Sign in to follow this  
Piecat

Can you please stop shitting on dagger classes?

Can you?
Right now a dagger class can't kill any other class 1vs1.
I can only hope to Backstab people who are engaged with another target and hope it lands ( yeah, it doesnt land 100% from the back, dafuq).
Thanks for removing dagger mastery trigger, now I can use my 6 Backstabs in total without regrets lmao.
Not to mention damage from all dagger skills is reduced af for some reason.
Seriously, bring back the dagger.

1 hour ago, Piecat said:

Can you?
I can only hope to Backstab people who are engaged with another target and hope it lands ( yeah, it doesnt land 100% from the back, dafuq).
Thanks for removing dagger mastery trigger, now I can use my 6 Backstabs in total without regrets lmao.

I dare you to challenge my EE! :D

But yeah daggers aren't having the easiest times lately, not sure if the nerf was necessary. Sure the Othell's rune helps a lot but out of all fighter classes they're picking a short straw.

Also a funny note: in 2.5 patch, the daggers are getting INSANE ammount of buffs:

Skill Change
Hide Speed decrease effect is removed
Deadly Blow Skill power is increased by 10%
Lethal Blow Skill power is increased by 12.5%
Backstab Skill power is increased by 15%
Shadow Step Stun effect for 1 second is added

And if playing L2 for 10+ years has taught me anything, it's that chars are getting buffed if they're not strong enough. Just a sidenote, I don't play or plan to play dagger.

2.5 will take another 2 years so that cute note isn't much of a consolation.
Dagger is supposed to be light/robe armor deleter in pvp, and here I am chasing these and hoping my stuff lands or I don't get disabled, cuz you know, CC is 100%.
So what you get when you play dagger is = low hp, all debuffs land on you 100%, super low land rate of your primary skills, no root escape, no stun resist, pretty much one-shotted by anything, you can't initiate in pvp, dagger mastery removed, and your mana is depleted in 6 blows.
Can an admin tell me how am I supposed to pvp, or pve for that matter, cuz daggers aint exactly the best for the latter.
I know the dagger is a glasscannon, but they took the cannon away.
#BlessRng for dagger buffs lmao

51 minutes ago, Piecat said:

Can you?

its just u being noob

31 minutes ago, Piecat said:

Dagger is supposed to be light/robe armor deleter in pvp, and here I am chasing these and hoping my stuff lands or I don't get disabled, cuz you know, CC is 100%.
So what you get when you play dagger is = low hp, all debuffs land on you 100%, super low land rate of your primary skills, no root escape, no stun resist, pretty much one-shotted by anything, you can't initiate in pvp, dagger mastery removed, and your mana is depleted in 6 blows.
Can an admin tell me how am I supposed to pvp, or pve for that matter, cuz daggers aint exactly the best for the latter.

haha, u reroled to dagger and thought that will be deleting robes/lights in pvp? xD

i can say that its very hard even for me to kill people. especially when i did 4 skills to SH, 

two of them were backstabs and 2 deadly blows and that SH didnt die. 3rd backstab killed him.

do not be a complaining kid. reach 78-79 lvl and you will be able to kill people with help of new skills.

wish u gl and exciting advantures ;-)

Edited by Poseidon

1 hour ago, Piecat said:

Well I was just pointing out that they buffed daggers in 2.5 because they were weak on 2.0, hence the nerfs here weren't necessary :)

3 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well I was just pointing out that they buffed daggers in 2.5 because they were weak on 2.0, hence the nerfs here weren't necessary :)

its not nerf in my opinion, its off-like.

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

its not nerf in my opinion, its off-like.

Well, one way or another, NCsoft giving such massive buff to daggers is basically them admitting that 2.0 weren't in ideal condition. So if I was to vote, I'd just revert the 'fix' and call it a day :)

interesting fact is they buffed dagger blow power by 12% but i hit like 2x stronger on zaken update than on club. 58 aw on pp buff stab 58 sorc on pp buff for 3.2k. On club its 1.8k dunno what else is changed on zaken update or club dmg is wrong. Blow landrate is +/- same tho. Missing a lot on offi too :D

Edited by Rizos

3 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well, one way or another, NCsoft giving such massive buff to daggers is basically them admitting that 2.0 weren't in ideal condition. So if I was to vote, I'd just revert the 'fix' and call it a day :)

the point is other classes can maximize their dmg by increasing their m attack / p attack. with new equipment/content dagger dmg remains the same, bcs their dmg depends on crit dmg mostly. So to keep them in one line with others they just increase dmg from skills, not bcs "they are sucking, lets boost them" Thats my point of view. 

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 1

if it's not like on offi, then it means it's wrong.

perhaps it would be wise to start reconsidering +DEX builds, before reaching 3rd class buffs. or maybe not. who knows.10.gif

or maybe just reach 3rd class, get buffs and that's it. or wait for 2.5 and pray for super runes.

25 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

haha, u reroled to dagger and thought that will be deleting robes/lights in pvp? xD

i can say that its very hard even for me to kill people. especially when i did 4 skills to SH, 

two of them were backstabs and 2 deadly blows and that SH didnt die. 3rd backstab killed him.

do not be a complaining kid. reach 78-79 lvl and you will be able to kill people with help of new skills.

wish u gl and exciting advantures ;-)

I do have the right to complain because:

• I pay real money to a private server that nerfs/boosts classes on their own will.
  • Daggers ARE robe/light deleters. I have to admit I do not know if this is purely NCsoft genuine doing or Java usual shenanigans with formula-based classes ( such as daggers.), but as you said 3 Backstabs for a SH is ridiculous. That is literally the class with lowest HP in game.
  • Club removed an official skill from an already weak class.
  • Democracy

If a class has to reach 79 to be effective and functioning in pvp/pve this means something is very wrong.
Not to mention reaching 79 with dagger in some reasonable time is nearly impossible.

5 minutes ago, Piecat said:

• I pay real money to a private server that nerfs/boosts classes on their own will.
  • Daggers ARE robe/light deleters. I have to admit I do not know if this is purely NCsoft genuine doing or Java usual shenanigans with formula-based classes ( such as daggers.), but as you said 3 Backstabs for a SH is ridiculous. That is literally the class with lowest HP in game.
  • Democracy

If a class has to reach 79 to be effective and functioning in pvp/pve this means something is very wrong.
Not to mention reaching 79 with dagger in some reasonable time is nearly impossible.

man, look at anytime last movie, think what he will do on 78lvl, good luck.

12 minutes ago, Piecat said:

• Democracy

you pay money, but its up to you. who push on u to do it? 

dagger mastery trigger is not official skill, if i understood u right.

dagger withouth 3rd prof skills is nothing for me. lets see how it will be on 78-79 lvls.

13 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

man, look at anytime last movie, think what he will do on 78lvl, good luck.

I watched it and to be fair, if you think his last movie was anything special or that 78 lvl skills will boost him so much, you are wrong, he wont go over 3k normal backstab, while every class 78+ will have 7k+ HP pools and insane defenses with all new skills ;). Damage on daggers here is reduced, i dont know by how much, but its definitely less than on official.

1 hour ago, Piecat said:

@kkthx
i'll refer to you next time I need an opinion from a retard, thx.

u re retarded like all others posting about weak dagger each week, if u were smart enough u would find 10 threads like this proving u re noob but u re not enough skilled to even search forum so why u participate to play dagger, lel

19 minutes ago, Olialia said:

@Reaper while ago you said "Dagger damage in server is normal", now you are saying that it is reduced :D

Guy was comparing tyrant/glad/PR OP damage, so yeah, i said that 2-3k dmg compared to 5-10k other classes do is normal, also it was 1.5 back then when i said it.

17 minutes ago, kkthx said:

u re retarded like all others posting about weak dagger each week, if u were smart enough u would find 10 threads like this proving u re noob but u re not enough skilled to even search forum so why u participate to play dagger, lel

Thanks for your immensely useful input again.
People post complaints , because there is a reason to complain you cretin.
Stop visiting this thread, you embarrass yourself.

Edited by Piecat