Rizos

Cry topic about Dagger Mastery

3 hours ago, Poseidon said:

i understand you. yeah, it would be nice to see the proofs, i am in.

bro, looks like San0 washed ur dreams about off-like server with bucket of cold water. There will be custom skills remaining on classes so i dont see reason to nerf pve boosting ability on class which is not rly good pve class.

17 minutes ago, San0 said:

ol will not be touched. tank combat aura is not a buff to tank but a buff to fighter parties in general.

Mby add Rapsody to WC? its buff for prty not for WC in general.

Edited by Rizos

good idea, thank you for your suggestion. note to self, next fixes rhapsody to wc/bd/sws/pp on lvl 81.

24 minutes ago, San0 said:

ol will not be touched. tank combat aura is not a buff to tank but a buff to fighter parties in general.

if ol can buff party, but shouldnt, not so big problem as for me, but this tank buff and custom pets - they repel good players.

plus, we, as mele cp, dont need this tank buff at all. 

i understand that u want to help newbs to make more parties, but lets try to find some balance in that. 

what about deleting tank buff for now? i bet no1 will complain about this, bcs now tanks are feeling themselfs very good.

you guys need to chill. all problms in the universe cannot be solved in 1 day. first thing i answered to anytime when he talked to me about this was "those ones are next"

note: i said OL wont be changed and then i explained about the tank buff, i didnt say both of them wont be changed.

you guys just jump the trigger to soon. (hope its only on this.. if you know what i mean LOL xD)

PS tested dmg with aw with +- same skill power and passives on club and on offi (aw 61 on club, aw 58 on offi), dmg was almost same (50 dmg diff) later if i have time ill make movie if ppl want. 

EDIT:

Edited by Rizos

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

if ol can buff party, but shouldnt, not so big problem as for me, but this tank buff and custom pets - they repel good players.

Some guy on twitch chat says “party summons on classic LUL”, and you think it repels good players? Lmao.

they dont even give good buffs anymore. 10% patk on cat (about as much as might level 1), pony gives mana regen. oh boy. Dont forget about my acumen level 1 buff!

official gives out more custom shit with their holiday events, then all of our changes.

Edited by gfbot

11 hours ago, San0 said:

you guys need to chill. all problms in the universe cannot be solved in 1 day. first thing i answered to anytime when he talked to me about this was "those ones are next"

note: i said OL wont be changed and then i explained about the tank buff, i didnt say both of them wont be changed.

you guys just jump the trigger to soon. (hope its only on this.. if you know what i mean LOL xD)

I dont understand why. OL is beast, u can repair it and people will still play it. 

For me is huge mistake that u let people change other class on OL in class system too. It must be locked like dwarfs.

Ols is most important character in game for mass pvp and none clan cant win without OL.

Never want for u repair it all for one day (2days is enough ?).Just people want all chars like offic or all chars custom. Its ridiculous and probably demotivating for others if u compare broken dmg from glads example.Its all. Thx for driving my Ol.

Edited by Stiba007