Sign in to follow this  
Piecat

Can you please stop shitting on dagger classes?

28 minutes ago, Aduha said:

in about 25 to 30 minutes on my skype:

Random dagger: "LOOK LOOK videos on official guy hits for 20k+ while in your server my lvl 60 dagger hits only for 2k"

• Like 3

i am 77 necro and got onehit by a dagger full buffs / no songs 1v1. My total hp is 9800 with pain transfer. Daggers are fine. They are just not stupid op like on older chronicles and require brain to play/use.

26 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i am 77 necro and got onehit by a dagger full buffs / no songs 1v1. My total hp is 9800 with pain transfer. Daggers are fine. They are just not stupid op like on older chronicles and require brain to play/use.

Probably on CDL 

Edited by Dem0

1 month ago i was also had 1-hit rape by 70lvl dagger to 74sps full buff\no songs 5k+

And not even a christmas card on christmas ¬¬

@Reaper "every class 78+ will have 7k+ HP pools"

I have some doubts that sps\sph will have 7k+ hp on 78

Now daggers finally have their tp to target skill - should be happy af I guess

3 hours ago, Piecat said:

Thanks for your immensely useful input again.
People post complaints , because there is a reason to complain you cretin.
Stop visiting this thread, you embarrass yourself.

u forget its not working when u re on Legiana level

stop boiling kid or ur heart will stop and take some dagger lessons so u can come and apologize me

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Since it was 1 shot as you said, it doesnt matter if you had TP on or not, since TP is counted after you get dmg = the shot you would die w/o TP wont be divided to summon and you get full dmg of blow, so the dagger needed only 5k BS (which if you think is 2500 normal BS, which isnt certainly that much to be honest)

23 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

1 month ago i was also had 1-hit rape by 70lvl dagger to 74sps full buff\no songs 5k+

And not even a christmas card on christmas ¬¬

@Reaper "every class 78+ will have 7k+ HP pools"

I have some doubts that sps\sph will have 7k+ hp on 78

Now daggers finally have their tp to target skill - should be happy af I guess

7k+ with fruit on, 6k+ w/o if you feel like it (referring to 22:30 and he is only 76 and not 78)
Once again as i said up, 5k backstab just means that normal backstab is 2500 and you dont know what buffs he had, while you didnt have songs.

i will just leave this here: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/566669/

Land rate

Skill

Attack from the back

Frontal attack

Attack from the back

Attack from the back

STR 40
DEX 30

STR 40 DEX 30

STR 52
DEX 30

STR 40
DEX 42
[IMG]  
Back Blow

72,50%

00,00%

71,75%

82,25%
[IMG]  
Mortal Blow

49,50%

35,75%

51,00%

53,75%
[IMG]  
Deadly Blow

55,00%

44,25%

54,00%

64,75%

i heard true ninjas go for +12 dex and doom light set, but it might be just a rumor.

52 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Since it was 1 shot as you said, it doesnt matter if you had TP on or not, since TP is counted after you get dmg = the shot you would die w/o TP wont be divided to summon and you get full dmg of blow, so the dagger needed only 5k BS (which if you think is 2500 normal BS, which isnt certainly that much to be honest)

You are correct, never had I before gotten oneshot before, even with 12k FC's so it was surprising to say the least.

8 hours ago, BlackJack said:

You are correct, never had I before gotten oneshot before, even with 12k FC's so it was surprising to say the least.

What a beautiful stylistic inversion :D

I find the omission of the trigger really sad. Not because the trigger is missing in the pvp or something. it's just that it is sometimes very boring to do almost exclusively auto hits in the pve. As with all other melee classes, the skills are very expensive. And unfortunately it is in the nature of the dagger that many blows go wrong.

it doesn't really make the dagger weaker - but unfortunately it's a lot more boring in the pve ...

Edited by Anytime

7 hours ago, Anytime said:

I find the omission of the trigger really sad. Not because the trigger is missing in the pvp or something. it's just that it is sometimes very boring to do almost exclusively auto hits in the pve. As with all other melee classes, the skills are very expensive. And unfortunately it is in the nature of the dagger that many blows go wrong.

it doesn't really make the dagger weaker - but unfortunately it's a lot more boring in the pve ...

Dont speak if u dont know a sh1t about dagger plz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Anytime said:

Noob who reroled 76 PR to dagger and always on loop macro dares to speak. Get a clue noob german.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BlackJack said:

video or didnt happened.

14 hours ago, BlackJack said:

dotn have but u can pm enzo in-game he is the one that oneshot me.

i also wanna see that - cauz that sounds very strange! Cauz i NEVER saw that high dmg from any dagger on our server!

Edited by Anytime

4 minutes ago, Anytime said:

i also wanna see that - cauz that sounds very strange! Cauz i NEVER saw that high dmg from any dagger on our server!

Come to think of it neither have I that's why i was surprised to say at the very least.

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Come to think of it neither have I that's why i was surprised to say at the very least.

I did 3.2k Backstab to a SR in Plated Leather, effectivelly one-shotting him with my AW. We were both around 48~ lvl. I had Hex on him, and I was buffed crit dance and Death Whisper. But that's perfect conditions.
You could one-shot stuff if you critted on your Backstab, fully-buffed.