Sign in to follow this  
Anytime

Anytime - Treasure Hunter POV

@Pendragon  It was going to be a highly educational fight for you. I asked our sws/bd to not aggro you, because you will focus them anyway:
I was right. Anyway dude, please don't have a heart attack... I'm just teasing you.
#rest in pieces
@Stiba007 Hi, you didn't see me from your camera man? Let me help: I was the one who didn't need to do a single rez in those fights! :D
#rest on relog

Edited by Sensei

Stop, stop, stop ladies. To much me everywhere. Baium wrote me that he doesnt come 24.10.2017, if u will have Stiba on first place. He cant live in my shadow.

@Sensei I tell you secret. I havent idea about half of my enemies what they are playing, because they havent balls use on forum same nick.

Btw. I tell u surprise from yesterday. I was exping in BS. I havent idea like look this pvp. I know only our numbers and 2pts were there max with SM counting system. 

If i go help there, i didnt must use fear and 10people from SM run away instantly if they saw me and my 1,5cm hammer.xDxDxD

Or i saying lies? @xNirvana @Kure @GanjaRockzZz

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

Im not calling you a zerg, i just think its hipocritical of you recruiting people but when we do its zerg tactic. Exe is SA prime doesnt chance anything for eu, when you recruited 2 br partys noone said shit. You have twice the numbers at epics, atleast 2 pts out of clan exping. So just drop this zerg topic.

U have 4 tt pt+ lt archers + solo players(like poseidon) in eur prime (1 of these 5 is low lvl) . Your enemy had: greens 4 pt (3 jf+1ds), sm 3-3.5 max (1 of these is low lvl).

In our recruitment topic is written " recruitment is suspended" since 20 sept.  When 4 cp(1-2pt in eur prime) ally is taking 3-4 more cp it is fine(2 in eur prime). When ally with 5pt eur prime taking 6th(DS) - it's zerg tactics. Same tactics bizz and kiam did before.

"atleast 2 pts out of clan exping"  -and we have no idea what are u talking about. All this fairy tales about what our leaders tried and trying to recruit are nothing but bullshit.

It's so hilarious - one week passed since WK zerg left WS and WS is already recuiting greens (despite of having more pts then the others in eur prime).

15 minutes ago, Kure said:

Yes, you are.

Ok, evening i upload record from this run "Save your ass", u can upload record from pvp in AB. 

Or u thought size my hammer is lie? :$

2 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@Sensei I tell you secret. I havent idea about half of my enemies what they are playing, because they havent balls use on forum same nick.

Well played, with this you just talked sh1t about half your side as well. I mean how dumb are you, care to post your IQ score?
My nick was this on Skelth, and since I'm not playing from server start, you can assume it was taken.

P.S. Honestly, for the last 1-2 months, I never saw any pt getting as trolled as yours. Every time I see you, you seem completely helpless doing relogs/insults/lies. What a disgrace for your side...Welp, you can mention me again when you join any significant fight, 3rd rate random leader cameraman.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

It's so hilarious - one week passed since WK zerg left WS and WS is already recuiting greens (despite of having more pts then the others in eur prime).

Is that Stiba's activity if green CPs ask him if they may join us (America's ally)? No... 

Nothing to do with Chinese war... 

Just for info

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Stop, stop, stop ladies. To much me everywhere. Baium wrote me that he doesnt come 24.10.2017, if u will have Stiba on first place. He cant live in my shadow.

Btw. I tell u surprise from yesterday. I was exping in BS. I havent idea like look this pvp. I know only our numbers and 2pts were there max with SM counting system. 

If i go help there, i didnt must use fear and 10people from SM run away instantly if they saw me and my 1,5cm hammer.xDxDxD

Or i saying lies? @xNirvana @Kure @GanjaRockzZz

If you want my opinion about yesterday A cp member was driving my char so i dont know 

1 hour ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

If you want my opinion about yesterday A cp member was driving my char so i dont know 

You got a lot of frags from those who didn't relog, dont worry ^^

For @Stiba007 and @Pendragon mostly...
1)About y-day ABG pvps.. just lol.
First fight we were 9, not 10 (without bishop which loged for second fight)... We got one death (Nuspro who rushed in atempt to debuff) before second pt sandwiched us.. dunno what you telling about "5 death in already won pvp" or w/e lies. All in all we got 3 frags (+ one sws -4) that encounter and 4 or mby 5 deaths in total. Yes we lost.
Second fight we came with 10 and won it, second pt from hill jumped on us when we already took down like half Rip pt. We even gave you chance since sws and ol decided to chase summoner somewhere to rahha so for some time we were just 8 there lol. Zero deaths, 20 kills (of TT; i cant rememebr if some perkunas oop boxes were there as well or not).

cpNLMYG.png
Third fight wasnt fight at all, you can post your vid of your cc chasing us through BS, idc :D 
It was ganks, nobody cares to make it fair... after recent PvPs, when Rip pt created around themselves aura of immortality... now we see lot of saltiness form you sjeks when you lose, tell me why? ask yourself, do you really need that?  

2) WS recruitment politics/bragging about SM zerg...
dude, i dont even have words for those craps around here :D one week after Stiba´s statement about "strong WS-WK core players" the aliance was dissbanded (seems like the "core" wasnt that strong, right? :D ). So you tried to recruit all, lets say, competetive CPs from greens ( fWKXji5.png )... Somehow your best friend Demoss seemed like didnt like this idea, AD´s wet dreams clearly look differently as well... so lets aproach plan "B" and recruit everything that hates SM. After all those trashes threw on each other between Zacman and you... you took him to your cp, jsut lol. Zerg is zerg
Complaining about diehard 2 CPs (not even complete) joining us? Dude, you know, those 2 parties are literally only enemies which 69 between greens/you have now in america prime... 
Our CPs exping untaged? plz tell me which ones :D 
SM still recruiting? We already refused lithuania archers and whole terroristas clan, which wanted to join us (before kiam gave them castle)... 
Sm zerg omg... 3 CPs Asia, max 4 EU (two of them even lower than toxics), 2 America... can you count yours now? 
Cherry on top of the cake, the bot hunter Stiba still flames scamers from Zakna pt (fck them btw) meanwhile recruit Th3mage (banned for RMT and somehow unbanned when "first ban 5€ rule" shouldnt be possible)... :) 

***drop the mic ; leaves the stage***

Edited by Kure
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

@Rip No demoss right ?

Stiba can't write

It should be: "Perkunas take only itommycp. Ad/hellofriend and demoss cp [...]"

Like 2 sentences

jesus killed us one time got so excited about it, gj, killed 8 people cp, we're not some end boss party, we're not as strong as some others, we dont have as many epics. If you want approval yes your cp is strong, but dont put your big boy pants killing party with 2 damage dealers. I'm very sick for last couple days, gonna go to doctors soon, i trully didnt see those 5 people, thats how bad im feeling.

Noone is calling sm zerg jesus relax guys, having 1 or 2 partys more is not being a zerg on either side's case, all im saying dont call us that when we're recruiting, when you did the same noone said shit. We dont know how hard baium is gonna be too, or even if we could kill him with the partys we had.

out of clan:goultim, missclick or am i wrong?

18 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

jesus killed us one time got so excited about it, gj, killed 8 people cp, we're not some end boss party, we're not as strong as some others, we dont have as many epics. If you want approval yes your cp is strong, but dont put your big boy pants killing party with 2 damage dealers. I'm very sick for last couple days, gonna go to doctors soon, i trully didnt see those 5 people, thats how bad im feeling.

Noone is calling sm zerg jesus relax guys, having 1 or 2 partys more is not being a zerg on either side's case, all im saying dont call us that when we're recruiting, when you did the same noone said shit. We dont know how hard baium is gonna be too, or even if we could kill him with the partys we had.

out of clan:goultim, missclick or am i wrong?

first of all wasnt 8 ppl, second u guys were salty af spaming in all chat trash ect when we refused to fight vs ur zerg

3rd but not least there is a dif in 40 ppl recruiting some cp to even odds or a alrdy more then big enouf ally recruiting more to counter it (scared for aden much?) turning server once again into 3 sides (cant call jf leftovers a side yet but who knows) 

3 hours ago, Kure said:

For @Stiba007 and @Pendragon mostly...
1)About y-day ABG pvps.. just lol.
First fight we were 9, not 10 (without bishop which loged for second fight)... We got one death (Nuspro who rushed in atempt to debuff) before second pt sandwiched us.. dunno what you telling about "5 death in already won pvp" or w/e lies. All in all we got 3 frags (+ one sws -4) that encounter and 4 or mby 5 deaths in total. Yes we lost.
Second fight we came with 10 and won it, second pt from hill jumped on us when we already took down like half Rip pt. We even gave you chance since sws and ol decided to chase summoner somewhere to rahha so for some time we were just 8 there lol. Zero deaths, 20 kills (of TT; i cant rememebr if some perkunas oop boxes were there as well or not).

cpNLMYG.png
Third fight wasnt fight at all, you can post your vid of your cc chasing us through BS, idc :D 
It was ganks, nobody cares to make it fair... after recent PvPs, when Rip pt created around themselves aura of immortality... now we see lot of saltiness form you sjeks when you lose, tell me why? ask yourself, do you really need that?  

2) WS recruitment politics/bragging about SM zerg...
dude, i dont even have words for those craps around here :D one week after Stiba´s statement about "strong WS-WK core players" the aliance was dissbanded (seems like the "core" wasnt that strong, right? :D ). So you tried to recruit all, lets say, competetive CPs from greens ( fWKXji5.png )... Somehow your best friend Demoss seemed like didnt like this idea, AD´s wet dreams clearly look differently as well... so lets aproach plan "B" and recruit everything that hates SM. After all those trashes threw on each other between Zacman and you... you took him to your cp, jsut lol. Zerg is zerg
Complaining about diehard 2 CPs (not even complete) joining us? Dude, you know, those 2 parties are literally only enemies which 69 between greens/you have now in america prime... 
Our CPs exping untaged? plz tell me which ones :D 
SM still recruiting? We already refused lithuania archers and whole terroristas clan, which wanted to join us (before kiam gave them castle)... 
Sm zerg omg... 3 CPs Asia, max 4 EU (two of them even lower than toxics), 2 America... can you count yours now? 
Cherry on top of the cake, the bot hunter Stiba still flames scamers from Zakna pt (fck them btw) meanwhile recruit Th3mage (banned for RMT and somehow unbanned when "first ban 5€ rule" shouldnt be possible)... :) 

***drop the mic ; leaves the stage***

Everyone know how much TT were dying on so many CSs by flag.  https://imgur.com/a/sYjWQ

If u have little pride, tell me how fcking rat sending u  our clan chat and i give u reward one player without clan.

Your recruting teories i dont will comment, its hasnt sense. Keep your true and we all will be happy.

2 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Everyone know how much TT were dying on so many CSs by flag.  https://imgur.com/a/sYjWQ

If u have little pride, tell me how fcking rat sending u  our clan chat and i give u reward one player without clan.

Your recruting teories i dont will comment, its hasnt sense. Keep your true and we all will be happy.

1) kills in CS zone doesnt count into that statistic
2) everyone knows total score is buged since 1.0 (each restart makes your score 0 if its negative but positive stays same), i posted this screen only due to "recent change in points +20" ... after that y-day abg fight
3) you would rly kick that person for good? 

5 minutes ago, Kure said:

1) kills in CS zone doesnt count into that statistic
2) everyone knows total score is buged since 1.0 (each restart makes your score 0 if its negative but positive stays same), i posted this screen only due to "recent change in points +20" ... after that y-day abg fight
3) you would rly kick that person for good? 

1.Ask everyone from older TT , how many of us was unhappy that we lost for CS over 300CRs only thx porting to flag and your aoe killing. Now CS work good but early we only losing CRs and nothing get, for dying in CS zone we losing CRs like others locations in Adens world.

2. Oh cmon, its so easy find farming TT, 1 guy or full pack activ or with boxes. I dont will saying like u are playing, u know it very well.

3. Yes, this fcking rat will be free rly fast.

Stiba just one question, pls tell me how is it if your party getting fcked by random clan Divide et impera, 60+ farming at tree, and calling DS to help? And fight them just because you act like a GoD of AB, and stun their tank with trains. That's shame

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Stiba just one question, pls tell me how is it if your party getting fcked by random clan Divide et impera, 60+ farming at tree, and calling DS to help? And fight them just because you act like a GoD of AB, and stun their tank on with trains. That's shame

Divide et impera is random clan like MissClick or Dorfsunited, Goodlife. xD

WS has own politics. We were very long time nice to all "randoms". If they didnt have respect to low WS parties, stun them under trains, highers pts from WS go help them. Its WS, deal with it.

About DS,about my pt or "God of AB", u can say what u want, i dont will comment your theories or stories. If u want answer ask @Kure on it, in close future you will be good friends. ;) 

10 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Divide et impera is random clan like MissClick or Dorfsunited, Goodlife. xD

WS has own politics. We were very long time nice to all "randoms". If they didnt have respect to low WS parties, stun them under trains, highers pts from WS go help them. Its WS, deal with it.

About DS,about my pt or "God of AB", u can say what u want, i dont will comment your theories or stories. If u want answer ask @Kure on it, in close future you will be good friends. ;) 

It's not a theory. just friend from that clan told me. They are Polish guys so I know some of them. But you have party guys 70+, good equipped and you lost with them 3 times in a row untill DS came to your aid. Isn't that pathetic @Stiba007? You can say what you want, but your ally, excluding one very good party has only quantity. SM side is much better if terms of quality, they have many high lvls a lot of epics and are organized. I don't know why are you arguying with them if clearly they are better in that moment. This argue here in forum is pointless, better make some mass fight with them and see who wins, then it will be proof for anything. Greens are done, only left blue, wk and ws. But considering the fact atm SM taking all the epics, continuously farm in LOA etc. and take what they want well we both know who is the winner no matter if we like them or not.  

Edited by Myrtan

18 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

It's not a theory. just friend from that clan told me. They are Polish guys so I know some of them. But you have party guys 70+, good equipped and you lost with them 3 times in a row untill DS came to your aid. Isn't that pathetic @Stiba007? You can say what you want, but your ally, excluding one very good party has only quantity. SM side is much better if terms of quality, they have many high lvls a lot of epics and are organized. I don't know why are you arguying with them if clearly they are better in that moment. This argue here in forum is pointless, better make some mass fight with them and see who wins, then it will be proof for anything. Greens are done, only left blue, wk and ws. But considering the fact atm SM taking all the epics, continuously farm in LOA etc. and take what they want well we both know who is the winner no matter if we like them or not.  

Boy, u know nothing about epics, u know nothing about locations where is top exp. Like i said before and now repeat last time for boy like u. Keep your and your friends theories/stories.

Everyone who need it know true about our recruit/ fights and controlling exp location/ epics and our playing time or others things. 

If u want talk about things like this, u can start be leader of JF or ally leader your green ally, rebuild it. If u rebuild ally like Bizqquit or u will only try keep big ally together, we can talk together again, not before.

About winners: In Aden's world one side never cant won. One time u can be top, one time u can be down. Winners are all alliances, who stay together in good/bad times and dont disband.

22 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Boy, u know nothing about epics, u know nothing about locations where is top exp. Like i said before and now repeat last time for boy like u. Keep your and your friends theories/stories.

Everyone who need it know true about our recruit/ fights and controlling exp location/ epics and our playing time or others things. 

If u want talk about things like this, u can start be leader of JF or ally leader your green ally, rebuild it. If u rebuild ally like Bizqquit or u will only try keep big ally together, we can talk together again, not before.

About winners: In Aden's world one side never cant won. One time u can be top, one time u can be down. Winners are all alliances, who stay together in good/bad times and dont disband.

My intensions are not to be a leader, and I don't think so at this stage there is any chance to rebuild green side. But I agree with you, about the last sentence. For now, Im thinking dominating ally is SM, but well, I think siege will resolve everything and make things clear. Anyway Im not here to argue, I stopped forum fighting. Neverthless, althought I dont like you I must say that you are very loyal, because you stay all the time in WS in bad times so it's respected. GL, HF at siege. I won't be there anyway :)

Edited by Myrtan

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

My intensions are not to be a leader, and I don't think so at this stage there is any chance to rebuild green side. But I agree with you, about the last sentence. For now, Im thinking dominating ally is SM, but well, I think siege will resolve everything and make things clear. Anyway Im not here to argue, I stopped forum fighting. Neverthless, althought I dont like you I must say that you are very loyal, because you stay all the time in WS in bad times so it's respected. GL, HF at siege. I won't be there anyway :)

Wtf? Who are you? For sure not myrciu. 

Did you buy forum account?

• Like 1