Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

Chronicles of Shinryu Episode 2

Ppl more interested why. 3 tt pt with castle+lt archers solve anything in eur prime as we can see. Why continue to gather more and more ppl? It's cleef cp+60x mage cp+70lvl melee for eur prime. Max help - ribos\sayo\jerry cp can log 1 pt in loa to def and u perfectly know that. Almost every time (i remember 3 cases on the last week) when ws gathered all ppl and came to loa heart -we lost\rr cause no live ppl who can def. And now u are taking ds (~1-1.5 cp they are). Well, if its "equal" - okay then xD.

Zerg is zerg. Chickens are chickens. Poor boys are so afraid to lose castle so ready to take everything. jf members and tt were throwing poo to each other for year+ and now we see ih3art and zacman in stiba's pt.

I guess all ws leaders have a complex of permanent lonelynessxD

*my bad - 4 tt party - I forgot about 56-62 low lvl melee pt.

Edited by kktnxbye

14 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Ppl more interested why. 3 tt pt with castle+lt archers solve anything in eur prime as we can see. Why continue to gather more and more ppl? It's cleef cp+60x mage cp+70lvl melee for eur prime. Max help - ribos\sayo\jerry cp can log 1 pt in loa to def and u perfectly know that. Almost every time (i remember 3 cases on the last week) when ws gathered all ppl and came to loa heart -we lost\rr cause no live ppl who can def. And now u are taking ds (~1-1.5 cp they are). Well, if its "equal" - okay then xD.

Zerg is zerg. Chickens are chickens. Poor boys are so afraid to loose castle so ready to take everything. jf members and tt were throwing poo to each other for year+ and now we see ih3art and zacman in stiba's pt.

I guess all ws leaders have a complex of permanet lonelynessxD

Don't involve JF into Ih3art's and zacman's decision. We still are separate side. Small but still independent.

Edited by Myrtan

35 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Zerg is zerg. Chickens are chickens. Poor boys are so afraid to loose castle so ready to take everything. jf members and tt were throwing poo to each other for year+ and now we see ih3art and zacman in stiba's pt.

I guess all ws leaders have a complex of permanet lonelynessxD

@JerrySM take your burro from forum. Told him same fairy story about knoriks. It will be good. xD

Edited by Stiba007

Im more interrested whats behind Th3Mage unban... since it was ban for RMT it should have been permanent (no "first ban rule" aply for that) ... Yet, we can see him running around... :)  

5 hours ago, Arcanum said:

yeah, better go hide in BS. there's mobs waiting for you 108.gif

i dont play for several months, but yeap, that's how i do it.

Edited by Poseidon

56 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Don't involve JF into Ih3art's and zacman's decision. We still are separate side. Small but still independent.

Sure I ment these 2 jf ppl+ ds.

I guess even 3 pt can take a castle\ successfully gank. gl with your jorney here.

4 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Yeah true dat, he can switch near pr which would die in probably one hit from TSS, loaded to 3 momentum. The thing is with hammer crush + buster he spend too much mana without dealing good enough damage. But what am I saying if I have no clue about my glad

i could switch to duals near a PR just to oneshot him, and i could also get 8k+ damage from another PR nearby, just like it happened in my video.

since usually it takes me from 1 to 3~4 skills max to kill a single PR( and that's shown in my videos as well ), i don't see where's the problem in playing with a shield+blunt against full PR parties, especially when my mana consumption for skills is almost the same as when i'm playing with duals, and i even get a block chance on top of evasion for better damage mitigation.

if you really had a clue about your gladi, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, because you would already know how situational group/mass PvP can be against certain classes. i'm not even surprised you rerolled PR as well.

8 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

i could switch to duals near a PR just to oneshot him, and i could also get 8k+ damage from another PR nearby, just like it happened in my video.

since usually it takes me from 1 to 3~4 skills max to kill a single PR( and that's shown in my videos as well ), i don't see where's the problem in playing with a shield+blunt against full PR parties, especially when my mana consumption for skills is almost the same as when i'm playing with duals, and i even get a block chance on top of evasion for better damage mitigation.

if you really had a clue about your gladi, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, because you would already know how situational group/mass PvP can be against certain classes. i'm not even surprised you rerolled PR as well.

I rerolled pr because my CP members have good chars for that party and was hard to make melle party fully working in a losing side. You didn't even use TSS from the blunt, so not me but you don't have the clue. 

Edited by Myrtan

4 hours ago, Yomana said:

Clarification , i dont think switching sides is bad, but its ironic someone who played in same cp with a guy who switch sides to think otherwise.

its funny that you are trying to look like a smart one, but who gives a **** about this nirvana? i even dont know him. so just get rekt too ;-)

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I rerolled pr because my CP members have good chars for that party. You didn't even use TSS from the blunt, so not me but you don't have the clue. 

lol, you rerolled PR because it's easiest archer that there is to play. it's that simple.

and if i didn't use TSS with the blunt, it's probably because i wanted to keep my targets stunlocked while avoiding stun canceling as much as possible in order to prevent people from healing or bsoeing, wich once again happened in my video a couple of times as well.

now, if you'll excuse me, dinner is waiting for me.

thank-you-for-your-attention.jpg

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

its funny that you are trying to look like a smart one, but who gives a **** about this nirvana? i even dont know him. so just get rekt too ;-)

If all you can say is get rekt ,i dont even need to try to look smart.

Edited by Yomana

4 minutes ago, Yomana said:

If all you can say is get rekt ,i dont even need to try to look smart.

I was talking about balu switching sides, never said you know nirvana

oh, boy...i am wasting my time here. lets end it right now. gl

20 hours ago, Rip said:

You didnt want to join and we didnt want to invite you :D

that's escalating quickly :D:D:D

4 hours ago, Anytime said:

that's escalating quickly :D:D:D

I don't rly wanna argue, but talk between leaders in TS was about all of the clans joining TT side (including jungle) We didn't agree from the beggining so saying that they didn't invite us is just meh. All know if Naga agreed, we would be in that side too.

Edited by Myrtan

See. You have to admit not Stiba ask you for joining our side. Just tell to everyone... We are not recruiting Zerg as someone said...

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

See. You have to admit not Stiba ask you for joining our side. Just tell to everyone... We are not recruiting Zerg as someone said...

Yes Lafi, because we are very bad and handles players in this clan, and such a legend clan/ally like TT don't take us :(

Edited by Myrtan

5 minutes ago, Lafi said:

I wrote to you in pm before when u became members of JF, want play with u... ?

I remember, when I was clearing alone your party hehe. Fun times ;)

• Like 1