Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Omg rly?

47 minutes ago, Rip said:

Or maybe use brain and kill summon?

maybe use brain and think twise before the unswer?

kite>dismount>re-summon>mount>hit&kite

Just now, kktnxbye said:

maybe use brain and think twise before the unswer?

kite>dismount>re-summon>mount>hit&kite

This way he would never kill you because dismount cast time is 2s so he must run quite far to resummon pet safely and in meanwhile you can heal urself

I just find it funny how 2-3 weeks ago majority of people were saying summoners are going to be garbage after they remove custom summons, now people say they are too OP.

But really, this problem wouldnt be here if people had access to instant speed potions from olympiad, but that will come in 2 months min.

Only tip i have for people now:

overcome.jpg

Edited by Reaper
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rip said:

This way he would never kill you because dismount cast time is 2s so he must run quite far to resummon pet safely and in meanwhile you can heal urself

This objection is weak. Not all the classes have self-heal. Kite-resummon will take some time and good reaction, distance evaluation for sure, but its possible (Dont forget u mass hit with ES ppl with 1-3k). Even the pt u harass this way is all alive and will not die - u can completelly block pt farm with 1 ES. Last days I've seen enough examples using mount to harass 76- parties - its more than possible.

11 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

This objection is weak. Not all the classes have self-heal. Kite-resummon will take some time and good reaction, distance evaluation for sure, but its possible (Dont forget u mass hit with ES ppl with 1-3k). Even the pt u harass this way is all alive and will not die - u can completelly block pt farm with 1 ES. Last days I've seen enough examples using mount to harass 76- parties - its more than possible.

You said he can kite 3 pt. I thnik in 3 pt you will find at least 1 healer :D

Farm toi/loa and your problems are over, mounts can be annoying if you don't have them but is not the end of the world at all, stop crying,

And the actual strong 77 summoners are pve boys, i doubt they spend any relevant ammount of time ganking for this to be a problem, just saw one of them on farm-no-war clan xping in SV with his cool magnus.

36 minutes ago, Rip said:

You said he can kite 3 pt. I thnik in 3 pt you will find at least 1 healer :D

not so far ago some ppl put es movie from offi on the forum. 1pt kited 3-4 even without mount, es killed them all (took many time but still).

I guess we both know that summons should not be able to do skills when the character is on mount.

1 hour ago, NWD said:

As far as I remember this server had feature of customization if agreed by majority

ehm..:/

9 minutes ago, Lafi said:

ehm..:/

I dont say that this must be implemented. But many say that this server ia trying to be as much official-like. If i inderstand correctly this server is official like with customizations for better good. So the creator should create a poll and see how it goes. Without a poll this discussion has almost zero meaning and effect

On 4.11.2017 at 7:03 AM, DerMeister said:

its like official classic so its correct... we cant change that here in classic club..

Only problem is that official is crap and over the course of coupleteen years (since the introduction of L2) koreans continued to prove how braindead they are when it comes to balancing the game out and balancing the fun vs frustration factor of the game. I feel sad whenever I see someone saying "no custom modifications, me want vanila server, cuz custom bad and offi gUd". I mean just look at necro, gladi and fatal counter ...

In my opinion mounts should be strictly about getting to a particular place faster. Making them part of PvP creates lots of imbalance and unintended advantages/dissadvantages for some of the classes (I doubt that mounts were added to the game to make summoners more deadly).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Only problem is that official is crap and over the course of coupleteen years (since the introduction of L2) koreans continued to prove how braindead they are when it comes to balancing the game out and balancing the fun vs frustration factor of the game. I feel sad whenever I see someone saying "no custom modifications, me want vanila server, cuz custom bad and offi gUd". I mean just look at necro, gladi and fatal counter ...

In my opinion mounts should be strictly about getting to a particular place faster. Making them part of PvP creates lots of imbalance and unintended advantages/dissadvantages for some of the classes (I doubt that mounts were added to the game to make summoners more deadly).

The peoblem its one for sure... you are not yet 76..

Edited by DerMeister

On 11/4/2017 at 2:27 AM, Myrtan said:

For fck sake...  why this mount can be used when flagged. In that case every fcking 3rd class dude can run away

stop making such pointless topics. deal with it and play.