Sign in to follow this  
Capral

SERVER DOWN AGAIN!

why the server is such a shit? please tell me???? why should we do this now? WE PLAY THE CLAN! beat PB and 5 times to restart the server. DRAW YOUR ASSEMBLY AND GET NORMAL. In such a terrible collection will only play you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All crushes that was found on OBT was fixed on OBT. So right now it's new one that we can't get on OBT because of low online or any other reasons.

All crushes right now are collecting and making fixes after it. Right now we already installed fix about last crush. 

45 minutes ago, Capral said:

why the server is such a shit? please tell me???? why should we do this now? WE PLAY THE CLAN! beat PB and 5 times to restart the server. DRAW YOUR ASSEMBLY AND GET NORMAL. In such a terrible collection will only play you.

Just stop crying, it's normal after starting with new client. Many bugs, so fixes going on. If you have a problem go Skelth and stop crying a river here, because you cant play for few minutes.

Edited by Myrtan

30 minutes ago, Koll said:

All crushes that was found on OBT was fixed on OBT. So right now it's new one that we can't get on OBT because of low online or any other reasons.

All crushes right now are collecting and making fixes after it. Right now we already installed fix about last crush. 

Crash is the word you are looking for. Leave crushes for teens

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Koll said:

you say that this is a test server. why should we play the players in the "test server". play it yourself and restart at least 100,000 times.

6 minutes ago, Capral said:

you say that this is a test server. why should we play the players in the "test server". play it yourself and restart at least 100,000 times.

Why are you so stupid?

6 minutes ago, Capral said:

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQQQ QQ QQ  QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

this is how I read it 9_9

1 hour ago, Capral said:

Sorry, it's my fault.

Some time ago I suggested that admins should get more people to beta with the rewards and all, to get all the work done. This was obviously the right idea and admins knew that, however the problem was that it was suggested by me so they had to find an alternative way of implementing it. So one thing led to another and  now they have thousands of testers 32.gif 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Why are you so stupid?

RIP. play with your mage and do not be smart. I did not turn to you. "turn off the server all and do so that players do not suffer"