Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Fishing

Isnt it restricted 1 client per PC? Whats the point of making it 40+, when you cannot log 10 accounts with lvl 1 just to fish. And when you buy 10 PAs, i think you deserve to be able to put anything to fish (eventho if you have PA on account, i doubt you wouldnt have higher lvl character).

+ Newbies can sell fishes to old players to get some extra money.

This one seems as stupid suggestion.

on offi its 20, also if u have pa accs is fine imho, also fishing is rly slow here. I slept 8h, when i wake up 60/40 fishes and on offi it would have been 200/180

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

on offi its 20, also if u have pa accs is fine imho, also fishing is rly slow here. I slept 8h, when i wake up 60/40 fishes and on offi it would have been 200/180

offi is 2.5 i think.

50 minutes ago, San0 said:

its suposed to be lvl 20, seems the checking is not working.

but it seems like it was unlimited on 2.0 and reduced on 2.5 coz so far i remember there was a movie from GK where war party caught fishing afk hero from enemy on coliseum.

1 minute ago, San0 said:

obviously not untill lvl 20 but starting from lvl 20 xD

a sorry then, i though puting max 20 lv limit is reason why fishing is disabled for now. i read whole topic bad suggesting that 20 or 40 is max lvls supposed.

1 hour ago, San0 said:

its suposed to be lvl 20, seems the checking is not working.

cuze u need to do the quest on official to get access to a pole, i guess u didnt want to spend resources on making the quest so, makes sense.