Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

[Rebooted] Chronicles of Shinryu Episode 1

Since YouTube terms and conditions for music copyrights really sux donkey balls, i've decided to reboot the serie and move over to DailyMotion.

Hopefully, there won't be any more issues this time around.

Anyway, here we go again folks:

• Like 10

my POV on last pvp is even funnier, i m hitting ppl in front and looking behind. if we do one thing well as SM is keeping our pts grouped. NOT! Btw i still wonder what stiba and the archers where doing while we rushed rip with 2 grps.

13 minutes ago, Pepon said:

my POV on last pvp is even funnier, i m hitting ppl in front and looking behind. if we do one thing well as SM is keeping our pts grouped. NOT! Btw i still wonder what stiba and the archers where doing while we rushed rip with 2 grps.

He was giving you a chance.

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

He was giving you a chance.

didnt turn out that well i guess... anw thx for being so nice.

lmao, but srsly letting ur best party getting rushed by 1 ~70 lvl and a mixed fucked up pt without heals (aka zerged) is just...

2 hours ago, Anytime said:

WTB: 24" TFT monitor (1920x1080 px) - "Shinryu

image.png.d8f43861f512ead5fa3d6cfc82490de1.png

dc2.jpg

guess someone ninja'd my previous post too 10.gif

15 hours ago, Pepon said:

I havent pt there and Lafi too. Lafi said on TS: Stiba, u can log in, no enemies. 

I log in game and mininal 2pts enemies in my back and Lafi was laughing on TS like Devil if he saw me. :D

I didnt have idea where archers were, they used PR few mins before and let me and Lafi alone there. :/

Our TS cooperate is on 30%. :ph34r: We, specially me, work on it.

50 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I havent pt there and Lafi too. Lafi said on TS: Stiba, u can log in, no enemies. 

I log in game and mininal 2pts enemies in my back and Lafi was laughing on TS like Devil if he saw me. :D

I didnt have idea where archers were, they used PR few mins before and let me and Lafi alone there. :/

Our TS cooperate is on 30%. :ph34r: We, specially me, work on it.

its close to impossible to emulate the level of organization bizz hard going on. gl :D

2 hours ago, rhaegar said:

What a fck are u giving to this Akat? Whey Protein?

it has been crafted with Unicorn tears from Armbar, hair from Anytime, and the arrows have been blessed by Modoy 108.gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Arcanum said:

it has been crafted with Unicorn tears from Armbar, hair from Anytime, and the arrows have been blessed by Modoy 108.gif

ROFL

Shinryu absorbed Modoy's soul after killing him so many Times, so he can use a bow like a real archer 9_9

Edited by Myrtan