Africa

Thank you for this wonderful server

Just wanted to thank you all guys behind this project.

Instead of reproaching all that supposedly went wrong with this update, I want to thank you for fixing all existing bugs and for being communicative with the community.

I think you deserve a simple post to thank you for your hard work and dedication that you put into this project.

<3 Classic.club

14876555_872275792873769_8217100747131840917_o.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

yeah, they definitely deserve props for all the hard work... I can't even imagine how frustrating it has to be when you're 24/7 busy with the crashes and important things and you have to read whines from idiots who aren't satisfied with the fishing. For that, I'm sorry*

15.gif

*sorry in terms of bothering you up until this point; I don't plan to stop whining anytime soon though.

1 hour ago, Kastylx said:

Upvote farmer

yeah the first thing I thought when I saw the post I was like 'damn why didn't I come up with this one sooner'... But such is life, you and me both we need to stay vigilant for next powerlikefarming opportunities to come :D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

yeah the first thing I thought when I saw the post I was like 'damn why didn't I come up with this one sooner'... But such is life, you and me both we need to stay vigilant for next powerlikefarming opportunities to come :D

id never lick an ass for upvote, i do it slowly with sarcasm/hate posts

1 hour ago, Kastylx said:

id never lick an ass for upvote, i do it slowly with sarcasm/hate posts

In that case I respect you. Farming lieks without asskissing is hard but honest work 

man-bowing-picture-id87698698?s=170x170&

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kastylx said:

Upvote farmer

I'd care about likes if they were $$$.

Sadly this isn't the case, so no xD

I would just like to add that I'm pretty impressed how good DEV's (san0) are handling all the trolls and haters on the forum. I personally would ignore 99% of the "QQ nothing works" or "QQ I'm too dumb to understand that something works correctly because my l2 knowledge and skill are non-existant" but DEV's here seem to attempt to answer even those shiet posts giving to players polite and knowledgable responses (sux those are still not enough to overcome the /brain mode_off autopilot mode that many players use nowadays:f)

THANKS TOO. AFTER LONG BREAK OUT FROM SERVER AND RELOL NOW TRYIN TO KILL RB AND WOOT? DCs WHEN RB HAS ONLY 5% HP. THANKS

31 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Do you realize u are one of the most QQ poster here on forum?

Show me where did I QQ about the server other than the everywhere exisiting flashlights and light sabers ? ;] (Which is a general observation of plenty of players)

3 hours ago, Lafi said:

Do you realize u are one of the most QQ poster here on forum?

Lafi bringing the heat :o

3 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Show me where did I QQ about the server other than the everywhere exisiting flashlights and light sabers ? ;] (Which is a general observation of plenty of players)

For real though, the ++weps are one of the things which are legitimately justified to qq about because it's a major problem. I've been saying that since always.

Edited by FryderykChopin

On 10/28/2017 at 7:30 AM, BANhammer said:

Some people just don't realise and understand how hard it is. So be patient.

+++ to devs and admins, good job.

Are you the real banhammer ;o?