kkthx

LH + Core

So Lion Heart top lvl gives 80% resist 
Core lvl 3 gives 20% mental attack rate and resist

and lvl 76 on character

i still get root from mobs

imho i shouldnt on LH+Core

plz tell me if im right or wrong.

Back in some chronicle (dont remember which one) there was sth like lowest cap of landrate .. i beleieve it was 10% so mby it could be this case... 

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

and lvl 76 on character

yes, now its like 90% maximum landrate and 10% minimum. if its was once it doesnt matter. we need proofs.

or like that :)

Edited by Poseidon

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

and lvl 76 on character

ur calculation is wrong.

it dont gives a resist of 80% it increases your actually resist by 80%

so its not like 80+20=100 %

48 minutes ago, chevignon said:

ur calculation is wrong.

this.

7 hours ago, chevignon said:

ur calculation is wrong.

So if i have X resist and it increase my resist by 80% and by 20% i have 100%+x resist, i think its more than enough? lol, coz i dont get it. I suck at math, u explained nothing.

27 minutes ago, kkthx said:

So if i have X resist and it increase my resist by 80% and by 20% i have 100%+x resist, i think its more than enough? lol, coz i dont get it. I suck at math, u explained nothing.

ok first of all root is not a mental attack, but a hold one, so core is worthless. 2nd if you have 50% chance to resist the root and lionheart adds 80% you would have 90% chance to resist not 130%.

Also mobs chance is either just bugged here or its just intended that on classic -30lvl mobs can land debuffs on you, i've been silenced with both core and orfen 3 on me by the flowers running to core and that should be ~4.8% chance at equal level, not even factoring the 25 level difference.

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

ok first of all root is not a mental attack, but a hold one, so core is worthless. 2nd if you have 50% chance to resist the root and lionheart adds 80% you would have 90% chance to resist not 130%.

Also mobs chance is either just bugged here or its just intended that on classic -30lvl mobs can land debuffs on you, i've been silenced with both core and orfen 3 on me by the flowers running to core and that should be ~4.8% chance at equal level, not even factoring the 25 level difference.

i really suck at math, but atleast u explained somehow, thanks xD

for secundo waiting for ruski confirmation if u hit +30 lvls to any mob casting curse ;) 

so, just curious, in this scenario lets say he has 40% basic resist. I see 2 ways how it would work

1) He gets 0.4x1.8x1.2=0.864, so 86% resist. if he has like 50% basic resist this number becomes larger than 1, so i m guessing there is a cap also.

2) He gets 0.4 + 0.4x(0.8+0.2)=0.80, so 80% resist.

What i mean is, do u calculate first the chance with LH for instance and then multiply the new value with the buff from core to get the final, OR u just add the buffs together and afterwards u calculate the resist chance ?

Edited by Pepon

Just now, Kure said:

epic jewels has much more impact than normal buffs... 

so this gives me an idea for a third alternative which could be:

3)0.4*1.8+0.2=92%

ideas ?

4 hours ago, Pepon said:

so this gives me an idea for a third alternative which could be:

3)0.4*1.8+0.2=92%

ideas ?

it's simple epics are additive while buffs are multiplicative, the link kure gave confirms it. Also for the 2nd time core has nothing to do with roots.

p.s don't try to make an effort to make sense of epic jewels on classic cuze every single one of them has at least 2 bugs that i know and they havent fixed in 6++months.

14 minutes ago, Kure said:

can you name those bugs?
i know only about orfen "custom" regen and core didnt removing stuns... 

in private cuze 1 of them is breaking imho

Orfen was "nerfed" from bug intentionaly, so other ppl can have use of it somehow after Unique exploiting it for half a year. It was said long time ago and that Orfen will be made retail like on 2.0. That 2.0 is coming too long to keep Orfen like this is other thing.

If u dont report epic bug why expect to be fix. Hope u do.

Lets get real, something is hard to fix and gms waiting maybe next update fix it itself xD