Sign in to follow this  
takecare

l2 java server

2 minutes ago, takecare said:

server down every 20 min pathetic dunno why I pay 3 premiums accounts

Hello. How it's related to Java server?

6 minutes ago, takecare said:

server down every 20 min pathetic dunno why I pay 3 premiums accounts

The server is not running on java, fixing some issues will take time as the live server has bigger load. Stop complaining rly, it's not a huge deal. Have some patience and let them work.

• Like 1

yes stop whining, let them do their job, we all know its a little frustrating but posts like this make it even worse. 

35 minutes ago, eXistenZ said:

official has way more problems than here. official is down every day

java obviously.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, San0 said:

java obviously.

Java or not, they don't have the oldschool fishing which we're getting so it's pointless to play there :) Oh based admins thank you so much for bringing the classic fishing back, finally players can enjoy true old Lineage 2 

15.gif /edit add: like you promised* :)

Edited by FryderykChopin

1 minute ago, FryderykChopin said:

Java or not, they don't have the oldschool fishing which we're getting so it's pointless to play there :) Oh based admins thank you so much for bringing the classic fishing back, finally players can enjoy true old Lineage 2 

15.gif /edit add: like you promised* :)

stop this shit alrdy, it was changed for a reason. you can find a shitton of fishing games if you really want that.

1 hour ago, Kastylx said:

stop this shit alrdy, it was changed for a reason. you can find a shitton of fishing games if you really want that.

ye but none of them are the nostalgic lineage fishing 19.gif 

compensate rly. everything would be much better if ppl like you went to test server before launch and helped to look for bugs. now you did nothing and want something.

• Like 2

shut up u tard u wont get a trophy for kissing ass ... I played last 10 years on off servers only every time they had issue with server d/c crash etc players was compensate with boost xp for wasting their time so GTFO

2 minutes ago, skumbre said:

compensate rly. everything would be much better if ppl like you went to test server before launch and helped to look for bugs. now you did nothing and want something.

Couldnt have said it better, just a couple of people did some testing in open beta server, but now i see everyone whine about crashes etc, and im the first one that understand crashes are anoying...

2 minutes ago, takecare said:

yes but I got a lot of experience on off server when u played only private

So much experience you had to scam nickname of RoA leader from off classic server? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, takecare said:

I'm I playing with this nick ingame ? oh guess u just another forum warrior

Someone who is bragging in his first post how he played on official for 10 years wouldnt use someone elses nick even on forum (especially as famous as fisher using "takecare"), but rather his own nick. But i guess you are special.

so experience on off server makes you a jentai or what? Guess what , we dont fucking care , you are still a guy playing a video game.

22 minutes ago, takecare said:

is this post about nick on forums ? go back to ur cave

this post is about you going back to cave and stop whining

• Like 2