Sign in to follow this  
miltosgr

NEW SERVER

Open a new server for the new players how want to play classic 2.0 and for those how want a fresh start and keep this one for the chinesse...if the project dont go well merge them.

the server is to old for the new players and the overenchants are crazy right now.

8 minutes ago, miltosgr said:

Open a new server for the new players how want to play classic 2.0 and for those how want a fresh start and keep this one for the chinesse...if the project dont go well merge them.

the server is to old for the new players and the overenchants are crazy right now.

Good try xD

54 minutes ago, miltosgr said:

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x

1 hour ago, miltosgr said:

die_in_fire.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Agree that the overenchanted weapons are a a major issue, but opening new server would be one of the worst solutions.

we have not so many OE weapons. in my opinion all is fine. to have +10 c dagger or +16 d dagger is not so OP (talking about myself).

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Agree that the overenchanted weapons are a a major issue, but opening new server would be one of the worst solutions.

OE magic weaps are available on the free market. Any person who want to buy demon+10 (for example) can do that, just with farming right mobs\spoil. As I remember I was able to spoil\farm 300kk+ after 3 month(spol 1-50lvl, sps 66,se 52). As for dmg... yday 72 glad in bw heavy was hit 8k by low hp PR. Till we have this funny dmg of FC all the discussions about oe magic weapons are pointless.

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

we have not so many OE weapons. in my opinion all is fine. to have +10 c dagger or +16 d dagger is not so OP (talking about myself).

+10 fighter weapon is completely normal, but +10 mage weapon isn't. These +12 demon staffs everywhere are going to cause mayhem on patch 2.0...

3 hours ago, miltosgr said:

go play like how they play the game. merge them? hahaha

40 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

+10 fighter weapon is completely normal, but +10 mage weapon isn't. These +12 demon staffs everywhere are going to cause mayhem on patch 2.0...

i think that capped crit rate with runes will compensate it. ofc not so imba in pvp, but anyway. something good for fighters :)