Sign in to follow this  
Stiba007

Questions about CRs and CP from Castle

I want ask on few things. 

1.We have many times castle. If we conquer castle early times, we never get CR for it. We only lost CR by lost castle. Now we second times get CRs for it. Did i miss any update with this problem?

2.Next thing is about CP from castle, sometimes, without reason, some players lost CP bonus from castle. 2k CP fall down. Some other with castle with same problem? 

3.And last thing is about 76lvl and CR. My clans members start hitting 76lvls but clan dont have CR from it, why?

If its problem with cap lvl on 75lvl and 100%, so just shut down all 76lvl+ on 75lvls and 100%, its same custom like summons.

Edited by Stiba007

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

I want ask on few things. 

1.We have many times castle. If we conquer castle early times, we never get CR for it. We only lost CR by lost castle. Now we second times get CRs for it. Did i miss any update with this problem?

2.Next thing is about CP from castle, sometimes, without reason, some players lost CP bonus from castle. 2k CP fall down. Some other with castle with same problem? 

3.And last thing is about 76lvl and CR. My clans members start hitting 76lvls but clan dont have CR from it, why?

If its problem with cap lvl on 75lvl and 100%, so just shut down all 76lvl+ on 75lvls and 100%, its same custom like summons.

3. probably they only increased level cap and forgot to add some level features. Like crp for clan and so on. Scripting mistakes :))

@San0 Do u plan repair it like u plan repair thing with summons? 

Remove summons = decrease all 76lvl+ on 75lvl and 100% 

Both cases people lost many times, but it will be like on offic. People with 76lvl+ dont must spend 20euro for class change. 

What about CRs from Castle? My clan lost minimal 4k CRs because it was bugged and few last CS it work normal.

29 minutes ago, Rip said:

You lose 2k cp if you have light castle and you pk someone

When we had first time Giran, when we had first time Oren, we never got 1,5k CRs. When we lost it, we everytime lost 2k CRs and we were in this time by Dark side, we had 30% taxes.

Last time when we conquer Oren, we get 1,5k CRs. When last CS we holded Oren in our hands, we got 750 CRs.

4 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

When we had first time Giran, when we had first time Oren, we never got 1,5k CRs. When we lost it, we everytime lost 2k CRs and we were in this time by Dark side, we had 30% taxes.

Last time when we conquer Oren, we get 1,5k CRs. When last CS we holded Oren in our hands, we got 750 CRs.

Read again what rip said.

9 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Read again what rip said.

I know what Rip wrote and i answer situations, when we didnt got CRs after conquer castle and when we lost 2k CP by Dark side.

Only last 2 periods we are first time on side Light, because we need CPs vs zerg. 

Edited by Stiba007

1 hour ago, Kure said:
16 minutes ago, Pendragon said:
1 hour ago, Myrtan said:
6 minutes ago, Pepon said:

Stop flame here about sh.t. Everyone know who move prime asia or america prime time and who play only own prime time.

I want solve here problems and bugs. My clan was impaired from bugs on server, i ask on repair. 

I didnt write trash in poll topics about repair custom summons. Dont try start flame here, where we can talk about repair custom lvls caps. (76lvls+ is custom like pony/cats buff, i hope than GMs will be fair and they repair  on start patch 2.0 both things) 

lvl 76 is custom, thats why no CRP points for it.

Simply when Dee hit 75 100% it was 1 year ago, he got bugged and had been added custom % on 76 lvl or smthing like this, GMs seeing 75 100% so early decided to put gap on 76 100%.

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Continue the discussion without going beyond the scope of this topic.

I´d like to, just tell me how please. What EXACTLY was wrong in my post which you deleted (not the one where I told you to fuck off but the previous one from this afternoon). I want to learn from my mistakes to not trigger you again. Thank you in advance our allmighty superior mod. 

2 hours ago, kkthx said:

lvl 76 is custom, thats why no CRP points for it.

Simply when Dee hit 75 100% it was 1 year ago, he got bugged and had been added custom % on 76 lvl or smthing like this, GMs seeing 75 100% so early decided to put gap on 76 100%.

Its simple that GMs didnt think at that time that someone could go over 75 , then UQ abusing the bugged orfen started to reach 76 level. When pinkcake reached 77 level , due to a bug his level went to 81 instead. GMs understood their mistake and wanted to cap the level but UQ already had many 76 , so they couldnt make the cap 75 level as it should be and they decided to let it 76. 

Thats the story. 

Edited by Yomana

4 hours ago, Yomana said:

Its simple that GMs didnt think at that time that someone could go over 75 , then UQ abusing the bugged orfen started to reach 76 level. When pinkcake reached 77 level , due to a bug his level went to 81 instead. GMs understood their mistake and wanted to cap the level but UQ already had many 76 , so they couldnt make the cap 75 level as it should be and they decided to let it 76. 

Thats the story. 

yes, right like this, i didnt remember it well like u did, gj. This is the true story.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kkthx said:

yes, right like this, i didnt remember it well like u did, gj. This is the true story.

They decided add summons to game too and now they plan remove customs things and make server more like offic. 

Patch 2.0 on offic u can start on max lvl 75 and 100%. Everyone know that is true, but noone dont want angry someone from his clan, Its ridiculous. :D

Almost noone didnt exp with ES/Warlock in pt. Only few pts, we have warlock/es activ, we know very well how much time u ruin them. They could all time play like DDs. Now we lost important buffer, we stoped exp SE/EE, because we had ES/OL/BP on almost full buff, only sometime we box EE on mental/resist.

I dont agree with remove summons, but i can understand it, if u want repair others customs like 76lvl+ and GMs give example 1-2weeks chance ESs/Warlocks free class change after patch and all people with decrease lvls on 75lvl and 100% get PA on 1-2months like compensations.

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I dont agree with remove summons, but i can understand it, if u want repair others customs like 76lvl+ and GMs give example 1-2weeks chance ESs/Warlocks free class change after patch and all people with decrease lvls on 75lvl and 100% get PA on 1-2months like compensations.

at least you don't ask the admins to set all characters on the server to lvl 76 with 100% as equalization.

excellent stiba - we make progress ...

Edited by Anytime

27 minutes ago, Anytime said:

at least you don't ask the admins to set all characters on the server to lvl 76 with 100% as equalization.

excellent stiba - we make progress ...

Why? Because this have nothing to do with repair custom things on this server?

1. Remove summons with buffs

2. Max lvl is 75lvl 100% on patch 1.5

3. GM set all chars 76lvl and 100%

2 of 3 points make server close to offic. So u can think about it little more.

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Why? Because this have nothing to do with repair custom things on this server?

1. Remove summons with buffs

2. Max lvl is 75lvl 100% on patch 1.5

3. GM set all chars 76lvl and 100%

2 of 3 points make server close to offic. So u can think about it little more.

I dont understand. You started yesterday or what? Yes stiba in our server max level 76 and 100% its already almost 1 year like. Dont worry nobody will delete 1 level of guys because u noticed it today :o