Pendragon

Missing % on server

9 hours ago, DumDum said:

76 36% lost 15%
- 76 90,5% lost 39%
- 76 12% lost 5%
- 76 100% lost 41,19%

I will try to explain more simply
F.e. If in 1.5 you needed 100k xp (76-->77)  and now in 2.0 you need 141kk, it means you need 41% more xp than before. thats why you lost ~41% of your xp.
For 12% you lost 5% because 5 is 41% of 12,
Also for 36% you lost 15% because 15 is 41% of 36, etc..

I hope i'm right :D anyway, good luck ^_^

Someone's gonna correct me if im wrong, but its cuz this god client probably had less required xp from 76 to 77 than off classic, and it was only 76 increased in xp required so thats why only 76ixers lost xp.

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I am speaking about the total required exp to level which part you dont get. Exp requirement was changed for 76+ only as it should have been. Level 76->77 requires lets say 1000kk exp, when i was at 62% i was 620kk exp into the level, i lost 350kk exp. When people at 12% go to 6% they only lose 60kk. WHICH PART OF THAT U DONT GET?

Man u didnt lost any of exp points, dont u get it???? U just need more exp after update to be on same %level as with the old exp table. Exp points are the same, u just need them more to hit next level. Isnt is so hard to understand?

4 hours ago, DumDum said:

@Koll and why this happened only to 76 chars but not lower?

Because 76 lvl didnt exist on 1.5, so people got trolled when it simply got wrong xp table, not from 2.0 update. Thats why.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

As an engineering im laughing so hard now. 

GJ @Koll explain them one more time. If they wont understand i will make a video xD

Its not even about explanation, but worked hard for lvl and u log and see -50%.

Ofc u dont know that feel while u re 72 lvl forever, coz u waste time on forum trolling ;)

1 minute ago, DumDum said:

Ofc u dont know that feel while u re 72 lvl forever, coz u waste time on forum trolling ;)

Nah just some people read patch notes of 2.0 and dont see point to waste time on blue mobs to become mega OP on 2.0 :)

How many sm or nf QQ for this? :D why u think they didnt?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DumDum said:

You werent suposed to level more than 75 99%, so u should just accept it. 

4 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Im not complaining anymore, chyna lost the most % lul

veteran team lost enough on toi a while ago 1v1 pt, but at least they put up a more decent fight

2 hours ago, Demosek said:

You werent suposed to level more than 75 99%, so u should just accept it. 

get lost on ruski newb and try join perk, lel, why do u even participate in topic to write bullsht.

lvl 76 is custom since 1,5 year, so get lost with ur pointless comment.

5 minutes ago, DumDum said:

get lost on ruski newb and try join perk, lel, why do u even participate in topic to write bullsht.

You didnt lose any xp dude, % just got readjusted to the  real xp requirement.

7 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

You didnt lose any xp dude, % just got readjusted to the  real xp requirement.

yes, we got explained that already, anyway thanks. Yet wondering why happened only on 76 lvls.

3 minutes ago, DumDum said:

yes, we got explained that already, anyway thanks. Yet wondering why happened only on 76 lvls.

just a random guess but prolly only 76+ exp table got increased so new players can catch up to 76 lvl so they wont be useless or something like that

14 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

just a random guess but prolly only 76+ exp table got increased so new players can catch up to 76 lvl so they wont be useless or something like that

Ask you self about max level on 1.5 official and you will realize. 

1 hour ago, DumDum said:

it seems clear that your the "pointless" here as what he said is spot on, 1.5 official max you could do is 75.99 so just becourse .club allowed you to go 76.99 dosent change the fact that you were not suppose to lvl past75.99 in 1.5 so once they adde'd 2. thye reverted back to that and add'd the increased xp table.

on a side note its hella fun watching the big dog lawyer mess up basic math that a 5th grader could do ROFL

4 minutes ago, valkynic said:

it seems clear that your the "pointless" here as what he said is spot on, 1.5 official max you could do is 75.99 so just becourse .club allowed you to go 76.99 dosent change the fact that you were not suppose to lvl past75.99 in 1.5 so once they adde'd 2. thye reverted back to that and add'd the increased xp table.

on a side note its hella fun watching the big dog lawyer mess up basic math that a 5th grader could do ROFL

why u say same thing i said before.

2 hours ago, DumDum said:

bullshit?  damn tell me which part? go back to school if You still dont understand shit..

1 hour ago, Demosek said:

bullshit?  damn tell me which part? go back to school if You still dont understand shit..

the one everybody knows and ur smart wanna be.

I'm having a blast reading through the posts and seeing how forgotten knowledge simple math equations are nowadays :D  Sometimes you get a feeling that some players brains evaporated during endless grinding sessions ;]

• Like 1