Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Castle of 2kkk

5 minutes ago, vinter said:

Also Know stop qq, and fi 69 for nothing...

There was no 69, and even if there was, you'd still have more players, that's how hard you've been zerging :D 

29 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

There was no 69, and even if there was, you'd still have more players, that's how hard you've been zerging :D 

u didnt seem to mind the zerg part when DL was doing it.

CC with 160-170chars, activ max 130-140. All CC never was on one place. Oren castle was take with 2parties.

Enemies cry about zerg 3:1/4:1.

So everyone can see on video max 33-46 enemies, if it is true or enemies are just mad? U can see it inside movie.

Btw.Thx for leading Kiam.B|

17 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

u didnt seem to mind the zerg part when DL was doing it.

? Wanna compare having 15-20 more players on very few sieges (in reality WS still had majority of the players on most sieges) to having 110 more? Well, can't expect zerg boys to be good at math.

edit: and for the record, the mass recruit actually bothered me, Soil could have kept a higher quality alliance instead of trying to match bizzerg's number every week.

Edited by weeeeD

2 hours ago, weeeeD said:

? Wanna compare having 15-20 more players on very few sieges (in reality WS still had majority of the players on most sieges) to having 110 more? Well, can't expect zerg boys to be good at math.

edit: and for the record, the mass recruit actually bothered me, Soil could have kept a higher quality alliance instead of trying to match bizzerg's number every week.

not really even talking about siege numbers but eu prime, soil had more than 2-3 times the people every night and still contiuned focusing on eu prime recruitment. If you are against soils recruitment policies and couldnt do anything about it, not sure why you harras every WS member about it. Also is it WS fault , WS has been up and running forever while DL broke...? Btw when i returned playing in january sieges were 200-220 DL, 120-140 WS, 40-50 ES, so yeah the 20 people difference came after we started grouping together cuze we had no chance ( remember that DL were outleveling WS by a lot ). WS / ES broke ally and made server interesting after what? 1.5months after DL broke, while DL kept farming free epics for over 6 months and didnt mind competition on server was lacking. Hypocrisy much? Go tell Usain Bolt to run slower , or C.Ronaldo to score less so the competition gets better chance.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

not really even talking about siege numbers but eu prime, soil had more than 2-3 times the people every night and still contiuned focusing on eu prime recruitment. If you are against soils recruitment policies and couldnt do anything about it, not sure why you every WS member about it. Also is it WS fault , WS has been up and running forever while DL broke...?

People come and people leave (ahahaha ask Jungle nowdays how they search new server :D )... thats just cycle of life on every server...
IDC about DL honestly, i didnt like that idea at all... I joined them only cos Sayo had faith in SoIL (those Greeks tends to stick together ffs :D ), but inbefore we had war with them at NF (vs all except SoulMate)... We had in mind different "project" back then which included TT and Call of Blood (now anathema even if that clan doesnt exist anymore basicly). Before we managed to finish this "project fourth side" we (or more specificaly myself after TS conversation with demoss and bizquit) realized these both clans are already under Bizz reign eventho still untaged... Back then it was (in EU prime) only one clan vigilance vs one clan unique vs one clan perkunas... + toxics in war vs vigilance but "neutral" to perks and uq (anathema back then neutral without wars at all)... But guess what, one week after (toxics + anathema on ws came public on some CS) it was already 3 clans vs 1 vs 1... in favor for perks ofc... Then Soil started to recruit and focused mostly on eu to match perks number... but since DL grew bigger and bigger all the sidehoppers wanted to be on "stronger" side as well so they were beging soil to join DL... And since then it was jsut about comparing e-penises between soil and bizz who will achieve bigger zerg...

sorry for wall of text, all my point was jsut to show you who began all this "EU prime zerg" race (at least this episode cos it was already perkunas v2.0) and maybe surprisingly for you it was bizz itself, not soil... 

all this happened one year ago so its history and doesnt matter nowdays, you just should be more chiled before you start to claims that you know everything about DL zerging :P  

1 hour ago, Kure said:

People come and people leave (ahahaha ask Jungle nowdays how they search new server :D )... thats just cycle of life on every server...
IDC about DL honestly, i didnt like that idea at all... I joined them only cos Sayo had faith in SoIL (those Greeks tends to stick together ffs :D ), but inbefore we had war with them at NF (vs all except SoulMate)... We had in mind different "project" back then which included TT and Call of Blood (now anathema even if that clan doesnt exist anymore basicly). Before we managed to finish this "project fourth side" we (or more specificaly myself after TS conversation with demoss and bizquit) realized these both clans are already under Bizz reign eventho still untaged... Back then it was (in EU prime) only one clan vigilance vs one clan unique vs one clan perkunas... + toxics in war vs vigilance but "neutral" to perks and uq (anathema back then neutral without wars at all)... But guess what, one week after (toxics + anathema on ws came public on some CS) it was already 3 clans vs 1 vs 1... in favor for perks ofc... Then Soil started to recruit and focused mostly on eu to match perks number... but since DL grew bigger and bigger all the sidehoppers wanted to be on "stronger" side as well so they were beging soil to join DL... And since then it was jsut about comparing e-penises between soil and bizz who will achieve bigger zerg...

sorry for wall of text, all my point was jsut to show you who began all this "EU prime zerg" race (at least this episode cos it was already perkunas v2.0) and maybe surprisingly for you it was bizz itself, not soil... 

all this happened one year ago so its history and doesnt matter nowdays, you just should be more chiled before you start to claims that you know everything about DL zerging :P  

agreed, but just to clarify, we ware allied with sm and half vigi since forever and since it was them or perkunas or other perkunas (uq) didnt seem like a choice. wasnt about trusting soil.

3 minutes ago, Pepon said:

agreed, but just to clarify, we ware allied with sm and half vigi since forever and since it was them or perkunas or other perkunas (uq) didnt seem like a choice. wasnt about trusting soil.

Thats why we (or me specificaly) declared war on them back in NF? :D to all except SM... The thing Ribos wasnt hunting us is different story :P but yeah, basicly you are right ofc

1 minute ago, Kure said:

Thats why we (or me specificaly) declared war on them back in NF? :D to all except SM... The thing Ribos wasnt hunting us is different story :P but yeah, basicly you are right ofc

well soil declared first, i am innocent  :>

I really dont understand why every time when people write CC numbers they need to say " and around 20 ppl boxes". Oh really? fuking amazing. Impossible. PEOPLE CAN BOX THESE DAYS!

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

not really even talking about siege numbers but eu prime, soil had more than 2-3 times the people every night and still contiuned focusing on eu prime recruitment. If you are against soils recruitment policies and couldnt do anything about it, not sure why you harras every WS member about it. Also is it WS fault , WS has been up and running forever while DL broke...? Btw when i returned playing in january sieges were 200-220 DL, 120-140 WS, 40-50 ES, so yeah the 20 people difference came after we started grouping together cuze we had no chance ( remember that DL were outleveling WS by a lot ). WS / ES broke ally and made server interesting after what? 1.5months after DL broke, while DL kept farming free epics for over 6 months and didnt mind competition on server was lacking. Hypocrisy much? Go tell Usain Bolt to run slower , or C.Ronaldo to score less so the competition gets better chance.

How convenient to talk only about the EU prime issues you had while having 90-100% of SA/NA prime and ~70% of Asian prime (and only because china didn't have 100+ back then). 

How convenient to talk about free farm epics when back then it was 100% WS's fault for not showing up to compete for them, just like nowadays this unorganized zerg doesn't even show up to fight for them (not surprising, there is a severe lack of leadership since biz left), oh wait, must be DramaTeam's or BP's zerg fault too :D

And yes, it was bizzerg's fault that Soil made that big alliance, if it wasn't for biz making 3 allies, 1 per timezone and also recruiting the entire force of China, maybe DL would have stayed with those 3 main clans only (with 2 being mostly asian time players). I played at Syndicate at the time and Soil wasn't even willing to really recruit us as real allies until he saw the ammount of clans WS was building/gathering (on the other hand, despite synd being a very scrubby low level clan, biz wanted to recruit us the moment he saw us with 12+ players logged at AB, he didnt even need to see a full CP working to be interested, it was us that didn't like them and waited for Soil/kept talking with Soil.

WS also had zero intentions of breaking ally with ES, nice try to look good there, it was actually foxylady who had the balls (lol, sry <3) to leave you trying to make the server more fun for everyone (and guess what, you started flaming them as traitors instead of being happy for the server's health), because honestly, it was dying at the time (sieges were 100% dead for a few months, gratz, our server looked pathetic with Koll streaming a zero-fights siege for 2 hours and every random viewer laughing at our server on chat) specially for them who were reaching 75-76 without having anyone to fight in their timezone. 

And yes, you are correct that it was not your fault DL broke from the inside and ofc the main zerg creator was a better zerg leader in the end, it is not surprising, it is SoiL's fault for trying to play biz's game there (altho he did have his reasons to quit and it wasn't even about DL). But still, you were willing to continue to work with people that still had 2 sided war with you, people that you didn't really like or trust, so that's on you, you gathered for your anti-DL interests but kept going even after DL died.. 

About the hypocrite accusation, I'd be an hypocrite if i typed all of this while encouraging our leaders to accept Perkunas' recent 69 requests (biz tried first, then left server, suddenly it is kiam trying to reach us out for 69, as if they needed more players) or something, but on the contrary, i've always pushed against that and for SM to stay small and work to build quality CPs instead, i couldn't care less if it was still just SM's 4 cps and a few extra players, despite the struggle that comes with being that small. But we recruited a few parties now and we are still small and fine.

tl;dr: almost everything WS achieved in the server in the past year came through zerg power, since few months ago they kept trying to 69 us to make the zerg even bigger and to argue back they have to go back to darklegion days and invent numbers and dates, on top of nitpicking EU prime only and pretending that they reduced their ally size (-Rebirth) on purpose, because they actually have zero real arguments to defend themselves or even anything bad to say about our current ally.

//bsoe after writing a bible

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

And thats the key. We didnt need to start zerg cause we had the lvls. We didnt have to share all our farming spots or babysit people.

Perkunas couldnt match us in mass pvp against soil + ribos + rok pt. We were farming in Asia prime and pvped at start of eu prime , UQ was hunting them as well.

And that was when bizz started to recruiting everything that walks so his side wont fall back. So you have the answer who started zerg.

edit: I dont blame zerg though, its part of the game and it can easily backfire if you arent smart enought to handle it. I take it as a strategy

Edited by Yomana

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

And thats the key. We didnt need to start zerg cause we had the lvls. We didnt have to share all our farming spots or babysit people.

Perkunas couldnt match us in mass pvp against soil + ribos + rok pt. We were farming in Asia prime and pvped at start of eu prime , UQ was hunting them as well.

And that was when bizz started to recruiting everything that walks so his side wont fall back. So you have the answer who started zerg.

edit: I dont blame zerg though, its part of the game and it can easily backfire if you arent smart enought to handle it. I take it as a strategy

I dont like zerg either , but if you are bizz and you play 4 hour prime and soil plays 12h + ur only chance is to outnumber. Every1 did what they had to do progress,  soil farmed outside of eu prime to get exp and have a fightning chance, bizz was outleveled and saw recruiting as his only option. That's the cycle of the game, you try to do your best with the recourses and opportunities present. What I dont like is people whinning/crying/making excuses about random shit like level/online time/zerg/epix and whatever, everyone is presented with equal oppurtinity in this game, i dont get how people with such mentality are even fans of lineage2 to be honest. When i came back in january i was 68 and when i joined uchi's party we were 65-68 party, we always fought soil in loa 9v9, never pr-ed, got raped a lot, but i never made random topics on forum to cry about the game. I call this mentality the myrciu effect. The other day there was a guy that lost 54 to 52 fighting for spot with us, but he never gave up even though it set him days behind on exp. If this was classic club he would have changed prime time already lul.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

WS also had zero intentions of breaking ally with ES, nice try to look good there, it was actually foxylady who had the balls (lol, sry <3) to leave you trying to make the server

completely not true, most of us advocated to break ally with ES instantly after DL broke as they were really lazy and uprepared for epics everytime. They also refused to particiapte in our DKP system for epics. Kiam was asking bizz to war them every 2 days the past 2months before ally broke lmao. The only reason it lasted so long was cuze both sides wanted easy epics and not 3-4hours fights, also both our eu and na prime play less overall compare to SM and ES primes so it benefited us due to not being online 8+ hours everyday ( see sayomi's cp for example, they had such a flexible schedule that they moved their prime before eu prime to free farm). Most of ppl in perkunas are 25-30+ with family and kids and couldnt afford to log in during day or late at night for epics.

8 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

completely not true, most of us advocated to break ally with ES instantly after DL broke as they were really lazy and uprepared for epics everytime. They also refused to particiapte in our DKP system for epics. Kiam was asking bizz to war them every 2 days the past 2months before ally broke lmao. The only reason it lasted so long was cuze both sides wanted easy epics and not 3-4hours fights, also both our eu and na prime play less overall compare to SM and ES primes so it benefited us due to not being online 8+ hours everyday ( see sayomi's cp for example, they had such a flexible schedule that they moved their prime before eu prime to free farm). Most of ppl in perkunas are 25-30+ with family and kids and couldnt afford to log in during day or late at night for epics.

Im the youngest from sayomi cp as 24 yo.... And working 10hrs/day so its not rly acurate what you wrote rn

38 minutes ago, Kure said:

Im the youngest from sayomi cp as 24 yo.... And working 10hrs/day so its not rly acurate what you wrote rn

you are the least active thought , atleast when i played you were always boxed :P

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I dont like zerg either , but if you are bizz and you play 4 hour prime and soil plays 12h + ur only chance is to outnumber. Every1 did what they had to do progress,  soil farmed outside of eu prime to get exp and have a fightning chance, bizz was outleveled and saw recruiting as his only option. That's the cycle of the game, you try to do your best with the recourses and opportunities present. What I dont like is people whinning/crying/making excuses about random shit like level/online time/zerg/epix and whatever, everyone is presented with equal oppurtinity in this game, i dont get how people with such mentality are even fans of lineage2 to be honest. When i came back in january i was 68 and when i joined uchi's party we were 65-68 party, we always fought soil in loa 9v9, never pr-ed, got raped a lot, but i never made random topics on forum to cry about the game. I call this mentality the myrciu effect. The other day there was a guy that lost 54 to 52 fighting for spot with us, but he never gave up even though it set him days behind on exp. If this was classic club he would have changed prime time already lul.

and what i dont like is when you obviously have zerg and still trying to deny it like a girl with pregancy trying to tell her BF "no, its your baby" and then keep briinging soil to make excuse yourself, when soil raising his force, he did it from 0, no allies, no lv5 clan, when your bizz inherited everything from reaver, even the clan hall, and you still keep bringing him up like he was some kind of mystery force appeared from mid air and has top lv

9 hours ago, BlackJack said:

we will always stay here to make this game harder.

Edited by JerrySM