Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

"Critical" CP recruiting

Hello!

Archer CP lf: BD, Hawkeye/Silverranger, PhantomRanger, WC/OL

Already have: 3 PhantomRangers, SWS, BP, EE

Clan Jungle Forces with CH, min lvl 68 (If you are lower but willing to join, contact us)

pm Volpe or Artene in game, or write in private message in forum

Cya around! :)

xdxdxd.png.6e4587a81d95a0ae4407ba3f7a3e3e92.png

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

im not ur fan, more like antifan, but very good screen and first time gonna wish u good luck in what u do ;)

but how many cps u play in? didnt u rec into meele cp?

I think I'm not any celebrity to have fans. But thanks for your wishes.

Yes, I recruited to melee CP but didn't work. We were lacking many times some important classes. We decided to make archer CP because some of us already had our archers, and we dont need many members active to have effective farm, also archer CP is very fun to play as yesterday we sold many -4 to unaware enemies. Our aim to keep JF around, and don't make people think that Violence CP was only party which was making JF strong. A lot to do, but we have very good fun everyday, also everyday we farm so it was the right idea. 

Bump!

3 minutes ago, xNirvana said:

An other PR party ,why i'm not surprised?

Same as Im not surprised that you left your alliance for the one that does epics. ;)

27 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Same as Im not surprised that you left your alliance for the one that does epics. ;)

Because xNirvana gets epics xD Anyway, i wish you good luck too , although i have nightmares with PRs :( poor sorc dies one hit

• Haha 1

its not about epics.. its about exp... haha

32 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

36 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

you know nothing kiddo, i stayed with perks side till the last second of my CP
when my CP disbaned i went inactive for 4-5 months and once i came back all the ppl i knew were gone only chinese ppl left so i had nothing to do there 

12 minutes ago, xNirvana said:

you know nothing kiddo, i stayed with perks side till the last second of my CP
when my CP disbaned i went inactive for 4-5 months and once i came back all the ppl i knew were gone only chinese ppl left so i had nothing to do there 

Your pathetic Perk "names" such as kiddo etc. you can keep for yourself. Comming in this topic and trying to be ironic. Just, gtfo, and stop filling this topic with your sh1t. Keep it for forum fight with toxics.

21 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

ah since cat critical buff will be removed, i strongly recommend to not recruit this class, gl in hell btw

Thank you! we will consider that :)

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Our aim to keep JF around, and don't make people think that Violence CP was only party which was making JF strong.

Your cp was the only party which was making JF strong.

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Your cp was the only party which was making JF strong.

True dat, but things changed, now we must make our own things and forget about Violence CP (sadly) 

edit. same thing goes for your CP and TT xD

Edited by Myrtan

Good to see you back. Looking forward to smash you again, we still have some unfinnished bussiness. More enemies-more fun.

Just now, Myrtan said:

Who said we went with the others?

Same ally (or at least crest) with rest of your "badproducts" mates...
If not... well it seems like some small piece of dignity still left inside of you after all.