DumDum

Class change update fail

So hello, i approve class changes been made, but one is pretty fail.

U put rechargers along with buffers which was making them unique and kinda motivating for playing it as main class not making it simple buff box. For example why to struggle farming Prophet on 70+ while u can simply farm boxed recharger for better advantages and only 55 lvl buffbox pp to buff u. 

Past in the days u unblocked possibility to roll into OL due to ppl problem of finding new OL to cp when main leaves game. It become rollable from unique group along with warsmith and spoiler. Ok, back then, but now u enable to roll into buffer from a simple recharger.

Class changes are made under farming possibility of a character, per 1 party comes 1 buffer, sometimes nit even 1 buffer bcoz they re boxes. While to one party comes 2 or more rchargers which makes this class quite easier to farm than buffer.

Now from unique of buffer class u re maiing them simple buffboxes on low lvls  bcoz simply u take recharger and rill it to buff on higher lvls.

The 1st group of buffers and 2nd of rechargers were fine in old class change system. Adding new system where u put PR along warrior makes sense. 

But by the other hand mixing mages along with warriors (cdl solo mage can roll into warrior that need all time party = slower exp is not right) 

And same goes with mixing buffers with rechargers which i mentioned above ruining the uniqur of playing it as main.

@Kse why is it done like this?

The right is to make buffers 1 and rechargers 2 group. Warrior 5 and mages 6 group, other new changes are fine.

Best regards

Edited by DumDum

1 hour ago, DumDum said:

But by the other hand mixing mages along with warriors (cdl solo mage can roll into warrior that need all time party = slower exp is not right) 

The change was made because of the Othell's rune. Warriors and archers pre-70 are going to exp faster than mages now.

Also come complain in the main topic like rest of us :D

Mages had 2 years easy xp farm meanwhile melee's were not that good, now that melee's will shine they get into the mage class change group.... i think nothing else needs to be said.

But yeh thats how it is gl and hf in 2.0 see you in the battlefields.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DumDum said:

So hello, i approve class changes been made, but one is pretty fail.

Actually the problem is way around LOL. U see it from one perspective but its pretty bad from another lol. 

look i have all supports unlimited, rent from alliance/clan members, EE/SE/PRP/bards/buffers and so on. And u decide to level up a recharger, how will you do it? How to level up fast rechargers as a cp member? GO with dagger one by one, kill undead (and u cant recharge your self) ? Bishop/sws/bd/wc/ol/prp can level up very simple alone. But not rechargers. 

I would say is way more broken that u can change prophet to recharger. Most of people who gather after 65+ have atleast one prophet which now can easy become aoe partner for cp.

All in all, its the only good tier i think :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ErKy said:

Mages had 2 years easy xp farm meanwhile melee's were not that good, now that melee's will shine they get into the mage class change group.... i think nothing else needs to be said.

true true

Edited by Anytime

2 hours ago, ErKy said:

melee single target in loa is better than aoeing if done properly, in abg melee can aoe just as good, the only thing mages were better at ( only cdl's ) was solo single targeting mobs off prime times.

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

look i have all supports unlimited, rent from alliance/clan members, EE/SE/PRP/bards/buffers and so on. And u decide to level up a recharger, how will you do it? How to level up fast rechargers as a cp member? 

Use CPs dd, and u farm ur friend char and ur 

Back to topic:

But it mostly goes for aoe random party or cp, why to farm buffer if u can simply put one more recharger and buff with box outside party and in the endgame roll recharger into buffer. 

and if course its advantage to do roll even if its cist money coz at first u have more mana for party and secondly pp or ol havr the strongest PoF and VoP.

Its just not right to those who struggle or struggled all the time on buffer while they could easy find party for recharger and roll later.

atleast they should add a lockout timer so that all thees pr's that are gonna reroll into daggers/whatever in the comming week before thees changes cant do a class change again for 6 months, so we dont see reroll to fotm all the time once they fail on daggers

Just now, user12345 said:

What are you talking about? Pr can't reroll to dagger from this moment.

Changes in class tiers will be applied on 6th (or 7th?) of november. It was written in the main post.

I don't understand the logic behind putting DA and Warsmith in a separate category from the rest of the summoners especially since party summons have been nerfed to utter uselessness.

Not only can DA/WS utilize oethel's rune more efficiently than es/ps/wl but they can also take +12 str with little disadvantage since they have better base stats.

This makes EXPing much more efficient, and they can still be wanted for parties as dds/tanks.

If anyone disagrees with me, you're more than welcome to pay for a class transfer for me to DA. I would take that in a heart beat.

Edited by gfbot

@Kse my mom says that if somebody is asking its nice to answer :)

So since changes are coming soon, i will simplify question

why u are making buffboxes of chars like OL+WC+PP when they had their group which gave them possibility to be mained, and now u reduce them to 55 lvl (where most buffboxes end at) and just farm recharger to roll endgame into top OL/PP with their 3rd class PoV + PoF?

Edited by DumDum

last time i checked ee and se also had their 3rd class POWi and POWa.

my mom says that if the question doesnt make sense or is stupid you better just ignoring it.

On 3.11.2017 at 10:52 PM, San0 said:

last time i checked ee and se also had their 3rd class POWi and POWa.

my mom says that if the question doesnt make sense or is stupid you better just ignoring it.

lol, dont u know that PoWi and PoWa is way lower than PoF and VoP?

It still doesnt change fact that u re making buffboxes from OL/WC/PP bcoz its more simple to farm recharger and roll it to PP/WC/OL and just keep 55 lvl PP for basic buffing, why to struggle farm and main PP/OL.