Sign in to follow this  
Anytime

Anytime - Treasure Hunter POV

2 minutes ago, kkthx said:

its not the video i personally asked u to put. So not interesting.
Im not interested in ganks or under mobs. In fight on hill where everybody were prepared u lost. It was only Stiba pt.

Aren't you the guy who likes to talk about the level of parties in pvps. Interesting double standards.

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

That was two parties vs one. They had no mobs. Stiba told his pt to relog. Then thought to make sandwich with archers. But suddenly we left two DDs in back where they reloged. They killed whole stiba party. And 7 people killed full archer party. Yep, sh1t happens.

Today was first day after i returned when we didnt win any pvp on prime actually. :) WP, u can kill knoriks now.

what

5 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

That was two parties vs one. They had no mobs. Stiba told his pt to relog. Then thought to make sandwich with archers. But suddenly we left two DDs in back where they reloged. They killed whole stiba party. And 7 people killed full archer party. Yep, sh1t happens. 

Today was first day after i returned when we didnt win any pvp on prime actually. :) WP, u can kill knoriks now.

Actually you won on 3way with us 

Edited by Rip

Just now, Rip said:

Actally you won on 3way with us 

Ah yeah i forgot, but still, we had only 4 ppl from our cp out there. And that DS or executors were too scared i think to do something. Also u had boxes i think. and we were 17 active.

34 minutes ago, kkthx said:

its not the video i personally asked u to put. So not interesting.
Im not interested in ganks or under mobs. In fight on hill where everybody were prepared u lost. It was only Stiba pt.

lol. perhaps i should make a compilation of all the times Stiba's party relogged or PRed from our CP in 1vs1 battles, but that wouldn't be much interesting either, right?

i guess it's always easier to come back with 2~3 more parties just to fight one CP, and then brag on forum about levels and god knows how many more bullshits you guys can come up with.

Edited by Arcanum

27 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

lol. perhaps i should make a compilation of all the times Stiba's party relogged or PRed from our CP in 1vs1 battles, but that wouldn't be much interesting either, right?

i guess it's always easier to come back with 2~3 more parties just to fight one CP, and then brag on forum about levels and god knows how many more bullshits you guys can come up with.

You have joined SoulMate zerg, you need to face consequences.
#DealWithIt

7 hours ago, Arcanum said:

Just do it!! xD Make this compilation pls, every good player will see true.

We never ever with 1full activ pt take next party vs Angela CP. Your pt lost most pvp vs our full activ party, relog or PR.

Difference thing is farming with boxes, but SM count pony/ panter like activ people, Sps is EE, etc, so its waste time teach you.

TT hasnt problem go to top location with 1-5activ people and farm there. (Over the summer i farmed alone  with 5chars so many times top or hill with tons of relogs)

Our enemies can max running around aden GK or inside adens church 2-3 hours than bring 1activ pt or more and come to us.

For last mounth we made same lvls or higher, because we were exping still on top location. SM is hiding most of their time in LoA. Yesterday we just port to AB with 1,5pt(8+5)and your 2pts on top/hill start running to BS. Do u can post records from yesterday too?:D

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Just do it!! xD Make this compilation pls, every good player will see true.

We never ever with 1full activ pt take next party vs Angela CP. Your pt lost most pvp vs our full activ party, relog or PR.

Difference thing is farming with boxes, but SM count pony/ panter like activ people, Sps is EE, etc, so its waste time teach you.

TT hasnt problem go to top location with 1-5activ people and farm there. (Over the summer i farmed alone  with 5chars so many times top or hill with tons of relogs)

Our enemies can max running around aden GK or inside adens church 2-3 hours than bring 1activ pt or more and come to us.

For last mounth we made same lvls or higher, because we were exping still on top location. SM is hiding most of their time in LoA. Yesterday we just port to AB with 1,5pt(8+5)and your 2pts on top/hill start running to BS. Do u can post records from yesterday too?:D

Could you wear a special hatdress or something when your party is full active? That would help us alot - we would then surely recognize whether you are fully active or not.

Thank you in advance!

PS: again, just for you: there is not Anytime, Angela or Jessica-CP these days ...

Edited by Anytime

54 minutes ago, Anytime said:

Could you wear a special hatdress or something when your party is full active? That would help us alot - we would then surely recognize whether you are fully active or not.

Thank you in advance!

PS: again, just for you: there is not Anytime, Angela or Jessica-CP these days ...

You can see it on game style TT. 1pt vs 1pt we fight Always(archers too), 1pt vs SM zerg sometimes try fight or we try regrup and make equal numbers. Example 13TT vs 18+NF like yesterday, for long time we have almost full activ pt.

Angela CP is everytime, everywhere if you are there. Big momy Angi has big heart. xD

Edited by Stiba007

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

You can see it on game style TT. 1pt vs 1pt we fight Always(archers too), 1pt vs SM zerg sometimes try fight or we try regrup and make equal numbers. Example 13TT vs 18+NF like yesterday, for long time we have almost full activ pt.

Angela CP is everytime, everywhere if you are there. Big momy Angi has big heart. xD

1) We never had normal 9 vs 9, because we always strike u mobs or totally out of position.

2) only thing we have is 2vs 2 or 1.5 toxic vs 2 nf and sometimes we win sometimes we lose. 

3)plz stop QQ about boxes because if u watch clearly souless/blightt/sisi in most of videos is boxed. 

Oh forgot to add. Was hopping this 2 k cp fiesta ends. But TheMage CP, and demoss comming so I guess zerg is still zerging :)

Edited by ProGressive

19 hours ago, Arcanum said:

i dont think they relog on pt v pt fight, but relog when got ganked under mobs coz 3 enemy camera around.

and this i suggest to do for everybody, and pussy enemies to stop qq.

8 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Oh forgot to add. Was hopping this 2 k cp fiesta ends. But TheMage CP, and demoss comming so I guess zerg is still zerging :)

If only you know what your leaders tried and are still trying to recruit.

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

oh pls tell me. cos jerry wont recruit anything without asking me. pls tell us.

Just now, Pendragon said:

I suppose gonna deny it now anyway...

w.e. dude, i wont deny a fact, as i never did. if u wanna talk shit idc. even if we try to recruit ppl (which as a fact i know we arent) idk why u would say something. i mean last siege we were 100ppl less that u (back then), its legit to recruit. which we arent, as we r doing quite well as we are. so idk what u sayin srsly.

28 minutes ago, Pepon said:

w.e. dude, i wont deny a fact, as i never did. if u wanna talk shit idc. even if we try to recruit ppl (which as a fact i know we arent) idk why u would say something. i mean last siege we were 100ppl less that u (back then), its legit to recruit. which we arent, as we r doing quite well as we are. so idk what u sayin srsly.

Everybody knows SM is zerg so dont deny pure fact dude... We´r busted already. :( 

2 hours ago, Pepon said:

I wouldn't bother, he saw his "top mage cp on server" today (and a 2nd party soon after) getting destroyed hard on abg by 1 mixed SM zerg-pt. Let him recover from the shock cause next thing you know, he's gonna ask who you are in game.
#irrelevant bought chars

Edited by Sensei

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

I wouldn't bother, he saw his "top mage cp on server" today (and a 2nd party soon after) getting destroyed hard on abg by 1 mixed SM zerg-pt. Let him recover from the shock cause next thing you know, he's gonna ask who you are in game.
#irrelevant bought chars

pffff :D smashed while we had 8 people, smashed while you came with 10 people, killed 5 people when the fight against us was already won, while a fight before you got dunked by our 8 people with bp and es having no buffs. Do some more mental gymnastics into thinking you're good. Its insane how much you suck without @JerrySM... @Sensei come at me and try again when do something meaningful on the server.

7 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Even me dont know what that bastard tried to do. Pls tell me more who that idiot would send a love whisper ...

Edited by Jerna

3 hours ago, Pendragon said:

pffff :D smashed while we had 8 people, smashed while you came with 10 people, killed 5 people when the fight against us was already won, while a fight before you got dunked by our 8 people with bp and es having no buffs. Do some more mental gymnastics into thinking you're good. Its insane how much you suck without @JerrySM... @Sensei come at me and try again when do something meaningful on the server.

We both play on different servers it seems then. 

7 hours ago, Sensei said:

#irrelevant bought chars

Rly? SM counting again!!! xD

Because if i came to AB and i meet this party first time, i start record it in AB and finish it in BS. I can post, if u want. I never saw u there again. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

New trend ? The ally with the lower numbers (in total) has been marked as "ZERG" only because of better online at a prime ?

Im not calling you a zerg, i just think its hipocritical of you recruiting people but when we do its zerg tactic. Exe is SA prime doesnt chance anything for eu, when you recruited 2 br partys noone said shit. You have twice the numbers at epics, atleast 2 pts out of clan exping. So just drop this zerg topic.

8 hours ago, Pendragon said:

please u mean u are 8 active first fight and u scream on ts for ur second pt to login again after rring from us lol ,second fight 0 of us died... not our fault ur second pt logged in 2 late that time and ended up dying with you sm zerg 8(+second pt that logged)  vs 10 omg bad zerg baaaad if ur so good as you claim to be why did you cry to stiba to zerg us after lol

oh i know ur top archer pt was crying sm zerg cant farm halp pls... #1ptzerg