Sign in to follow this  
Kaaru

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SERVER AND WHENE IT WILL OVER?

HOW MANY CRASHES MORE?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT TO DO AT NIGHT?

• SET SHOP AND GO SLEEP?
    • SET FISHING AND GO SLEEP?
    • URN OF LAPTOP AND GO SLEEP. SERVER WILL CRASH AGAIN 20 TIMES PER 6 Hours ((maybe more)MAYBE MORE TIMES)

All the day long i cant exp/kill rb/fishing/sell junk. set shop, went for bussines, get crash in 5 minutes after i go out from doors, start kill rb, get crash at half hp.

server will crash as many times as it will crash untill  the reasons for the crashes are fixed. ppl was warned this would happen a lot  during the days after update.

it sux. its bad. but its a necessary evil to have everything working perfectly in the future.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, San0 said:

server will crash as many times as it will crash untill  the reasons for the crashes are fixed. ppl was warned this would happen a lot  during the days after update.

it sux. its bad. but its a necessary evil to have everything working perfectly in the future.

why u dont voted?

I have few ideas how to fix those crashes.

In order to test my solution I'm gonna need female virgin volunteer.

PM me pls, lets do smth good for server

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kaaru said:

why u dont voted?

because people are ignorant and dont understand that when you do stuff which has been not done by anyone, stuff goes wrong.

why admin now is2.0 patch if server is not rdy to work ? beter play1 more  month on 1.5 but after  do normal server 2.0

we play 3 days in horrible situations.....why i buy premium acaunt ? WHy ilose my time? to die a few times a day ? worth ? i think no ....
 or disconnect the server and resolve issues

1 minute ago, Tommy92 said:

why admin now is2.0 patch if server is not rdy to work ? beter play1 more  month on 1.5 but after  do normal server 2.0

we play 3 days in horrible situations.....why i buy premium acaunt ? WHy ilose my time? to die a few times a day ? worth ? i think no ....
 or disconnect the server and resolve issues

This crash wasn't happening on OBT because of low online or players wasn't using all functions.

All crashes that was on OBT was fixed during OBT.

About "disconnect the server and resolve issues" - what issues? We can't watch in future and understad what will happen. As everyone we can work only with existing problem. So we get crash, we check crash logs, understand what was the reason of it, create dll that fixing this reason. 

4 minutes ago, Koll said:

This crash wasn't happening on OBT because of low online or players wasn't using all functions.

All crashes that was on OBT was fixed during OBT.

About "disconnect the server and resolve issues" - what issues? We can't watch in future and understad what will happen. As everyone we can work only with existing problem. So we get crash, we check crash logs, understand what was the reason of it, create dll that fixing this reason. 

And do you have aprox time when u fix or crashes or is it simply SOON? Cuz for now this server is not playable

10 minutes ago, Tommy92 said:

if you find the problem always disconnects the server ..

why does the problem continue ?

cuze there are different problems that didnt occur during OBT , if u bothered to log to open beta and stress test the server they could have fixed those issues.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tommy92 said:

if you find the problem always disconnects the server ..

why does the problem continue ?

Because it's different functions causing problem. We fix one that we have logs about, other happen. We trying to have people here for all 24 hours to collect logs and watch if there will be crash.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

cuze there are different problems that didnt occur during OBT , if u bothered to log to open beta and stress test the server they could have fixed those issues.

I mean everyone's blaming individuals, but I've suggested many times before that admins should have created a motivational program for the beta server. Give people hats, agathions, exp scrolls for being on beta and finding bugs. 

I mean we are people ffs. "things should've been solved because people should've participated in OBT" that's just naive. It's like anarchocapitalism - if you rely on people "doing the right thing" you will have no roads because there's very small part of the population who would fund it's building for the sake of everyone.

21 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

THIS , when i logged on OBT it was me and like max 3 more people in. Nobody bothered to test but now they want a perfect server.

• Like 1

did you notice that those crashes are exactly about 22minutes? like every rebuff? maybe some skill cooldown/timer is crashing this?

Edited by nublyn
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sensei said:

come on guys, keep server up for 1h, i wanna 9v9 Rip at ramp over 3way, but server down and i have to rez cipka...

how you wanna 9v9 if we are 8 people cp in 2.0?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, nublyn said:

did you notice that those crashes are exactly about 22minutes? like every rebuff? maybe some skill cooldown/timer is crashing this?

sounds interesting

Yeah.. server crashing is a bit too frequently.We cant make decent aoe exp, we cant go rb, we cant even night fishing. Currently its unplayable.

Edited by Aldovini