Sign in to follow this  
kktnxbye

Clan Hunting status (daily coins)

Yday we had almost all ppl in clan active, every party spend some time AOE in loa\toi\solo bs. And max we had is ~10-15% of the points needed for Hunting bonus (clan supplies chests).

How does this should to work?

1435.jpg

its not working as it should, on skelth we had 2 activ CP's xping 4-6 hours aday (archer/mage) and we had the lvl 4 everyday, we spend 4 hours yesterday and didnt even get lvl 1 chest.. so its not working as it should atm

21 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Same results today, 3 cp aoe toi\loa, the numbers needed should be at least 5-7 times less:

1435.jpg

i dont understand what is this numbers. It cant be exp because every player now makes izi 20kk.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Clan_Rewards

A certain amount of the gathered XP is automatically converted into hunting points which you can see in the Clan Rewards menu.

That's gives us 2 possibility:

1) Wrong amount of gathered XP is automatically converted into hunting points

2) Hunting points numbers for each lvl of reward is incorrect

the max number is obviously wrong xD  even me farming a full day on GM mode and spawning monsters would have hard time hiting that number xD

and this should have been on report section so i would have seen it before.

EDIT: my bad, it was reported there already. seems im just blind.

kSXR07?1509190344

better now? xD

PS: dont mind about icons missing. poor san0 doesnt have the fancy icons on personal server QQ

FIXED... NAILED IT!!!!

FYI: it uses some sort of ratio like 70 to 1 or something like this i think. as in for every 70 exp clan receives they receive 1 point. not sure if that the right number tho but its around that.

yeah nothing i can do about that part so i keep my focus on doing what i can and let the rest of the boys and girls doing what i cant xD

On 28.10.2017 at 3:52 PM, San0 said:

yeah nothing i can do about that part so i keep my focus on doing what i can and let the rest of the boys and girls doing what i cant xD

You need to help them a little with the motivation:

4de1169655da2fa51e7d492392f7d19b_500x317.jpg