Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Castle of 2kkk

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

you are the least active thought , atleast when i played you were always boxed :P

Negative.
I am part of no-life SoulMate zerg.

• Like 1

Omg this is boring, so much excuses. This is the fact that WS tactic was always a zerg. Even I saw screenshot of some command to PK randoms/kill them under mobs and by this forcing them to join WS. I don't know what this BlackJack clown trying to deny.  Soil never had such numbers as you had in your "top period" (Numbers advantage up to fcking 4 to 1) and doesn't matter if you didn't like Alliance with Rebirth, YOU STILL WERE ALLIED AGAINSTT 40 PPL CC. Stop your invalid denials, you always were a fucking ZERG, and still are. This is every wise thinking person's opinion on this server.

Edited by Myrtan

8 hours ago, qloc01 said:

and what i dont like is when you obviously have zerg and still trying to deny it like a girl with pregancy trying to tell her BF "no, its your baby" and then keep briinging soil to make excuse yourself, when soil raising his force, he did it from 0, no allies, no lv5 clan, when your bizz inherited everything from reaver, even the clan hall, and you still keep bringing him up like he was some kind of mystery force appeared from mid air and has top lv

ffs, when I joined ws at 40lvls, after reaver left. Biz had only 2cp's (Biz and Kiam).
And it was kinda different back than, cause when we grow lvl a bit at 55-60. Our primes were fully pvp at loa vs uq, meanwhile soil free farmed abg.
At some point we had 100ppl cc soil had around 180cc, and after that me+biz started to run around abg to see what's up. And every clan, every random there were under soil's watch. Also he even had same pk strategy not DL member?  PK.

53 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

ffs, when I joined ws at 40lvls, after reaver left. Biz had only 2cp's (Biz and Kiam).
And it was kinda different back than, cause when we grow lvl a bit at 55-60. Our primes were fully pvp at loa vs uq, meanwhile soil free farmed abg.
At some point we had 100ppl cc soil had around 180cc, and after that me+biz started to run around abg to see what's up. And every clan, every random there were under soil's watch. Also he even had same pk strategy not DL member?  PK.

this is what i was tryign to say, everything, evrything is becoz of soil, only you pvp with UQ? wth is free farm?

and yea, at some point, and yea, still after that, so basically becoz soil's force was too strong so you have to gather zerg, yea, even your blackjack admited that, what are you trying to explain here?

20 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

this is what i was tryign to say, everything, evrything is becoz of soil, only you pvp with UQ? wth is free farm?

and yea, at some point, and yea, still after that, so basically becoz soil's force was too strong so you have to gather zerg, yea, even your blackjack admited that, what are you trying to explain here?

I did? good to know. From early january when i returned playing until DL broke ( 3months or so from that point ) WS never had more people on siege even with ES in CC. In EU prime soil usually brought 1-2 more cp's than what we had in loa every night and he still had 3-5 more farming abg in the meantime. Oh and Kiam was trying to play EU prime as much he can to help us out and we barely had 4-5 parties running to fight in loa.

just watching this clip makes me chuckle:

1 hour ago, UchihaMadara said:

3 cps bizz,kiam, str also.

i love QQ of zerg.

its not their fault they can have ally even if language barier, bcoz they re friendly, and Jungle is simply toxic so nobody want to ally them, kek.

Edited by kkthx

12/2015 - 4/2016 OOC (EternalRage) zerg
5/2016 - 6/2016 Wickedsick zerg
7/2016 - 9/2016 +- status quo
10/2016 Wickedsick Zerg (short one tho)
11/2016 - 4/2017 DarkLegion Zerg
5/2017 - NOW Wickedsick/WuKong zerg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, qloc01 said:

Lol, from 55 to 65lvl never saw soil in loa. Its only our side vs uq.

33 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Plz tell me that on 2.0 you still guys appear here?

very very very very very doubtful as most people in cp follow uchi and he rly hates the community here and pretty much said he would never return.

whats wrong asking a favor to an old clan mate ?
hahahaha  thanks @Aduha aka Reaver :D

btw, I lost Aden Castle

and stop loving me

Edited by Kim

On 01/10/2017 at 12:07 AM, BlackJack said:

very very very very very doubtful as most people in cp follow uchi and he rly hates the community here and pretty much said he would never return.

heuheuheuheuheu, how is russian community? topkek changing our retards for russian retards, its all the same, its more about your own mentality than others.

39 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

heuheuheuheuheu, how is russian community? topkek changing our retards for russian retards, its all the same, its more about your own mentality than others.

Changing eu community for something else already waste of time. For those who not RMT.

Edited by ProGressive

10 hours ago, Kim said:

whats wrong asking a favor to an old clan mate ?
hahahaha  thanks @Aduha aka Reaver :D

btw, I lost Aden Castle

and stop loving me

I literally turned on some random L2 stream of a perma rude dude, and saw you begging to stop being pked, I laughed that was all.

Edited by fishfood

2 hours ago, fishfood said:

I literally turned on some random L2 stream of a perma rude dude, and saw you begging to stop being pked, I laughed that was all.

U mean perma rude dude is BaeK? 

10 hours ago, Pendragon said:

actually its very good as russian communtiy fights back. Last 3 months we played here there were literally 1-2 parties that would sometimes fightback vs us, everyone else pr-ed on sight which was extremely boring ;/ Not sure how our own mentality would make ppl fight us or not change prime to 23.00 like jungle did.

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

actually its very good as russian communtiy fights back. Last 3 months we played here there were literally 1-2 parties that would sometimes fightback vs us, everyone else pr-ed on sight which was extremely boring ;/ Not sure how our own mentality would make ppl fight us or not change prime to 23.00 like jungle did.

I know the feel man, @MyrmidonAch litteraly insta relogs after seeing us, and all of his quality packs ( @ProGressive lul) they recruited just pr. But i love this server, i've never had this much fun as i did here. Russians are more serious about the game, heroes soon tm. are gonna make that server into casual server soon aswell. Same russian community soon wouldnt fight back if they knew you would win everytime aswell, it all falls into same patterns eventually.

Look at last @Aduha  movie, gran kain went from a 100 to a 0 real quick.

@MyrmidonAch Im abit drunk atm, but have you ever imagined what it would be like to kiss another dude, would you be grossed out about it, or would you try hard to impress him?

I have to laugh when Kiam says that he "lost" Aden. My friend, if you let a clan of YOUR alliance take the castle to recover the walls, you didn't lost it. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pendragon said:

I know the feel man, @MyrmidonAch litteraly insta relogs after seeing us, and all of his quality packs ( @ProGressive lul) they recruited just pr. But i love this server, i've never had this much fun as i did here. Russians are more serious about the game, heroes soon tm. are gonna make that server into casual server soon aswell. Same russian community soon wouldnt fight back if they knew you would win everytime aswell, it all falls into same patterns eventually.

@MyrmidonAch Im abit drunk atm, but have you ever imagined what it would be like to kiss another dude, would you be grossed out about it, or would you try hard to impress him?

I ll tell you one more time "I DONT DRIVE Stiba/Stiba007 CHARS"

Propably its a misunderstanding so i dont blame you

I know two guys who perfectly could answer your question and belong to TT but i ll not expose them (DA/ES) :P:P:P 

10 hours ago, Pendragon said:

We died to you more than to any other CP :) So believe PR count you saw was the lowest.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

We died to you more than to any other CP :) So believe PR count you saw was the lowest.

Maybe because we let you regroup with 2nd party and u think u have chance to win :D