you got there San0 but a lot of people would prefer having a java cake with chocolate frosting and cherry topping than off plain bread :( 

When there are 1000 cakes with different frosting but only 1 plain bread, the plain bread is the one which is special and wanted. There are many java buglands servers which are promoted as cakes "super duper working", if people prefer them, they are free to go i believe.

Edited by Reaper

Ain't that easy... When you've spent a year or two on your toons on some server it's hard to leave with a fingersnap :D My point is, if admins offered to give us above mentioned 2.5 pack next month and transfer our toons there or wait who knows how long for off 2.0, I'm sure many people would be hesitant at least. I mean it's not like the 2.0 is going to be bugless; admins didn't even come up with any sort of motivation system for testers yet (which literally every project that needs testers does), so it's technically near impossible to find all the important bugs with the handful of good souls who are testing there. Also you can be sure that if one of the less enthusiastic testers finds something especially spicy, he's going to wait until it hits the live servers... All because it's apparently too hard to give some XP/SP scrolls or at least hats/agathions/etc. to attract people to the test server :D It's just sometimes people do things that just goes beyond reason.

On 10/9/2017 at 5:54 PM, KnightOfAbyss said:

So i think admins there take per month  from buying coins/auction etc. around 2000e+ and from almost 1 year try to say me on 2.0 work is still in progress... wtf ? Just someone hehe have some experience with scripting ? i don't think so.. Scripter here known only ctrl+c - ctrl + v that is a reason why we must so much time w8 for update. Well i know admins just check acc for bring some $ then i make a link with all l2 server where you can buy fully scripted pts server 2,5 zaken:

http://l2-scripts.com/index.php?news_id=415

Just  buy server, copy database with players and we can play newest chronicle. It's really easy man !

Greetings for all players there !

What a dev. I already want to hire u for my project. (No.)

Edited by HoLeeFuk

9 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Ain't that easy... When you've spent a year or two on your toons on some server it's hard to leave with a fingersnap :D My point is, if admins offered to give us above mentioned 2.5 pack next month and transfer our toons there or wait who knows how long for off 2.0, I'm sure many people would be hesitant at least. I mean it's not like the 2.0 is going to be bugless; admins didn't even come up with any sort of motivation system for testers yet (which literally every project that needs testers does), so it's technically near impossible to find all the important bugs with the handful of good souls who are testing there. Also you can be sure that if one of the less enthusiastic testers finds something especially spicy, he's going to wait until it hits the live servers... All because it's apparently too hard to give some XP/SP scrolls or at least hats/agathions/etc. to attract people to the test server :D It's just sometimes people do things that just goes beyond reason.

I have a guess that there will be some rewards (despite of the opinion of some imbeciles who think it's not needed).

So go go testers :) #makeclassicgreatagain

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

I have a guess that there will be some rewards (despite of the opinion of some imbeciles who think it's not needed).

So go go testers :) #makeclassicgreatagain

That'd be cool, but the main purpose of the testing reward is to get people to the beta server... Saying there "might or might not be some kind of rewards" achieves close to nothing for the initial purpose. There needs to be a big announcements telling people it's worth spending their time looking for bugs on the test server. Reward X for finding a bug, reward Y for finding more than 10 bugs, reward Z for 10 best reporters. And who gives a shit if those rewards will be OP and some whiners will cry about "free items" - we will get the 2.0 bug-free in no time.

Edited by FryderykChopin