Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Nightmare

Ripwalker cp presents to you 'Nightmare'.

This most likely gonna be my last video for a long while. Going to stream less too. Thank you all who watched my streams and supported me with kind words, lineage is super ungreatful game to stream, never expected to have 20+ viewers daily, means alot to me. All of the fights except 2 were on stream, so if you do see me streaming tune in, you might catch something like this ;)

Without further ado, i give you Nightmare.

POV: Spellsinger, Necromancer, Bishop.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

The first few minutes of video that I appear, I can not hit anything from stun, horror and hanstring, it's horrible to be lv 70 and go against 75/76.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Best CP in the server now, too bad you have no more competition :D

That was hell of a lick.

• Like 1

Just now, Bambi said:

That was hell of a lick.

No man, that is just truth. I don't care about butthurting SM because someone said that other pt is better than theirs. Ripwalker party is the strongest CP in the server and you cannot deny that.

Just now, Myrtan said:

No man, that is just truth. I don't care about butthurting SM because someone said that other pt is better than theirs. Ripwalker party is the strongest CP in the server and you cannot deny that.

Because u dont have a cp :D 

Just now, Myrtan said:

You can't deny that was a lick either.

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

And again, Veteran team cp from chn is the strongest.

Just now, Yomana said:

And again, Veteran team cp from chn is the strongest.

Any videos of them in action? Never seen them rly

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yup, my CP left. Im trying to build one from what's left.

feel free to come and destroy perkunas on einhasad, after all you promised :)

Just now, BlackJack said:

feel free to come and destroy perkunas on einhasad, after all you promised :)

For now, Im staying here and will try keep JF alive on this server. But yes, when our guys decide to move to other server, there is a big possibility I go with them.

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Any videos of them in action? Never seen them rly

Difficult to find videos of them Idk if they have any. We had a video of an arranged 9vs9 of them against jerry cp but i cant find it now.

Just now, Yomana said:

Difficult to find videos of them Idk if they have any. We had a video of an arranged 9vs9 of them against jerry cp but i cant find it now.

Which CP type are they?

6 minutes ago, Yomana said:

ok found one

I know these guys, but didn't know they have cp together. To be honest is hard to say by this one fraps. 

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

I like to see how people attitude changes when CP members left :D But we are all human ^^

I changed because I decided, not because my CP left. ;)

3 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Look at me, now im trolling only two sides, because have people behind me. ;) 

Still have full Alliance behind me :P

• Like 1

Well... Both Veteran cp and Rip cp use 3-4 recharge boxes offpt. Difficult to tell which cp will win. Veteran cp have better items as well (so -  more tanky with bo+6-7). But for personal skills - rip cp players are better.

Also if we exclude 4 recharge boxes, I would not be so sure that rip cp will be the strongest. Let's name it - the strongest cp with 4 rech\res boxes.

I can explain why i'm adding a bit of solt to this. In pvp on 10th min - full alive cp with castle and 4 offpt rech was rejecting to come to the heart cause no garantee that they will win. It was happening all the time - rip cp goes to sniper bridge - we log boxes -rip kite back and farm (even sometimes we have less live ppl).  And come only when we log out ppl. When me,jambo and wl logged and came with sayo pt -we perfectly knew that mobs on our backs and lack of 4 recharge boxes and 2k cp are making our chance to win = 0.

I guess i cannot even blame rip for such a behaviour - they come in heart for farm, not for pvp, so they achieve their goals almost always.

• Like 1