Sign in to follow this  
Anytime

Update classchange system in 2.0?

2.0 stands in front of the door.

Dont you think we need to tune the groups a bit?

I know we've already had this topic a few times, but 2.0 may bring some changes that we might want to consider for the classechange system.

/discuss

It definitely needs to change. With the introduction of ToI and Othell's rune, both 5th and 4th group (figthers) are going to exp faster than 6th group (mages). For those who don't have experiences with patch 2.0, watch this. Many chars of the 3rd group will be on par with the 6th group, but I think all support chars (+tanks) should stay the way they are. As for the summoners it's not clear how it will end up so no guess on that one.

But generally speaking - the fourth, sixth and fifth group should merge into one, 1/2/3 can stay the way they are.

Just delete the groups or make three big groups and finish clown fiesta. Because some classes is better till 74 other till 78. Some are better for solo and some are better in parties. It depends on which "fastest exp" we are looking.

Already groups based on total bullshits. Summoner should be lowest of all probably. if we check solo exp. If we check group exp it goes aoe and 1b1. Again different situation. 1b1 fighters better than mages. Aoe mages better than fighters. And bla bla bla bla bla. And then bla bla bla bla bla more.

and still leveling from 1-75 almost wont change, so if u have buffers and rechargers top is PR. 

I vote for total donation system.

u can change only to following. Tanks>>25 eu>>DD>>25eu>>support>>25eu>>Tanks. So if u want to change for example from DA to paladin you need to pay 75 eu. 

Lets ruin server all together boyz. oh oh oh 69

• Like 1

From 6th and 5th make one pack. Archers/ daggers cant so good farm AoE.

Add lvl limit on class change, max lvl 75, without 3rd transfer. 76lvls or chars after 3rd transfer quest cant be changed.

12 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Add lvl limit on class change, max lvl 75, without 3rd transfer. 76lvls or chars after 3rd transfer quest cant be changed.

agree on that one

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

It definitely needs to change. With the introduction of ToI and Othell's rune, both 5th and 4th group (figthers) are going to exp faster than 6th group (mages). For those who don't have experiences with patch 2.0, watch this. Many chars of the 3rd group will be on par with the 6th group, but I think all support chars (+tanks) should stay the way they are. As for the summoners it's not clear how it will end up so no guess on that one.

But generally speaking - the fourth, sixth and fifth group should merge into one, 1/2/3 can stay the way they are.

now you are qqing about fighters exping faster than mages at 2.0? and about 1.5? archers killing 1by1,

I'd suggest to remove groups- every class can change for whatever they want and let's make it for free. There should be NPC in every town responsible for class change cuz admins are too slow

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rip said:

I'd suggest to remove groups- every class can change for whatever they want and let's make it for free. There should be NPC in every town responsible for class change cuz admins are too slow

SUGGESTION OF THE YEAR !!! We also decided with rip that should be Npc where u can convert SP to EXP and EXP to SP.

3 hours ago, Anytime said:

I know we've already had this topic a few times, but 2.0 may bring some changes that we might want to consider for the classechange system.

/discuss

u will think i dont like u and i harass u, but let me ask

what was the choice in previous 10 topics about changes in class change? I think nothing has changed, so 11th topic about it is pointless. No offence.

And if u would like to know my vote imho daggers should be different group where u can roll from dagger to archer/warrior/mage but nobody can roll to dagger. Bcoz dagger is the only class that cant successfull join any aoe party and he farm slowest so nobody should be able to roll into him.

U may like my opinion about dagger group, but its pointless coz nothing like this can happen, and its 11th topic bout same.

And again

2 hours ago, Anytime said:

we can also ask admins if they alrdy have plans for that

@San0

why to ask GMs about their plans if they didnt plan anything in 10 previous topics?

Its just persuading to something because u want it.

Class change system is fine except one small thing i mentioned above that daggers should be not able to roll into and have own group.

Edited by kkthx

35 minutes ago, kkthx said:

And if u would like to know my vote imho daggers should be different group where u can roll from dagger to archer/warrior/mage but nobody can roll to dagger. Bcoz dagger is the only class that cant successfull join any aoe party and he farm slowest so nobody should be able to roll into him.

Am i missing something or archers started to AoE kariks nowadays? Dagger can farm fine if you know locations and party setups to farm, especially after 2.0 (in the end, this suggestion is for 2.0+)

5 hours ago, Anytime said:

/discuss

Do-You-Realize-What-You-Have-Done-Funny-

Edited by Arcanum

I think it should have some small changes.

For example: PR should be an class where everyone could change to, but no one could change from.

There could have some lvl cap for class change also, like Stiba's example.

20 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

I think it should have some small changes.

For example: PR should be an class where everyone could change to, but no one could change from.

There could have some lvl cap for class change also, like Stiba's example.

23 hours ago, Rip said:

• Like 1