Sign in to follow this  
Kure

Violation of 1.14 rule

TsIuAb3.jpg

nw8Zltj.jpg

1.14 Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs. (for example, blocking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.).

There was this case even in a past (check) and a result was denying acces to RBs inside castles. It seems this "fix" wasnt implemented on 2.0 client so people started to abuse this game mechanic again. Its not some bug exploit but its against the server rules (nobody can access this NPC since doors are closed)...

So... Is it allowed now or not? 

P.S. Its not bug abuse (neither its pretending D gemstones to be SOP) but according this server custom rules both those examples are prohibited apparently... 

19 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

considering who is the current owner of Oren castle, i'm not surprised.

they deserve a ban regardless.

You deserve perma ban on youtube for ur mindblowing videos!!!

Edited by V4siukas

38 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

You are very poor create Kure.

About RBs in Castle, i wrote about it with GMs before very long time back, if i saw some guys from enemies using castle on it. GM told me that is ok. So dont try be more ridiculous than u are right now and go puting more rats to our clans, more spy our ally TS, we dont care about sh.t like u.

I will wait to confirmation from GMs that they changed their mind in last 10 months about how to aply this rule.
Until then enjoy terrorizing randoms, after all they are only ones where you have some chance on defeating them. Not all the time tho (am I right JackRipper?). 
Cheers my dear.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

You are very poor create Kure.

About RBs in Castle, i wrote about it with GMs before very long time back, if i saw some guys from enemies using castle on it. GM told me that is ok. So dont try be more ridiculous than u are right now and go puting more rats to our clans, more spy our ally TS, we dont care about sh.t like u.

On 12/24/2016 at 12:02 PM, Koll said:

We will make not allow to run with boss in castle, because there are no competition is such move, other players can't get in castle. 

I am not an expert, but this doesnt seem that admin is "OK" with it. This kind of thing is called "exploiting" and what is worse is that it was known problem, yet someone is still doing it. I wouldnt be surprised if this gets hard punishment.

3 minutes ago, V4siukas said:

Im wondering how does he manage to do such big camera distance on second screenshot :DD

Like this maybe.

zoom.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

It was fortress, and now its bannable even on official ;)

Like they will ever ban RoA :D

On topic: just make bosses enrage so ppl kill at spot, ez life.

dont invoke the name of San0 in vain.

boys, we kinda have a bit too much in our plates atm, not easy to solve all the problms in the universe.

also my opinion about this stuff is a bit different from koll and kse so i will leave this one up to them.

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Like they will ever ban RoA :D

On topic: just make bosses enrage so ppl kill at spot, ez life.

U are liar as always. THEY ACTUALLY DID. Some ppl from ROA were banned for 1 month.

ppl from MTteam provided screenshots and video to admins on einhasad

Edited by kktnxbye

By "NPC" they mean npc, not monsters - gatekeepers, shop-store npc-s, quest npc etc. Otherwise there would be written "to locations and npc/monsters". NPC -non-player character (it also means nuclear pore complex but not here i hope :D) - "character" is not monster ^_^

Edited by DrunkAngel

I would add it in the rules and ban since the rule goes public. Would not punish (even admins on offi did so) ppl who did that before the rule change was made. It's bad for young randoms - new players who are the future of the server (thats why admins banned some RoA ppl on offi for 1 month).

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

U are liar as always. THEY ACTUALLY DID. Some ppl from ROA were banned for 1 month.

ppl from MTteam provided screenshots and video to admins on einhasad

I havnet played on ruoff since 3 weeks so i wasn't aware, you continue to be a total dumb ass though. RoA members advertise exp/items/ whatever service you are willing to buy as backgrounds on their streams and they haven't been banned for it years.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

I havnet played on ruoff since 3 weeks so i wasn't aware, you continue to be a total dumb ass though. RoA members advertise exp/items/ whatever service you are willing to buy as backgrounds on their streams and they haven't been banned for it years.

Tell us more about roa, we begging. xD

On 11/1/2017 at 4:43 PM, BlackJack said:

howcome? you said you guys went there to dominate the server and now you quit? guess you dominated it to hard that you had to quit to give someone else a chance over there?