Sign in to follow this  
Anytime

Anytime - Treasure Hunter POV

i like your fraps from vs 60+ lvl ppl, i enjoyed it, good quality of movie, nice music. Now show me fraps vs rip or someone better. Nothing? Ah Im sorry.

Edited by bot
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, bot said:

i like your fraps from vs 60+ lvl ppl, i enjoyed it, good quality of movie, nice music. Now show me fraps vs rip or someone better. Nothing? Ah Im sorry.

I guess someone found themselves in the video ¬¬

These are some of the fights I recorded during the last week. I am not responsible for the level of my opponents.

Thanks for watching!

Edited by Anytime

50 minutes ago, bot said:

Someone need to check difference between POV, compilation and plays :P

1 hour ago, bot said:

i already provided that, and i will provide more soon enough.

12 hours ago, Anytime said:

I guess someone found themselves in the video ¬¬

These are some of the fights I recorded during the last week. I am not responsible for the level of my opponents.

Thanks for watching!

U re responsible of what u put in video. If u put in video only fights against way lower lvls and not ur lvl i believe it means coz u lose 100% fights at ur lvl and its obvious u dont put loses videos in it.

53 minutes ago, kkthx said:

U re responsible of what u put in video. If u put in video only fights against way lower lvls and not ur lvl i believe it means coz u lose 100% fights at ur lvl and its obvious u dont put loses videos in it.

Average lvl of all these enemies is higher then this pt (as qlock already said)...

10 hours ago, kkthx said:

Made some math for you!

Overall our average lvl in the pvps you see in the video is 71.

Since I don't know the exact level of the dying protagonists I wish you a lot of fun with the calculation!

Regardless of the result of your calculation, I apologize in all courteous ways and will of course ask the exact average level of my opponents before each meeting in the future and check it thoroughly for plausibility.

Within our group we will of course also discuss the possibilities how we can help our enemy to reach a higher level.

Respectfully: your Anytime

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

damn - i collect names faster like the scalps of lowbies ...

Edited by Anytime
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Anytime said:

Made some math for you!

Overall our average lvl in the pvps you see in the video is 71.

Since I don't know the exact level of the dying protagonists I wish you a lot of fun with the calculation!

Regardless of the result of your calculation, I apologize in all courteous ways and will of course ask the exact average level of my opponents before each meeting in the future and check it thoroughly for plausibility.

Within our group we will of course also discuss the possibilities how we can help our enemy to reach a higher level.

Respectfully: your Anytime

still i dont see u put videos how u die to TT for example, which has average of 71 too if we have to be so mathematically correct like u.

16 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Average lvl of all these enemies is higher then this pt (as qlock already said)...

anybody on this forum is more reliable than u, so plz dont. Only soil lies more, but hes not here anymore.

P.S: i forget bout Bilbao that always say he have no empower and is -2 lvl to u after he die in pvp (while he has same or higher). So Bilbao and u have 2nd place.

P.S: omg and Bsoeyama that believes everybody PR in front of him, but he bsoe even on castle siege.

So top third is Bilbao, Bsoeyama, kktnxbye.

Edited by kkthx

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

still i dont see u put videos how u die to TT for example, which has average of 71 too if we have to be so mathematically correct like u.

if we really have to be correct, i have yet to see a video from any PvPer of any side around here that actually shows when they die and loose a battle.

6 hours ago, kkthx said:

3 minutes ago, Anytime said:

its not the video i personally asked u to put. So not interesting.
Im not interested in ganks or under mobs. In fight on hill where everybody were prepared u lost. It was only Stiba pt.

6 minutes ago, kkthx said:

its not the video i personally asked u to put. So not interesting.
Im not interested in ganks or under mobs. In fight on hill where everybody were prepared u lost. It was only Stiba pt.

That was two parties vs one. They had no mobs. Stiba told his pt to relog. Then thought to make sandwich with archers. But suddenly we left two DDs in back where they reloged. They killed whole stiba party. And 7 people killed full archer party. Yep, sh1t happens. 

Today was first day after i returned when we didnt win any pvp on prime actually. :) WP, u can kill knoriks now.

Edited by ProGressive