Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

Chronicles of Shinryu Episode 2

percunas...

when i see a gladiator that uses just 2 skills in pvp (blaster and melee stun), i close such video.

Edited by Poseidon

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

percunas...

when i see a gladiator that uses just 2 skills in pvp (blaster and melee stun), i close such video.

do you act the same when you see a PR that uses just 2 skills in pvp (Stun and Fatal) ? :>

2 hours ago, xNirvana said:

do you act the same when you see a PR that uses just 2 skills in pvp (Stun and Fatal) ? :>

what should he use instead - double shot? i use double shot when rest is on cd and i need maximum dmg.

but you say things that you even dont understand so i will ignore you.

2 hours ago, xNirvana said:

btw you switched sides, so get rekt, son

• Haha 1

Rarely using duals? Man, you wasting all the potential that gladiator class is offering. Triple slash + triple sonic slash, can deal even 5k crit. 

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Rarely using duals? Man, you wasting all the potential that gladiator class is offering. Triple slash + triple sonic slash, can deal even 5k crit. 

yeah, and good luck at surviving against multiple Phantom Rangers shooting fatal counters in your face at the same time, or getting focused by ranged classes in mass PvP.

i know very well when to use my duals. PvP it's not all about dealing the most damage just to get frags, you know.

that's also the difference between gladiators that know what they're doing, and those who don't have a clue about their class.

6 hours ago, Poseidon said:

percunas...

yeah, better go hide in BS. there's mobs waiting for you 108.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

yeah, and good luck at surviving against multiple Phantom Rangers shooting fatal counters in your face at the same time, or getting focused by ranged classes in mass PvP.

i know very well when to use my duals. PvP it's not all about dealing the most damage just to get frags, you know.

that's also the difference between gladiators that know what they're doing, and those who don't have a clue about their class.

Oh! so I see I have no clue how to play gladiator. Allright then 9_9

edit. I think it's all about switching weapons at the right time, but well, I don't know anything xD

Edited by Myrtan

54 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

btw you switched sides, so get rekt, son

im wondering if you say the same thing to balu.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Nowadays too much PRs... Is way better just to stay shield, yea offcourse he could switch near the target. Even destro nowadays sticks with shield... 

8 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Nowadays too much PRs... Is way better just to stay shield, yea offcourse he could switch near the target. Even destro nowadays sticks with shield... 

Yeah true dat, he can switch near pr which would die in probably one hit from TSS, loaded to 3 momentum. The thing is with hammer crush + buster he spend too much mana without dealing good enough damage. But what am I saying if I have no clue about my glad 9_9

Edited by Myrtan

4 minutes ago, ErKy said:

Which side is Balu now? 

He is in perkunas since a lot time ago.

Clarification , i dont think switching sides is bad, but its ironic someone who played in same cp with a guy who switch sides to think otherwise.

• Like 1

Just now, ProGressive said:

Atleast it could have been interesting sieges but noooooo someone recruited the mage and demoss. Q.Q

wtf? we recruited ony executores and darksky, no anathema no jugnle

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

1xtk1v.jpg

Yeah, executores who plays at night and one stronk darksky pt will change everything

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Yeah, executores who plays at night and one stronk darksky pt will change everything

That one party changes a lot. A lot. Also demoss comming back.

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

That one party changes a lot. A lot. Also demoss comming back.

Jesus fcking christ i told you he won't join us

Btw now you have that carbonskin's pt so it is "equal"

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Rip said:

wtf? we recruited ony executores and darksky, no anathema no jugnle

Because we didn't want to join :P JF is alone now.

Just now, Myrtan said:

Because we didn't want to join :P JF is alone now.

You didnt want to join and we didnt want to invite you :D