Kse

Caruso, the man who did nothing

We've got a lot of accusations about unfair bans for RMT/rules changes, insults, threats from Caruso.

And we want to bring some light on the situation to the players, who is protecting him, and other players.

1. Rule in Ingame chat rules, that RMT offers are forbidden, exists forever, and our players knows it.
Based on it all RMT shops or players, who are willing to sell Adena/items for real money are being banned.

Since some players, as Caruso, doesn't bother to read all rules, we decided to add it to the main project rules section also. With hope, that players are reading at least them before start playing on our server.

Now we are being accused of changing rules, when we just moved them from one place to another :)

But ok, let's not stay for too long on that point.

2. Caruso claimed that he did nothing wrong by saying WTS Adena in chat

rty.png

And some of his clanmates also think it's ok to will to sell adena like that, out loud in the chat.

But anyway, unfortunately for people, who were protecting him without knowing full situation, it has continuation - actual deal investigation.

And in this case it's not even close to "i just wrote that i WANT .... for the desire"

Z3H0i5.png

And this is just 1 of several screenshots of the deal, which Caruso was trying to make.

So as you can see, regardless of the rule about RMT offers, in this case other rule about actual RMT is joining the party.

Caruso wasn't just saying WTS adena in chat once, he was actually selling his Adena. Or by his words - was making RMT sales. It didn't happen after all, not because Caruso decided to not break server rules, but by the buyer's decision.

And one more time - we are fighting with RMT for them to not happen, and not just waiting for the actual deal to happen to ban the player, which already got his money and doesn't care about coincequences.

If you want to make RMT sales freely - our server is a wrong place for that. WTS adena in chat - perma ban.

So for Caruso and everyone - Caruso's account will stay permanently banned.

• Like 8

Well for attempting to sell anything it could be a different punishment same goes for real life planning a murderer and murdering someone has different punishments. At least for the first time it could be ban(not perm) + all adena removal or something (and extra monitoring ofc.).

I don't like RMT'ers too but hey, ppl make mistakes everyday, you learn from them.

Edited by ZorikVartanov
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ZorikVartanov said:

Well for attempting to sell anything it could be a different punishment same goes for real life planning a murderer and murdering someone has different punishments. At least for the first time it could be ban(not perm) + all adena removal or something (and extra monitoring ofc.).

I don't like RMT'ers too but hey, ppl make mistakes everyday, you learn from them.

They have the ss of him trying to sell the adena he only did not sell it because the buyer was fake, stop making  excuses for ppl that rmt/bot.

+1 For admins

8 minutes ago, Meskita said:

They have the ss of him trying to sell the adena he only did not sell it because the buyer was fake, stop making  excuses for ppl that rmt/bot.

+1 For admins

i'm not making excuses, just viewing situation from another point. i don't care if he stays banned.

Dumbest excuse 2017

I don't deserve punishment because while breaking the rules, in the end I failed to do so (although he probably sold some anyway). He should get punished like every other RMT both for vaiolating the rules and as a prevention method to discourage others

5 hours ago, ZorikVartanov said:

You'r example isn't the best, because he "didn't PLAN to sell adena" he actually TRIED to sell adena. So if you wanted to connect it to a real life, he wouldn't get punished for planning a murder but for a fail attempt to murder.someone.

Edited by FinalFen

Ι remember once that a guy with name MyrmidonAch sold his char in a site and even someone reported him here nothing happened.So i think GMs ban whatever they like and not whatever it must get ban according to rules....

32 minutes ago, ToNearest said:

Ι remember once that a guy with name MyrmidonAch sold his char in a site and even someone reported him here nothing happened.So i think GMs ban whatever they like and not whatever it must get ban according to rules....

No one buy Hawkeyes these days ...

Wanna try sell yours Instead of mine? Maybe will be more lucky..

Maybe you should think that many things here posted on purpose,usually aim for something .....

Edited by MyrmidonAch

1 hour ago, ToNearest said:

We are checking all reports, and if proofs are enough, we are taking an action. If you are saying he was reported here, please provide the link to that report. Or send us proofs of him selling the char. We will take a look and do what has to be done

8 minutes ago, Koll said:

We are checking all reports, and if proofs are enough, we are taking an action. If you are saying he was reported here, please provide the link to that report. Or send us proofs of him selling the char. We will take a look and do what has to be done

No need Koll, @MyrmidonAch is already irrevelant on this server, as if he's banned. topkek

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

No need Koll, @MyrmidonAch is already irrevelant on this server, as if he's banned. topkek

Yeah i totally agree with you ..So its the same..

I am only capable to stun noob and irrelevant SPS who rushes at pvps...

Edited by MyrmidonAch
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Maax said:

Hello,

So if i ask a friend to make an ID (skype .discord, y mess ex CHNlittleaplle)  and make a fake chat of him trying to sell me an account will he be banned? I'm not saying caruso did not sell adena but i think more evidence must be found for permanent ban. I can be drunk and idiot one night and shout WTS adena but i mean i want to sell adena for items.

With the evidence presented i see unfair ban but i think this doesn;t matter.

Ty

in theory yes, but on practice they can chose to ban whoever they like. In such cases common sense applies and thats subjective but thats life.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Maax said:

. I can be drunk and idiot one night and shout WTS adena but i mean i want to sell adena for items.

not sell adena for money ! if you need a drawing to understand let me know .

Maybe there is slight chance that ure drunk right now ?O.oO.oxD

Them rage threads.

Since 95% of L2 community is whiny as fock (including myself) I'll just say that I'm satisfied with GM's approach to banning people. From what my friend (bot hunter) told me he's reporting bot users quite frequently and and receiving a lot of feedback about his reports being valid and resulting in player bans. I've played on plenty of servers where GM's did Jackshiet to prevent botters and this isn't the case here.

My only concerns regarding founders work are all the lightsabers existing on a only 2 year old server. That ammount of +12 demon's staffs and +16 emi bows shouldn't happen imho on a 2 year old server but oh well, at least S grades on C6 update in couple of years will reset that crap :f

8 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

Them rage threads.

Since 95% of L2 community is whiny as fock (including myself) I'll just say that I'm satisfied with GM's approach to banning people. From what my friend (bot hunter) told me he's reporting bot users quite frequently and and receiving a lot of feedback about his reports being valid and resulting in player bans. I've played on plenty of servers where GM's did Jackshiet to prevent botters and this isn't the case here.

My only concerns regarding founders work are all the lightsabers existing on a only 2 year old server. That ammount of +12 demon's staffs and +16 emi bows shouldn't happen imho on a 2 year old server but oh well, at least S grades on C6 update in couple of years will reset that crap :f

I saw 2 or maybe 3 emi +16 :D

Demon staff is other story :P

On 2017-10-01 at 1:42 AM, Maax said:

. I can be drunk and idiot one night and shout WTS adena but i mean i want to sell adena for items.

not sell adena for money ! if you need a drawing to understand let me know .

U can go drunk into plain and shout that you have a bomb. But you meant bomb in telephone game. You thinj they will let you fly? doubt it.

If u cant drink, dont drink. Me speaking xD

18 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Them rage threads.

emis are fine btw

18 hours ago, Rip said:

I saw 2 or maybe 3 emi +16 :D

Demon staff is other story :P

2 in ES, 1 on Cleef, 1 cloodyq broke for +17 and one he broke for +19. So 5 ever ? Might be some more i dont know about since i was playing on and off :P .

54 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

emis are fine btw

2 in ES, 1 on Cleef, 1 cloodyq broke for +17 and one he broke for +19. So 5 ever ? Might be some more i dont know about since i was playing on and off :P .

Im sure there were more cause i remember 1 guy broke a +16 one in 1.0. But anyway , emis are fine indeed.

47 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Im sure there were more cause i remember 1 guy broke a +16 one in 1.0. But anyway , emis are fine indeed.

RojaM made one yesterday.

17 hours ago, BlackJack said:

our cp has 2x+15 but no balls :D

HAHA. RojaM was thinking about quitting the server. So he tried from +14 till +16 in a row.