Sign in to follow this  
tzeo

price of items

Is there a way we can tell how much valuable an item is? I am looking for a base,objective value, which you can raise or lower depending on the demand of the market.

Of course you can get an idea by looking at other players prices, but what about an item you have no clue of? Is there a website for such things and how is related with the rates of our server?

4 hours ago, tzeo said:

Is there a way we can tell how much valuable an item is? I am looking for a base,objective value, which you can raise or lower depending on the demand of the market.

Of course you can get an idea by looking at other players prices, but what about an item you have no clue of? Is there a website for such things and how is related with the rates of our server?

Expensive are parts of armor sets and ready-made weapons that are not sold in the store, weapons enchantment scrolls. Starting with D grade.

The rest can also be sold on the market. But the price is 20-30% lower than the store.

D grade

Brigandine Helmet - 2-2,5kk

Elven Mithril Gloves - 800-1,5kk

C grade

Etc...

Its free market, and the prices go down and up depending on certain item aviability/demand - like in real life :).  l2 market is pretty interesting stuff. For example ewc price 1,5 month ago was 2,7kk, then it raised to 4kk, and now it is like 3,2kk. My guess would be that lot of players were enchanting stuff at same moment or someone was buying all ewc's and raised prices that way. There is no web to check current prices - best info is shops in gh. 

Now 2.0 is comming and prices for some items will change - increase in kesh price(a duals), decrease in ewb, bop, eab - these will be more easy to get. I remember sls price was 3kk on 1.0 or 1.3, and when we got sls*sls duals it went to 20kk~ for single sword.

For full items you can calculate how much you would spent if you crafted the item (buying everything from market), then scaling it with 60% success chance and you get general idea how much the item costs +-. Ofc thing that full drops from mobs exists, it lowers the prices of certain items, especially those which drop in crowded places.