Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Last weeks of 1.5

On 23.10.2017 at 11:31 AM, Stiba007 said:

No, u are not. You are big green orc. I see your smell on stream in Forgotten temple before long time ago. Dont try fake me, im not naive german. :P

@Stiba007 - did you know that people can choke on their own shit?

Edited by Anytime

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

proud as always killing 8 people with 2 nukers,i wasnt even there. And you're missing my point, my point was not that you're weak, my point was that you have full epic cp, higher levels and still suck at it.

sry but higher lvls is bs almost everyone in ur cp is 76 or close to it i guess 

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

sws 72, bp 71. bd 72, wl 72,es 70

No no, Let them believe that we all are 76

1 minute ago, DerMeister said:

stop it sjeks you are ALL 76 hahahhahaha xDxDxDxDxDxD

I'd rather die than to have in my back such a cute defender :$

all ur dds are 76 ol is 76 guess the rest lower cuz didnt buy chars (its a joke relax) besides our bd is 68 it doesnt change anything on those chars

4 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

all ur dds are 76 ol is 76 guess the rest lower cuz didnt buy chars (its a joke relax) besides our bd is 68 it doesnt change anything on those chars

Im not gonna argue anymore if you think having vengeance or wl 74 is not a game changer.

its almost the same as having 4 oop rech and using event item in 9v9 dont hear us complaining about it ;x

also stop being baited so hard all the time just some friendly flame while serv is down 

1 minute ago, blacksheep said:

its almost the same as having 4 oop rech and using event item in 9v9 dont hear us complaining about it ;x

You are complaining.

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

proud as always killing 8 people with 2 nukers,i wasnt even there. And you're missing my point, my point was not that you're weak, my point was that you have full epic cp, higher levels and still suck at it.

What about 9v9 ?
Dont tell me about level epic gears e.t.c. 
If you cant win me dont tell me that i suck
p.s that level gear thing reminds me o myrtan please dont do that to your self :P ( not my problem after 2 years cant reach 75 lvl)
Peace Love

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

This aint my party this is a driver on my char and you are a total zer0.
Dont quote me trash

other is tha trash here but ok. Ganja

2 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

This aint my party this is a driver on my char and you are a total zer0.
Dont quote me trash

2.0 soon, so relax boy by watching on SM best skill. Run, run, run...

• Like 1

stiba, Unless of course Hard1(real or bought?) filled the last slot, you should consider recruiting this DerLicker, he can be cameraman #2 when you fail to relog.