Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Server totally dead

is it credible if I call the last fight easy? :D

PS: still looking for a Monitor for @Arcanum (year of construction before 1995)

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 1

It's funny SM used to cry that we have 2-3 rechargers out of party while they log 31 chars 

Edited by Rip
  • Haha 1

Better position, bigger numbers and win it only because enemies mages didnt have mp on next killing.

Gf, now rest server can see SM style.xD

31chars = 2,5pt new record in SM couting :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Better position, bigger numbers and win it only because enemies mages didnt have mp on next killing.

Of course, we were more than you. No one denied that either. But you decided to visit us in LOA. So don't complain about the number of the opponents later.

It's no surprise that everything that comes out of your mouth resembles a pile of poop.

But I haven't given up hope and I'm still waiting for the day you take a defeat without comment!

gf - to all those who participated!

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 2

ye they came once with less numbers and its suddenly a big deal. 

While sayomi cp have pvped with less numbers , with no ovl buffs , with no bishop , with mixed party (not all together , just different times) vs rip cp.

45 minutes ago, Yomana said:

ye they came once with less numbers and its suddenly a big deal. 

While sayomi cp have pvped with less numbers , with no ovl buffs , with no bishop , with mixed party (not all together , just different times) vs rip cp.

Wait whaaat? Once with less numbers? :o

In last 2 months only twice we came with stiba or apo. 95% of fights was only my cp while you always have 1pt+ some extra ppl or even 2nd full pt

1 hour ago, Rip said:

It's funny SM used to cry that we have 2-3 rechargers out of party while they log 31 chars 

Nah, it is funnier that for you your 4oop rechargers with active macros during pvp don't count, yet our main char boxes inside party (that just sit there doing nothing until we alt tab) count as a full person now :D

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Cant speak for every other party (perhaps the fighters' was actually full) but the mage party had like 3 boxes among the 9 IN party and you still barelly touched it, i think we had only 2 deaths that entire time, maybe 3 (cant remember if sws died too), so yea, i'm pretty sure you didnt lose because of MP. I'm not sure cleef's had more than 3 or 4 actives either. So much for that 31 count, might wanna add all pp boxes to the count too if u havent yet !

Also, as you might have noticed despite your ignorant comments, SM's style is mostly to just fight anyway, we fought your 2 full parties the day before with ~12 active people, we've fought rip repeatedly without 2k cp, with drivers on party, in awful terrain positions, we were ganking your 25+ people in BS with ~13-14  few days ago and don't get me started on china as we've fought that zerg way too many times, so "rest of server" can see what ? That we take fights and try to protect loa? Unlike you, we simply fight most of the time, we avoid very few battles. So yes server, watch how we take opportunities to have fun without our full cps online instead of PR'ing and babbling on forum like clown Stiba.

49 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

everytime sm they have 2-3 rechargers more out of party and more people log just for fight inside there.. 

Lol, this is the only time i've seen DerMeister come to heart while i was there, and he brought 3 parties to fight 2, here's what happened: 

• Like 3

last fights i remember with u at loa:

1) we rushed u at snipers from heart with 13 ppl or something vs ur pt + boxes, fucked up majorly and lost.

2) waited at heart for u with our OL (not our cp) being afk while he had boxed SE and EE. we only had 2 mins ol buffs, no se or ee.

3) after hunting u a couple of times with like 2 pts u called another one (totally reasonable) and we had a fight at heart with my cp+3-4 ppl in mixed pt (since most of them loged out) vs ur 2  pts.

Those are the fights we had since i started playing again, forgive me if i forgot something.

11 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Lol, this is the only time i've seen DerMeister come to heart while i was there, and he brought 3 parties to fight 2, here's what happened: 

hi...9vs12-13-14+++ thx for watching weed..

Edited by DerMeister
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, bot said:

if i heal like this bishop, i never make movie. 

Apart from the fact that the bishop was driven I think you are not in the position to rate the gameplay of other people in this form. first you should upload your own video.

show a little respect ...

Edited by Anytime

3 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Cant speak for every other party (perhaps the fighters' was actually full) but the mage party had like 3 boxes among the 9 IN party and you still barelly touched it, i think we had only 2 deaths that entire time, maybe 3 (cant remember if sws died too), so yea, i'm pretty sure you didnt lose because of MP. I'm not sure cleef's had more than 3 or 4 actives either. So much for that 31 count, might wanna add all pp boxes to the count too if u havent yet !

DanKolov's pt was full (7 NF-2SM) SisiVarna out of pt boxed

Cleef's pt (5 SM 1 NF boxed)

Dmoretti (Full with 3 boxed chars inside)

Make the count @Stiba007 @Rip if we were 31 active/boxed  chars ...

After all it was a good fight , you did  a good try but the result under these circumstances was obvious 

This first party of archers from JF are all 60+ so respect for them they take a fight,

wait for my party 70+ archers ;)

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

After all it was a good fight , you did  a good try but the result under these circumstances was obvious 

Well i counted all chars that was used in fight like rechargers, achilles who logged after firsts minutes of fight etc

My bad. 29 not 31

Sorry for mistakes in nick

Kure Warpole Paradosalas MomMy Cosmos Olens Jernalove Afronus Kakar Cleef Malakian Fierra Pipiska MyrmidonAchilles Dmoretti Monara NoMore xNirvana V3nd3ta Blight Soulles Dankolov Sharkey Nartiano Shiru Anytime Sudjukbadem Sisivarna

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pepon said:

last fights i remember with u at loa:

1) we rushed u at snipers from heart with 13 ppl or something vs ur pt + boxes, fucked up majorly and lost.

2) waited at heart for u with our OL (not our cp) being afk while he had boxed SE and EE. we only had 2 mins ol buffs, no se or ee.

3) after hunting u a couple of times with like 2 pts u called another one (totally reasonable) and we had a fight at heart with my cp+3-4 ppl in mixed pt (since most of them loged out) vs ur 2  pts.

Those are the fights we had since i started playing again, forgive me if i forgot something.

1) we were 12. your pt +pisto on wl+me+jambo. Vegeterian rush+2k cp won that pvp. Not bad pvp though.

3) we could make that pvp interesting if call ppl to log. 11 live ppl could not do much vs 2pt, that was a slaughter

24 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

We started full, but after 1 minutes souless, V3ndeta and DanKolov were in town. Two miss clicked, one made too fast decision. So in total 6 ppl in pt.

Edited by ProGressive

15 minutes ago, Rip said:

Well i counted all chars that was used in fight like rechargers, achilles who logged after firsts minutes of fight etc

My bad. 29 not 31

Sorry for mistakes in nick

Kure Warpole Paradosalas MomMy Cosmos Olens Jernalove Afronus Kakar Cleef Malakian Fierra Pipiska MyrmidonAchilles Dmoretti Monara NoMore xNirvana V3nd3ta Blight Soulles Dankolov Sharkey Nartiano Shiru Anytime Sudjukbadem Sisivarna

SM ally dont zerk, NF need 2-3 box ee and 2 dd out of pt for exp/pvp.

Edited by ZacMan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

This first party of archers from JF are all 60+ so respect for them they take a fight,

wait for my party 70+ archers ;)

we waited for your melee party and now its gone xD but nevermind i will wait 1 more year. 9_9

• Haha 3