Sign in to follow this  
Dem0

Plains Walker?

Hello, I'm wondering if there is any good reason to play this class here. I saw maybe one pw in whole server, but mby things change after 3rd class. So does Wind Raider getting any better?

Edited by Dem0

also gets decent damage buff at third class compared to freaking adventurer. aw does also but w.e.

Edited by Pepon

36 minutes ago, Dem0 said:

Hello, I'm wondering if there is any good reason to play this class here. I saw maybe one pw in whole server, but mby things change after 3rd class. So does Wind Raider getting any better?

pre 78, PW is inferior to both AW and TH, after 78 PW is inferior to AW but superior to TH because of land rate boost from focus death, however in 2.5 with introduction of super runes which increase land rate of blows, we are back again to AW>TH=PW, so overall, if you arent that one player aiming to get hero on not so famous class, its not really worth to go for it.

since 2.0 launched ive seen a few pw's running around some in the 70's aswell.

as reaper said, atm pre 78 they are oki maybe not the strongest dagger but id play a pw over a th though but thats jsut me, in the end it dosent even matter aslong as you enjoy it ;)

2 hours ago, valkynic said:

since 2.0 launched ive seen a few pw's running around some in the 70's aswell.

just bcoz they rolled from PR

43 minutes ago, Pepon said:

all in all, pls give custom blinding cos both classes suck compared to th for no obvious reason

It will change on 78/9 lvl..

You can not compare TH  versus  AW /PW . these are almost different classes. The style of play is also different for them.  the best one is - whom did you choose for yourself . and then everything depends on your style and ability to play for class . we cant talk who is better , because 1x1 win rate 50% all dagger classes. but what you can show in mass pvp or solo gang :) ?!
we can talk about damage only , and it is AW>TH>PW till 78 , and AW>PW>TH 78+ .
and about HP/CON status                        TH>PW>AW

this class is hard to play , not F1-F2 . so no best dagger class here . better skill = win (OFC some chanses blow rate)

On 11/6/2017 at 10:12 AM, Chest said:

You can not compare TH  versus  AW /PW . these are almost different classes. The style of play is also different for them.  the best one is - whom did you choose for yourself . and then everything depends on your style and ability to play for class . we cant talk who is better , because 1x1 win rate 50% all dagger classes. but what you can show in mass pvp or solo gang :) ?!
we can talk about damage only , and it is AW>TH>PW till 78 , and AW>PW>TH 78+ .
and about HP/CON status                        TH>PW>AW

this class is hard to play , not F1-F2 . so no best dagger class here . better skill = win (OFC some chanses blow rate)

did you know that th with focus power and pw with focus death deal the same dmg on full buff?