Sign in to follow this  
Anytime

Anytime - Treasure Hunter POV

21 hours ago, Kure said:

For @Stiba007 and @Pendragon mostly...
1)About y-day ABG pvps.. just lol.
First fight we were 9, not 10 (without bishop which loged for second fight)... We got one death (Nuspro who rushed in atempt to debuff) before second pt sandwiched us.. dunno what you telling about "5 death in already won pvp" or w/e lies. All in all we got 3 frags (+ one sws -4) that encounter and 4 or mby 5 deaths in total. Yes we lost.
Second fight we came with 10 and won it, second pt from hill jumped on us when we already took down like half Rip pt. We even gave you chance since sws and ol decided to chase summoner somewhere to rahha so for some time we were just 8 there lol. Zero deaths, 20 kills (of TT; i cant rememebr if some perkunas oop boxes were there as well or not).

cpNLMYG.png
Third fight wasnt fight at all, you can post your vid of your cc chasing us through BS, idc :D 
It was ganks, nobody cares to make it fair... after recent PvPs, when Rip pt created around themselves aura of immortality... now we see lot of saltiness form you sjeks when you lose, tell me why? ask yourself, do you really need that?  

3rd fight was your fail gank. We jump for u and u had rly good chance on start fight when we were jumping fo u.

1. We see so many your fails. Your ganks without our deaths, your ganks when u use PR/Bsoe or just turn about 180° and run back to town. Difference bewteen us that we didnt from it drama like u. Dbuff/Shortik are boxs staying on farm spot, people from me, dropped so much 6 + 8-9? RipCP vs 9-10? You could fight under hill without problem.

But masters of pvp take easy way and run run run....

4 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Do  you? 

Use some SM´s theories/story. Its best anwer for SM. :D

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

If u want answer ask @Kure on it, in close future you will be good friends. ;) 

Oh god plz, Myrciu is not even worth to clean my shoes on, yet to be friends...

9 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I prefer tell you that my party got over 15  epic jewels
So i am asking you what you know about epics? 

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

15 lvl3?

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

1. We see so many your fails. Your ganks without our deaths, your ganks when u use PR/Bsoe or just turn about 180° and run back to town. Difference bewteen us that we didnt from it drama like u. Dbuff/Shortik are boxs staying on farm spot, people from me, dropped so much 6 + 8-9? RipCP vs 9-10? You could fight under hill without problem.

Ehhh im not sure I follow your brain processing atm. Are you really flaming now about refusing fight 10 vs 18 prepared enemies? In that case its not gank anymore dude. 
I was jsut reacting to those salty nonsenses about "10 vs 8 SM zerg" .
and just btw, wasting 3 parties (rosenberg PR 2 minutes before this run) time with 10 ppl meanwhile our lowbie parties exping in loa in peace is good enough for me, im simple man. 

P.S. I wish you knew what your own clan members think about you and speak behind your back :D 

Edited by Kure

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

If u want talk about things like this, u can start be leader of JF or ally leader your green ally, rebuild it. If u rebuild ally like Bizqquit or u will only try keep big ally together, we can talk together again, not before.

Oh please, I didnt see anything what deserves any respect from WS leaders so far. Your 2 faces leaders were barking on enemies on forum and at the same time taking ppl from enemies\sent love letters to them. Your leaders were stupid enough to publicly approve player scumming (bizz). Your leaders were stupid enough to announce 4 sided siedge(2kkk bait) and didnt keep to the announced promise (kiam). Many times your leaders had enough ppl to fight but still continued to take new ppl without any understanding that 1 sided domination is killing server. All the mighty WS didnt manage to win DL, "keep big ally together" acheivement is just a joke.

SM could take at least 4-5 cp more to keep WS hugging GK all eur prime but we just dont doing it because we understand that it will kill the server and the interest to play. So stfu and return to your mental institution.

Edited by kktnxbye

31 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

3rd fight was your fail gank. We jump for u and u had rly good chance on start fight when we were jumping fo u.

But masters of pvp take easy way and run run run....

i only fight on fair pvp when more come i rr and w8 for enemy to leave bla bla bla ect  then flames us for refusing to fight vs ur zerg

where is that hypocrisy award for stiba 

the zerg master thnks for making urself look even more stupid (yes it was possible after all) 

also love how you say we.. show me 1 vid of your pt 9v9 our pt and beating us oh wait there is no vid for that cuz u pr/rr/bsoe 24/7 then go to forum and explain u are boxing 12 chars solo xD

Edited by blacksheep

1 hour ago, Kure said:

Oh god plz, Myrciu is not even worth to clean my shoes on, yet to be friends...

Empty words, just like you. Too big ego, yet no one in reality so you can only bark here like you do everyday. LMAO Woof, Woof @Kure 9_9

Edited by Myrtan

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Empty words, just like you. Too big ego, yet no one in reality so you can only bark here like you do everyday. LMAO Woof, Woof @Kure 9_9

I remember  one guy named Myrtan ..You have to see his posts especially before his "Violence" CP quit server..You ll see what Big Ego means..

Please dude keep you new low profile ...

Clown fiesta its over few weeks ago as i predicted during summer..

5 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I remember  one guy named Myrtan ..You have to see his posts especially before his "Violence" CP quit server..You ll see what Big Ego means..

Please dude keep you new low profile ...

Clown fiesta its over few weeks ago as i predicted during summer..

No wonder, but you guys continue clown fiesta for us, when I see what's going on in forum everyday. Hypocrite much? This guy have no right to speak things like this, cuz he knows me only in interne. But well, not everyone is smart enough to know what to sayand what to not say, so keeps barking all the time without any real arguments. Don't play his lawyer role, as what he said was nothing less than pathetic, or maybe he is your boyfriend then I understand your white knight role 9_9

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

No wonder, but you guys continue clown fiesta for us, when I see what's going on in forum everyday. Hypocrite much? This guy have no right to speak things like this, cuz he knows me only in interne. But well, not everyone is smart enough to know what to sayand what to not say, so keep barking all the time without any real arguments. Don't play his lawyer role, as what he said was nothing less than pathetic or maybe that is your boyfriend then I understand your white knight role 9_9

@Pendragon I dont cheat you 

@Myrtan You have to think what gone wrong last months with your behaviour/acts here and then i am sure you ll find the answer you seek about others behaviour against you.

6 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@Pendragon I dont cheat you 

@Myrtan You have to think what gone wrong last months with your behaviour/acts here and then i am sure you ll find the answer you seek about others behaviour against you.

That's funny, tell me your behaviour is right.:D Fighting on forum, calling people names, You can always criticize people when you are giving example of good behaviour, for now you can shut up and watch yourself before you start criticize others.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

That's funny, tell me your behaviour is right.:D Fighting on forum, calling people names, You can always teach people when you are giving example of good behaviour, for now you can shut up and watch yourself before you starting criticize others.

Ofc my behaviour wasnt the proper one ..I shouldnt respond to your insults/threats..It was a big relief that your clown fiesta quit server...

7 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Ofc my behaviour wasnt the proper one ..I shouldnt respond to your insults/threats..It was a big relief that your clown fiesta quit server...

Don't excuse yourself as you were only responding to our threats. Many times, you were the ones who was starting all the sh1tstorm. And that is how it was, butyou will never admit it, you guys are always perfect no matter if you continue the same thing that JF were doing in this forum. First drama with JF, now drama with TT.
Coincidence ? i dont think so...
Anyway, I said too much already, have fun with your clown fiesta and trying proving who is better and fighting every day same arguments etc. 
:D

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Don't excuse yourself as you were only responding to our threats. Many times, you were the ones who was starting all the sh1tstorm. And that is how it was, butyou will never admit it, you guys are always perfect no matter if you continue the same thing that JF were doing in this forum. First drama with JF, now drama with TT.
Coincidence ? i dont think so...
Anyway, I said too much already, have fun with your clown fiesta and trying proving who is better and fighting every day same arguments etc. 
:D

Lol i dont excuse myself or i regret about my acts...

Gl whatever you ll do

@Myrtan The difference is here people fighting for stupid reasons but without real life threats . Those clowny greeks you had in cp were flaming parents / siblings , threaten to come hit me in real life (im still waiting for them btw).

You are better without them and their influence.

Anyway the fighting on this topic should stop , people , we are already way off topic here.

Edited by Yomana

15 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

200.webp#31-grid1 

17 minutes ago, Kure said:

Ehhh im not sure I follow your brain processing atm. Are you really flaming now about refusing fight 10 vs 18 prepared enemies? In that case its not gank anymore dude. 
I was jsut reacting to those salty nonsenses about "10 vs 8 SM zerg" .
and just btw, wasting 3 parties (rosenberg PR 2 minutes before this run) time with 10 ppl meanwhile our lowbie parties exping in loa in peace is good enough for me, im simple man. 

P.S. I wish you knew what your own clan members think about you and speak behind your back :D 

Wow, 18 enemies. 200.webp#1-grid1 Behind my back? Some next your friends? 200.webp#20-grid1

26 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Bla bla bla bla bla

Hey dog, your master call u. Go back to your cave.

17 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

i only fight on fair pvp when more come i rr and w8 for enemy to leave bla bla bla ect  then flames us for refusing to fight vs ur zerg

where is that hypocrisy award for stiba 

the zerg master thnks for making urself look even more stupid (yes it was possible after all) 

also love how you say we.. show me 1 vid of your pt 9v9 our pt and beating us oh wait there is no vid for that cuz u pr/rr/bsoe 24/7 then go to forum and explain u are boxing 12 chars solo xD

Show me my topic where i starting flame u about your PR/BSOE/relogs ? All these things are part of game and your and green sides start cry about PR/relogs when my party was low lvls and u cant catch us or when WK are using relogs/Bsoe. Its all.

1. I havent idea your nickname in game, but i upload 3 fights with DT, maybe u find self there. No sound.

25 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

200.webp#31-grid1 

Wow, 18 enemies. 200.webp#1-grid1 Behind my back? Some next your friends? 200.webp#20-grid1

Hey dog, your master call u. Go back to your cave.

Show me my topic where i starting flame u about your PR/BSOE/relogs ? All these things are part of game and your and green sides start cry about PR/relogs when my party was low lvls and u cant catch us or when WK are using relogs/Bsoe. Its all.

1. I havent idea your nickname in game, but i upload 3 fights with DT, maybe u find self there. No sound.

show you topic? u posted a vid edit with some dumb song... how do you call it if not flame look at what is being typed in all chat on ur side of team

8 vs 10 unfair it was 9vs8 btw the first gank (even tho second pt of ur side logged later) but somehow this is so unfair if we do it yet you type ooh they can fight 8+6(14) vs 10 in the same post....  thats worse then 8v9...

also no not in any of those vids wich are mixed random gank pts from what i saw (skiped trough it)

driving sws char in sayo cp