Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Nightmare

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Well... Both Veteran cp and Rip cp use 3-4 recharge boxes offpt. Difficult to tell which cp will win. Veteran cp have better items as well (so -  more tanky with bo+6-7). But for personal skills - rip cp players are better.

Also if we exclude 4 recharge boxes, I would not be so sure that rip cp will be the strongest. Let's name it - the strongest cp with 4 rech\res boxes.

I can explain why i'm adding a bit of solt to this. In pvp on 10th min - full alive cp with castle and 4 offpt rech was rejecting to come to the heart cause no garantee that they will win. It was happening all the time - rip cp goes to sniper bridge - we log boxes -rip kite back and farm (even sometimes we have less live ppl).  And come only when we log out ppl. When me,jambo and wl logged and came with sayo pt -we perfectly knew that mobs on our backs and lack of 4 recharge boxes and 2k cp are making our chance to win = 0.

I guess i cannot even blame rip for such a behaviour - they come in heart for farm, not for pvp, so they achieve their goals almost always.

If you logged second party when we coming, why you cant log 3 rechargers only to win? (lol) You logging all time more than our 3 rechargers boxed. If you told that only because of rechargers. Why we need to rush heart without mana? When wasting mp on the way to come and you staying and waiting us with full mp+second party.

Do you know the saying: "in war, all methods are good"

P.S. We are mage cp, that must use a lot of mp and fights at LOA it isnt coli.

It's a game, today you, tomorrow an enemy. Think of a strategy not to let in the heart (I do not mean to log another 3,4 party) :D:D

And you are right, we coming there to not take fight with you, we are coming to do our prime time on farm.

It is my opinion, it can be different with Rip`s or any mate`s.

Edited by seiva

U dont really think that we have all active pt in heart and log 2nd active pt for def when you came, dont u?:D

Usually its boxed 1st pt+ 3 live ppl in 2nd pt and the rest are boxes. Sure u no need to rush heart without mana. And you stopped to do that after couple of defeats. I'm was just dissappointed a little from all this running back and forth when u still had 50% chance to win (cause your pt is 1-3lvl above ours boxed parties + have 2k castle cp).

From last legiana movie - I understood that you are leaving all suicide and 50\50 chances to abg ganks after you finished your loa farm.

51 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

U dont really think that we have all active pt in heart and log 2nd active pt for def when you came, dont u?:D

Usually its boxed 1st pt+ 3 live ppl in 2nd pt and the rest are boxes. Sure u no need to rush heart without mana. And you stopped to do that after couple of defeats. I'm was just dissappointed a little from all this running back and forth when u still had 50% chance to win (cause your pt is 1-3lvl above ours boxed parties + have 2k castle cp).

From last legiana movie - I understood that you are leaving all suicide and 50\50 chances to abg ganks after you finished your loa farm.

There's no fun to fight with BP with equal number thats why sometimes we do yolo rush. Sometimes we lose (legiana's movie) and sometimes we win (sjeks movie)

With you it is a bit harder to kick you out of loa heart when u have bigger numbers, that's why stay near sniper bridge and farm untill:

a) you log out ur "extra" party

b) you rush us

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

Dude just stfu, you're super annoying. Why dont you come with 9 people to gank us at heart? In 1+ month of playing here with ripwalker, never have you came with 9 people to heart. And yet here you are whining on complaining that we dont come to fight your 15+ people, when you have superior position (since you farm there before we even log not because you take heart from us), no potential -4 or item drop with 10+ mobs on your ass.Our cp higher levels only on nukers (If having anything higher in cp its better to have nukers im not arguing about that) sws 71, no vengeance, bs 70, wl 71, es 70, bd 70, just month ago i was lower level than you. You won't get/look better by underminding us.

Dunno why @Legiana put that fight in his movie, when its 18 people against 9, nothing to be proud of. I quess from his pov it looked like a fair fight, lets not show the battlefield, ey?

wat.jpg

23 minutes ago, mrphrenetic said:

allways same names on pvp. good luck for all xD

These are the partys who play on our prime, dunno what you want, us to play 4am just so you could see different names?

29 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Dude just stfu, you're super annoying truth is rarelly pleasant, sorry pal. Why dont you come with 9 people to gank us at heart?I appeal to particular cases of last days. Our suicidal run to your pt( in your video) perfectly represent that you are wrong - we do this stupid stuff(and u too but in abg).  In 1+ month of playing here with ripwalker, never have you came with 9 people to heart. If you are talking about some cases in the past - I have no idea what are u talking about( i cannot imagine who will try to rush your pt at your prime) And yet here you are whining on complaining Nobody whining, I just said that I dissappointed a little. Because I would not even think to show ppl pvp when your party was chicken for an hour to attack and kited back several times when we logged boxes and waited till enemy nerves are finished and we came to you ("superior position"(C)) that we dont come to fight your 15+ people, when you have superior position (since you farm there before we even log not because you take heart from us), no potential -4 or item drop with 10+ mobs on your ass.Because its not 15+ ppl maybe(Same your 14ppl in cc are not ppl)?. Because we didnt have offpt rech\res and castle cp? Our cp higher levels only on nukers (If having anything higher in cp its better to have nukers im not arguing about that) sws 71, no vengeance, bs 70, wl 71, es 70, bd 70, just month ago i was lower level than you. You won't get/look better by underminding us. So 75 OL is magically forgotten? Sayo's bd is 65, sws - no vengeance too, our OL  is 72. 

@seiva said the truth - ""in war, all methods are good"" . No need to distort my words or the facts. Leave that to stiba and blackjack.

@Rip You could farm near karik bridge without any problems. But you tried to move heart- you didn't stay ("that's why stay near sniper bridge and farm untill:"). And you moved back every time we logged boxes for def. It's annoying(cause it take time of ppl who just logging to def), it push enemy to go for you(unfavorable conditions). If you provide 100% victory by such tactic ( -still valid though), do you expect from ppl to be silent about your avoidance of more fair fight?

16 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

@Rip You could farm near karik bridge without any problems. But you tried to move heart- you didn't stay ("that's why stay near sniper bridge and farm untill:"). And you moved back every time we logged boxes for def. It's annoying(cause it take time of ppl who just logging to def), it push enemy to go for you(unfavorable conditions). If you provide 100% victory by such tactic ( -still valid though), do you expect from ppl to be silent about your avoidance of more fair fight?

What is your problem, everyone is fine with us except you, and you're still talking your nonsense, like we're suppose to hear your ts and know that those people are boxes, in our perspective your clan logged another cp so you not loose heart, which is fine no one is saying shit, in that case how is you logging another 7 boxes for pvp is ok but us having rechargers for pve is somehow outrageous. You're talking as if we're afraid of you, like we're not suppose to win against you and we somehow cheat our victories from you. Take your insecurities and get a therapist.

16 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

What is your problem, everyone is fine with us except you, and you're still talking your nonsense, like we're suppose to hear your ts and know that those people are boxes, in our perspective your clan logged another cp so you not loose heart, which is fine no one is saying shit, in that case how is you logging another 7 boxes for pvp is ok but us having rechargers for pve is somehow outrageous. You're talking as if we're afraid of you, like we're not suppose to win against you and we somehow cheat our victories from you. Take your insecurities and get a therapist.

dont bother reasoning with this guy he is the original myrciu. Worth only if you are bored and willing to troll. He didnt have adena to buy aura flash till lvl 68 and than he joined SM and free farmed in asia prime and suddently he has opinions :D

edit: in our cp we had running bets who would kill him most per prime. All DD deposit 250k and winner gets all at the end :D

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

dont bother reasoning with this guy he is the original myrciu. Worth only if you are bored and willing to troll. He didnt have adena to buy aura flash till lvl 68 and than he joined SM and free farmed in asia prime and suddently he has opinions :D

edit: in our cp we had running bets who would kill him most per prime. All DD deposit 250k and winner gets all at the end :D

I'm happy that your love still hasn't weakened. Too bad you are too delusional to even start argue. That's what I learnt. 

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

I'm happy that your love still hasn't weakened. Too bad you are too delusional to even start argue. That's what I learnt. 

dont be mad cuze he was worth adena and u werent :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

What is your problem, everyone is fine with us except you i'm ok with you too, just informing the public how the things were and why, and you're still talking your nonsense sorry, it's facts, like we're suppose to hear your ts and know that those people are boxes I dont think that the players of your cp dont know what prime our players play, we are playing and meet each other 9 month same ppl same time. SM was JerryZ+Sayo cp both asia prime +Cleef cp wich was not at heart for a ~week. More than that - from cameras is perfectly understandable how many boxes enemy have., in our perspective your clan logged another cp 3ppl+boxes=cp? so you not loose heart, which is fine no one is saying shit, in that case how is you logging another 7 boxes for pvp is ok but us having rechargers for pve Sure, I'm strongly against how u do your PVE, right¬¬ is somehow outrageous. You're talking as if we're afraid of you Yes you were- in opposite case you would take your chances like we did, like we're not suppose to win against you and we somehow cheat our victories from you. Not a cheat - just strategically right desicion for 100% victory. Take your insecurities and get a therapist. Ty,i'm fine. You didn't take the point. Your pt was afraid to rush heart because "2nd cp" was logging every time you reached sniper bridge. In reality it couldn't be 2nd cp and even 1st one is usually boxed. You decided not to go 100% farm, not to go pvp, but harass ppl - to make them log\log out many times and wait for 100% win conditions. Was it clever?Yes. Did you have a right to do that? Yesss. Do I have the same rights to tell ppl that you decided to play for 100% win in this case(not the 1st time)? Yessss. So why so mad at me? I'm not sending you anywhere("get a therapist") , i'm not rude with u ("Dude just stfu, you're super annoying"). 

Poor lawyer, lair. Lack of any arguments and now appeal to non-related things?:D Tell us more about free farm in asia prime and other your wet fantasies. And I always was killing more perkunas then they were killing me no matter lvl. 

48 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Poor lawyer, lair. Lack of any arguments and now appeal to non-related things?:D Tell us more about free farm in asia prime and other your wet fantasies. And I always was killing more perkunas then they were killing me no matter lvl. 

Really who were you exactly killing? People from our cp that was the strongest archer cp and probably strongest cp on server last months? Bizz cp of 74+ melee and strongest melee cp with bo+5 on all chars or oppa cp full of 76's that had so many epics that even salaras on bd had core and AQ 3 lol. I see you are doing very well vs rip's cp now also :DD

25 minutes ago, mrphrenetic said:

@Pendragon well want me  to say what ? good pvp ? 

How did you came to that conclusion? Just your remark about same names doesnt make sense, or i got it wrong.

6 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I manage to deal with your Clan Leader autism and retardness so everything else is piece of cake for me

<3 <3 <3 

Dont insult our Supreme Leader.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Really who were you exactly killing? People from our cp that was the strongest archer cp and probably strongest cp on server last months? Bizz cp of 74+ melee and strongest melee cp with bo+5 on all chars or oppa cp full of 76's that had so many epics that even salaras on bd had core and AQ 3 lol. I see you are doing very well vs rip's cp now also :DD

People from our cp that was the strongest archer cp and probably strongest cp on server last months. LMAO

Man stop dreaming and be more focused on einhasad coz u lose every epic to my friends :)

1 hour ago, CruNchi said:

People from our cp that was the strongest archer cp and probably strongest cp on server last months. LMAO

Man stop dreaming and be more focused on einhasad coz u lose every epic to my friends :)

go ahead and tell me which cp was stronger march-june. Oh no im losing epics to people who have 40 ppl cps and havent logged off since server start lmao.