Sign in to follow this  
brokentail

L2.exe has stopped working

Ever since 2.0 update I have been getting L2.exe has stopped working as after clicking log in and before server selection. Other time I get there was a system error please try again later only to try again and either loop L2 crashed or error message.

FYI this has happened on 2 separate PC's.. same issue.. both after 2.0 update

L2crash.JPG

L2error.JPG

5 hours ago, brokentail said:

Ever since 2.0 update I have been getting L2.exe has stopped working as after clicking log in and before server selection. Other time I get there was a system error please try again later only to try again and either loop L2 crashed or error message.

FYI this has happened on 2 separate PC's.. same issue.. both after 2.0 update

L2crash.JPG

L2error.JPG

Hello. You trying to login with incorrect info. Try to login with same info on website.

I had the same problem. The solution: remove L2.exe from the system folder and make a full scan of the files by the updater. It helped me.

If you use the xp window, then you need to reinstall the operating system. By putting the window 7

Edited by Duvs

Any news on the matter? We're 9 players who wanna start on .club and 3 of us are having this issue. Tried Duvs's solution but to no avail... Noone is running windows xp but everyone has at least Windows 7.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion!

Solved, my CP members are apparently retarded and didn't create game accounts inside the master account. Sorry for spamming lol 

Edited by Herzeleid